Thanks To Obama's Open Borders Policy, Zika Virus Now In 5 States

Obama controls the mosquitoes says the OP.

Hell, OP went to 7-11 and got some bad food and said Obama controls Taquitos

oh shit, stop yourselves. mosquitos are not responsible for the babies heads. If anyone actually researched this, they would find that babies are born with deformed heads in the US yearly without the evil zikas virus. LOL you bunch of losers who believe anything you hear. It is amazing the stupid in this country.

Here from Jon Rappoport's blog:

Is the dreaded Zika virus another giant scam?

"Hysteria sells and…

It’s hysteria time again. Let me run it down for you.

This is the word: The dreaded Zika virus! Watch out! It’s carried by mosquitos! It can cause birth defects—babies are born with very small heads and impaired brains!"

What a bunch of stupid people you all are.
Not a credible source.

California has had zika for three years without mosquitoes.

Six cases of Zika virus were diagnosed in California in the last three years
The virus can't be passed through casual or even sexual contact.
You have to be bitten to get it.
what virus, has anyone actually tested for it yet? ooopppppsss no they haven't. what a bunch of fools.
Bullshit!
are you aware of any testing on humans to see the virus? Go research it fool!!!!!!!

oh shit, stop yourselves. mosquitos are not responsible for the babies heads. If anyone actually researched this, they would find that babies are born with deformed heads in the US yearly without the evil zikas virus. LOL you bunch of losers who believe anything you hear. It is amazing the stupid in this country.

"Hysteria sells and…

This is the word: The dreaded Zika virus! Watch out! It’s carried by mosquitos! It can cause birth defects—babies are born with very small heads and impaired brains!"

Not a credible source.
sure he is. You don't get to tell me who is and who isn't credible. Sorry sherlock.

If you buy "food"at 7-11 and get sick , there's no one to blame but you.
and if you have a baby born with a small head, it is the pregnant womans DNA that did that.

Unless of course you have evidence to suggest a tiny mosquito did it. Just post that evidence it up. I'm staying with you won't find it.

what virus, has anyone actually tested for it yet? ooopppppsss no they haven't. what a bunch of fools.
Bullshit!
are you aware of any testing on humans to see the virus? Go research it fool!!!!!!!
Testing?
Way to rationalize!

Bullshit!
Testing?
Way to rationalize!
It's what science does to prove a disease. They take a sample of human blood and isolate the virus. again, show me where this was done. I know you can't. no one can because it hasn't been done.

"Hysteria sells and…

Not a credible source.
sure he is. You don't get to tell me who is and who isn't credible. Sorry sherlock.
Bullshit he had no medical or scientific background by definition he has no credibility .
You beliving he does is proof you have none either.

Bullshit!
Testing?
Way to rationalize!
It's what science does to prove a disease. They take a sample of human blood and isolate the virus. again, show me where this was done. I know you can't. no one can because it hasn't been done.
So none of the people with the virus had blood tests ?

and if you have a baby born with a small head, it is the pregnant womans DNA that did that.

Unless of course you have evidence to suggest a tiny mosquito did it. Just post that evidence it up. I'm staying with you won't find it.
Also false it could just have a easily been the father's or a mixture of the two.
Ignorant much?

"Hysteria sells and…

Not a credible source.
Bullshit he had no medical or scientific background by definition he has no credibility .
You beliving he does is proof you have none either.
what the fk are you talking about.

Bullshit!
Testing?
Way to rationalize!
So none of the people with the virus had blood tests ?
I'm sure they have, they haven't found diseased tissue. that is what would make it a disease is that the virus attacks tissue. 80% of people don't even show symptoms. Are you going to challenge that? It's been known about since the 1940s. fk do some homework and stop taking orders from the government.

And it will get worse and worse. This is what happens when you have a president who was not born to two U.S. citizens parents making him a non-natural born citizen. If he was born to two US citizen parents, it would have ensured him having sole allegiance to America at birth thus making him want to protect our sovereignty by closing the borders to all third world diseased scum. But with voter fraud and dumb masses of voters ignorant of our Constitution and citizenship laws to think he was a natural born citizen eligible for Article 2 Section 1, they helped get him elected twice. Now citizens will suffer from this disease he's responsible for allowing in our nation.

Over a dozen cases of birth defect-causing Zika virus confirmed in 5 states

psychotic stormfronter.... zika isn't spread person to person, you brain dead loon. it comes from mosquitos. anyone in the US who has it got it while THEY were traveling.

freak of nature. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Also false it could just have a easily been the father's or a mixture of the two.
Ignorant much?
does a baby get infected if a pregnant woman gets the flu virus? what the fks wrong with you.

Since this can be spread the same way any STD can be spread there might be an uptick in infected women.

so did you ever ask this question? If the virus cannot be spread between humans, how the hell does a baby in the womb get it? they can't get stung by the mosquito right? And the mother would have to pass it through her blood, which therefore mean her blood would be contagious. right? don't you all ever consider these things?

Forum List

Back