Thanks To Obama, Transgenders Will To Flock To Join Military To Get Sex Changes Funded By Taxpayers

in two years, they will allow head transplants. oh wait, didnt someone already make a movie with that plot?
th

th

Poor Ray Milland having to be strapped to that smelly negro, Rosey Greer, during production.
800__thing_two_heads_06_blu-ray__blu-ray_.jpg

Good I hope you shit your pants and lose sleep over this Steve
Why do you support this new policy?
I support anyone who makes the choice to risk their lives to fight for this country.
These mentally ill deviants will join up only to get a taxpayer funded free sex change and then afterwards, will do something heneous to get discharged.

I heard loretta lynch and obama want the transgenders to disarm the enemy with compassion, unity, and love. The old way of fighting wars is so yucky and passe and hetero.

Loretta Lynch: Our most effective response to terror is compassion, unity, and love - Hot Air

I support anyone who makes the choice to risk their lives to fight for this country.
These mentally ill deviants will join up only to get a taxpayer funded free sex change and then afterwards, will do something heneous to get discharged.

I heard loretta lynch and obama want the transgenders to disarm the enemy with compassion, unity, and love. The old way of fighting wars is so yucky and passe and hetero.

Loretta Lynch: Our most effective response to terror is compassion, unity, and love - Hot Air
Can you imagine our military like this, lol?

God, it's so great to see how wingnut idiots like you are getting bent out of shape over losing the culture wars.

:party:
You do realize the tide has turned back in their favour?
No it hasn't. Conservatives have just nominated their first ever pro-LGBT, non-Christian candidate.
The tide is still high!

but it's turned. yeah?
Not against the LGBT community. It seems that fight is pretty much over. Live and let live has won out again.

That's how this country won WW2. Living and letting live and loving and lots of LGBT's on the front lines.

Can you imagine our military like this, lol?

Sadly, this is where we're headed. The biggest decisions in the military now are what color to paint the restrooms on submarines. Hot pink or????

Forum List

Back