That Didn’t Go The Way CNN Wanted

Fire the bitch

She is a danger to her patients

She says she is seeing people in her hospital getting adverse reactions, and thinks there should be more research. If You want to get a shot on blind faith that there are no long term effects using an emergency status vaccine, thats your business.
Calling someone a bitch for speaking her mind with valid concerns, shows the little man that you truly are.
The Left love science.
That’s why they think humans change sex on a whim, there’s no difference between sexes, and men can give birth.
I love listening to you all walk all over your narratives. You realize the anti vax narrative blocks the anti shutdown narrative right?! We have countries right now with little vax access that are exploding with COVID and shutting down. Look at Chile.

So if your going to advocate for reopening the fastest way to get there is to get people vaxed. The stats already overwhelmingly show that the effects of the vax are nothing compared to COVID.
Boy, lousy cherry picking even for you. Canada is in total lockdown right now, arresting people for nonessential travel.
So whats your point?

Anti-Vax Nurses?

FIRE their sorry asses

It's been ruled unconstitutional that you cannot force someone to get a vaccine. Especially one that is not approved. There are so many exceptions. Religious, medical, etc.
Really?
Where

That CRA of 1964 protects people from having to get a vaccine who have religious beliefs against it.

The Americans with Disabilities Act requires employers to provide "reasonable accommodations" to workers with medical conditions that would make them unable to take a vaccine. For example, the FDA has recommended that people with certain allergies not get a coronavirus vaccine, but there may be other reasons as well, such as having a compromised immune system.

And if she has a adverse reaction to the vaccine that is not FDA approved she becomes the new owner of the hospital that demanded her to get the vaccination.
Hundreds of millions have safely gotten the vaccine.

If she wants to be a Diva, find employment elsewhere
My body, my choice.
Your choice, your cowardice
What’s it to you, sheeple?
Oh, I’d just like to see us get back to normal and I’m tired of waiting on idiots like yourself arguing for purely political reasons against safe practices and medical recommendations that will get us past the pandemic in a faster way

Yes, thanks to the vaccine!

Actually, the companies who make the vaccines state very clearly that you can not only contract COVID AFTER inoculation, you can still pass it to others.

So, what is the point in risking the vaccine at all?

And if she has a adverse reaction to the vaccine that is not FDA approved she becomes the new owner of the hospital that demanded her to get the vaccination.

My body, my choice.
Oh, I’d just like to see us get back to normal and I’m tired of waiting on idiots like yourself arguing for purely political reasons against safe practices and medical recommendations that will get us past the pandemic in a faster way
So ‘flatten the curve’ was just a big lie to shutdown the economy.

I’d just like to see us get back to normal and I’m tired of waiting on idiots like yourself arguing for purely political reasons against safe practices and medical recommendations

In fact, the Supreme Court (Roe V Wade) has established that medical recommendations and decisions are a matter of personal privacy and not subject to control by the state.

My body, my choice.
1623356568697.png

Which safe practices and medical recommendations would those be?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yes, thanks to the vaccine!

Actually, the companies who make the vaccines state very clearly that you can not only contract COVID AFTER inoculation, you can still pass it to others.

So, what is the point in risking the vaccine at all?
Because the percentage of people who still can contract and spread it are a significant minority and playing the odds reduces the spread and effect of the virus. This is basic stuff. It’s why our country is reopening while others are surging with Covid and shutting down again

Forum List

Back