Thanks To Obama's Open Borders Policy, Zika Virus Now In 5 States

so did you ever ask this question? If the virus cannot be spread between humans, how the hell does a baby in the womb get it? they can't get stung by the mosquito right? And the mother would have to pass it through her blood, which therefore mean her blood would be contagious. right? don't you all ever consider these things?

seriously?

so did you ever ask this question? If the virus cannot be spread between humans, how the hell does a baby in the womb get it? they can't get stung by the mosquito right? And the mother would have to pass it through her blood, which therefore mean her blood would be contagious. right? don't you all ever consider these things?

seriously?
did I write it? Can you challenge it?

seriously?

do I need to explain to you that a developing baby gets its nourishment from the mother?

i'm laughing at you because you seem not to understand basic biology.

seriously?

do I need to explain to you that a developing baby gets its nourishment from the mother?

Transmission | Zika virus | CDC

seriously?

in other words, it's all a hoax as I already pointed out.

seriously?

where from? I'll start with that question, let's do this.

Baby-facepalm.jpg

oh shit, stop yourselves. mosquitos are not responsible for the babies heads. If anyone actually researched this, they would find that babies are born with deformed heads in the US yearly without the evil zikas virus. LOL you bunch of losers who believe anything you hear. It is amazing the stupid in this country.

Here from Jon Rappoport's blog:

Is the dreaded Zika virus another giant scam?

"Hysteria sells and…

It’s hysteria time again. Let me run it down for you.

This is the word: The dreaded Zika virus! Watch out! It’s carried by mosquitos! It can cause birth defects—babies are born with very small heads and impaired brains!"

What a bunch of stupid people you all are.
Not a credible source.
sure he is. You don't get to tell me who is and who isn't credible. Sorry sherlock.
Bullshit he had no medical or scientific background by definition he has no credibility .
You beliving he does is proof you have none either.
what the fk are you talking about.
No intelligence either.

Obama controls the mosquitoes says the OP.

Hell, OP went to 7-11 and got some bad food and said Obama controls Taquitos
If you buy "food"at 7-11 and get sick , there's no one to blame but you.
and if you have a baby born with a small head, it is the pregnant womans DNA that did that.

Unless of course you have evidence to suggest a tiny mosquito did it. Just post that evidence it up. I'm staying with you won't find it.
Also false it could just have a easily been the father's or a mixture of the two.
Ignorant much?
does a baby get infected if a pregnant woman gets the flu virus? what the fks wrong with you.
god damn you're ignorant a baby, fetus etc, is susceptible to anything the mother may pick up ,just as it's susceptible to any drug or alcohol the mother consumes
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest ?

seriously?

that's been "reported". that does not seem to be substantiated. your link clearly says it is transmitted by mosquito and RARELY from mother to child.

seriously?

where from? I'll start with that question, let's do this.

do what?

speak English.

Bullshit! never had a job?
Everyone comes to work with an attitude and they give it .
Any more non knowledge would you like to impart to the thread?
You are a laughingstock. What I said has been shown to be true 1000 times over for 10 years now. Make a fool out of yourself if you insist. No law against it. :laugh:

You were obliterated in Post # 117. Try reading the thread.

Forum List

Back