That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

If they wanted my brother like he was "Billy the fucking kid" they could have provided a warrant.

Really? From what I've read, you seem to make it quite clear that your brother wasn't giving himself up, and your father denied that he was even there.

I am reading the text of the 5th amendment, and NONE of it applies.

If not providing an arrest warrant at the moment of arrest is a 5th amendment violation, then almost every arrest in the US...EVER... is unconstitutional. Even YOU can't be mind bogglingly stupid enough to believe that. Can you?

That's because you don't have the mental capacity to click the link "due process" on your wiki page..

coming from a man that cannot figure out that 5th amendment protections begin AFTER an arrest, I find your comments about mental capacity rather amusing.

They were serving an ARREST warrant idiot...

You have to tell people WHY they are being arrested in WRITING...

"Trust me" is for dumb republicans and Arnold Schwarzenegger - no pun intended..

IMO, it wasn't "race related" it was "dumb shit related."

Dumb shit is right but also race!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

Funny how the young turks don't give a fuck about the white kid that was set on fire..

That is without question a "hate crime."

No they focus on a questionable motive that those fucking retards can only speculate on.

The media bias is outright insulting...

Not to mention I love how this Zimmerman guy is painted as "white" because it suits the media's racist agenda (because they jumped the gun)...

All this shit the media plays is downright disgusting...

These days the media views themselves as promoters of an agenda - NOT tellers of the truth.

The young turks are blatant propagandists and liars - their goal is to promote an agenda.

So are you defending the circumstances that led to the death of this kid? Seems that way.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting and the fact that the local police ignored an obvious murder. The race of the individuals involved are critical because of it being in the south. Were it anywhere else, and the people involved of the same or differant races, and the local police reacted in this manner, it would warrant federal investigation, also.

The asshole was out to kill somebody. Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. When you are in that positon, and you initiate the conflict, you are automatically wrong. When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, you have committed murder.

The result of Republican gun madness run wild.

That's because you don't have the mental capacity to click the link "due process" on your wiki page..

coming from a man that cannot figure out that 5th amendment protections begin AFTER an arrest, I find your comments about mental capacity rather amusing.

"Trust me" is for dumb republicans and Arnold Schwarzenegger - no pun intended..

quite siply, you're a moron. You are confusing the procedures for a SEARCH warrant, with an ARREST warrant. Like your amendments, you've mixed them up.

To search, a SEARCH WARRANT must be provided at the time of search.
To arrest, an ARREST WARRANT need not be immediately provided.

Again, get over it.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting and the fact that the local police ignored an obvious murder. The race of the individuals involved are critical because of it being in the south. Were it anywhere else, and the people involved of the same or differant races, and the local police reacted in this manner, it would warrant federal investigation, also.

The asshole was out to kill somebody. Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. When you are in that positon, and you initiate the conflict, you are automatically wrong. When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, you have committed murder.

He was hispanic.

Which means he probably voted Democrap.

quite siply, you're a moron. You are confusing the procedures for a SEARCH warrant, with an ARREST warrant. Like your amendments, you've mixed them up.

Again, get over it.

Often law enforcement wants to surprise the suspect; rights are to be read after apprehension.

If they wanted my brother like he was "Billy the fucking kid" they could have provided a warrant.

arrest warrants need not be provided at the time of arrest. get the fuck over it.

Yes they do via the FIFTH FUCKING AMENDMENT..

Just because a county is sued so much that they cant afford paper doesn't mean they don't have to provide the accused with the document... Which in this case didn't even exist...

arrest warrants need not be provided at the time of arrest. get the fuck over it.

Just because a county is sued so much that they cant afford paper doesn't mean they don't have to provide the accused with the document... Which in this case didn't even exist...

no, they do not, as I have repeatedly shown you.

The arrest warrant must be shown to the arrestee, but it is not required at the instant of arrest. You're either too stubborn or too stupid to understand this basic fact.

Question: Are you saying that the majority of arrests in this country are unconstitutional and a violation of the 5th amendment, since the arrest warrant is not shown at the time of arrest? Yes, or no???

Again, get over it.

Often law enforcement wants to surprise the suspect; rights are to be read after apprehension.

Yeah in this case an adult 25-year-old adult male with no criminal history over a LOST IPOD IN A PUBLIC BATHROOM -- without a warrant.

Yeah taxpayer dollars at work.

Embarrass the constitution, tase a guy and retrieve the perp on an alleged charge of "failure to return property."

Of course in your mind we have no Constitution... Of course until you get tased.

Look at my sig dickhead - I believe it applies here...

Last edited:

5th amendment is for after arrest, it guarantees due process.

4th amendment addresses warrants.

you're wrong, you're an idiot, and you use CAPS LOCK because you LOSE YOUR SHIT WAAAY TOO EASILY, PSYCHO,

He was hispanic.

Which means he probably voted Democrap.

Half-Hispanics cant be prejudice towards blacks? Ever been to the Costa Chica area of Mexico.

Ever hear of Memin Pinguin?

Memín Pinguín - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you're wrong, you're an idiot, and you use CAPS LOCK because you LOSE YOUR SHIT WAAAY TOO EASILY, PSYCHO,

It's a good thing he didn't become a lawyer... he'd give them a bad name :D

Again, get over it.

Yeah in this case an adult 25-year-old adult male with no criminal history over a LOST IPOD IN A PUBLIC BATHROOM -- without a warrant.

Yeah taxpayer dollars at work.

Embarrass the constitution, tase a guy and retrieve the perp on an alleged charge of "failure to return property."

Of course in your mind we have no Constitution... Of course until you get tased.

Look at my sig dickhead - I believe it applies here...

You're behaving as if your brother was the equivalent of some kind of political prisoner. He's just a guy with bad judgement. And it looks like it might just be hereditary.

"At some point they got into a fight. Zimmerman, who was armed with a 9mm gun and weighing 250 lbs was chasing this kid around the neighborhood." And, why would a man with a gun get start a fight with a man without one? Why the total idiocy?

Zimmerman's family says he is Hispanic and he is a Spanish-speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He may have resorted to use deadly force because he was overpowered by the teen during the confrontation which police advised him against and he should have remained inside his vehicle as he was told by authorities to stay out of trouble.

Wow, now I have two arm-chair criminal defense attorneys preaching Latin in English.

You don't know anything about criminal law...

It is ridiculous both of you BELIEVE you do...

Wow, now I have two arm-chair criminal defense attorneys preaching Latin in English.

You don't know anything about criminal law...

It is ridiculous both of you BELIEVE you do...

And it's not ridiculous to believe YOU do? Putz.

You've been shown to be utterly wrong several times in this thread, with links to law firms, etc. Why should we believe YOU, not them? THEY finished law school and made something of themselves. You read some books.

You seem to be avoiding a question I asked you several times... I wonder why?

Are you stating that nearly every arrest ever made in the US is a violation of the 5th amendment, because an physical copy of the arrest warrant was not shown to the suspect immediately upon arrest? Yes, or no???

Forum List

Back