That didn't take long

Yes, they were. What is your point?

You liberal fanatics ranting about it being a tea party/ NRA member trying to shoot Obama.
That is the point .
Like the NRA planting the Boston bombs as revenge for the race being dedicated to the victims of Newtown .
Or that the tea party did it because it was on tax day.
You don't remember the shit you fanatics spout?

Which liberals were ranting about her being a Teabagger?

You forgot she was tea party!!!

Remember the initial reports?
Forget the facts, stick with the initial myths put out by the liberal media!!

Just like you fanatics did with the st skittles story.

What initial reports?

I have to say, I was listening to the radio pretty much all day yesterday from the minute the first reports of shots fired to the aftermath several hours later, and no one claimed or said she was "Tea Party".

So much for ignore!!
Guess its another of your many lies.
Listening to the radio ? At work?

They play the radio all day in your office?

The bell is missing the ring of truth.................

Radio is on all day at mc Donald's.........

Oh I see, you're dumb and/or insane. Carry on.

On a related note, the relatives of the dead woman were on TV this morning, asking why they shot at their sister when she was unarmed.

Better question. If you as her family knew she was this deranged, why did you leave her alone with a freakin' baby?

Obama should have done something, it's the governments job, not the families !!!
That's how liberals kick it!

Which liberals were ranting about her being a Teabagger?
Hah is that a serious question?

Of all the usual nutcases on these forums Pauli00701 is king of the strawman, he is constantly inventing opinions for the evil liberals so he can attack them. Since he is clearly mentally unstable I've just assumed he gets confused which voices are from his inside head and which are actual arguments brought by other posters in the forum.

I'd say for overall true psychotic he can't touch skookerasbil but he's definitely up there in the USMB rankings of the unhinged.

Forum List

Back