That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

Often law enforcement wants to surprise the suspect; rights are to be read after apprehension.

Yeah in this case an adult 25-year-old adult male with no criminal history over a LOST IPOD IN A PUBLIC BATHROOM -- without a warrant.

Yeah taxpayer dollars at work.

Embarrass the constitution, tase a guy and retrieve the perp on an alleged charge of "failure to return property."

Of course in your mind we have no Constitution... Of course until you get tased.

Look at my sig dickhead - I believe it applies here...

You're behaving as if your brother was the equivalent of some kind of political prisoner. He's just a guy with bad judgement. And it looks like it might just be hereditary.

My brother didn't do anything wrong.......... He found a fucking Ipod in a Goddam public restroom...

I found a fucking quarter outside the gas station today - should I turn it in???

When I was a kid I found 20 bucks on the floor of Walgreens...

This broken first gen Ipod was worth 15 bucks....

Yeah in this case an adult 25-year-old adult male with no criminal history over a LOST IPOD IN A PUBLIC BATHROOM -- without a warrant.

Yeah taxpayer dollars at work.

Embarrass the constitution, tase a guy and retrieve the perp on an alleged charge of "failure to return property."

Of course in your mind we have no Constitution... Of course until you get tased.

Look at my sig dickhead - I believe it applies here...

You're behaving as if your brother was the equivalent of some kind of political prisoner. He's just a guy with bad judgement. And it looks like it might just be hereditary.

My brother didn't do anything wrong.......... He found a fucking Ipod in a Goddam public restroom...

I found a fucking quarter outside the gas station today - should I turn it in???

Are you stating that nearly every arrest ever made in the US is a violation of the 5th amendment, because an physical copy of the arrest warrant was not shown to the suspect immediately upon arrest? Yes, or no???

Are you stating that nearly every arrest ever made in the US is a violation of the 5th amendment, because an physical copy of the arrest warrant was not shown to the suspect immediately upon arrest? Yes, or no???

That leaves out suspects shot, knocked out, and those that do not speak English. More free space in detention centers!

No, I'm stating that A) in this case THERE WAS NO WARRANT, B) THERE WAS NO WARRANT and C) THERE WAS NO WARRANT..

To this day I have NOT SEEN THE FUCKING WARRANT..

I expect that the police give you the fucking warrant..

Illinois is an authoritarian state...

If I was a police officer I would present the warrant - it would be the right thing to do...

"At some point they got into a fight. Zimmerman, who was armed with a 9mm gun and weighing 250 lbs was chasing this kid around the neighborhood." And, why would a man with a gun get start a fight with a man without one? Why the total idiocy?

Zimmerman's family says he is Hispanic and he is a Spanish-speaking minority with many black family members and friends. He may have resorted to use deadly force because he was overpowered by the teen during the confrontation which police advised him against and he should have remained inside his vehicle as he was told by authorities to stay out of trouble.

He resorted to deadly force because he is a nutcase.

Stand your ground laws are bullshit.

That's because you don't have the mental capacity to click the link "due process" on your wiki page..

coming from a man that cannot figure out that 5th amendment protections begin AFTER an arrest, I find your comments about mental capacity rather amusing.

They were serving an ARREST warrant idiot...

You have to tell people WHY they are being arrested in WRITING...
"Trust me" is for dumb republicans and Arnold Schwarzenegger - no pun intended..

Oh Geesh! This sea lawyer again?

No, I'm stating that A) in this case THERE WAS NO WARRANT, B) THERE WAS NO WARRANT and C) THERE WAS NO WARRANT..

And if you were not the person being arrested, you have no legal RIGHT to see the warrant, unless you are the arrestees lawyer. ARE you the arrestees lawyer?

You can 'expect' the police to give you a million dollars in small, unmarked, non-sequential bills too. Doesn't mean the have to.

The end result here is you're pissed that the police did not behave in the manner YOU wanted them to. It has nothing to do with the law, the Constitution, etc. You're miffed because you did not get your way. Doesn't matter that the law doesn't say what YOU want it to, you want what you want, and you think the rest of the world should just fucking give it to you, you self important little snot.

Vote of no confidence for Sanford, FL police chief.

I'll second THAT motion.

No, Really.

The Sanford City Commission passed a vote of "no confidence" in police Chief Bill Lee Wednesday night.
City Manager Norton N. Bonaparte Jr. will decide whether to ask for the chief's resignation or fire him. If Bonaparte decides to do neither, he can then be held accountable for any future problems with the chief.

Read more: Sanford Commission Votes 'No Confidence' In Chief Lee - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

vote of no confidence for sanford, fl police chief.

i'll second that motion.

no, really.

The sanford city commission passed a vote of "no confidence" in police chief bill lee wednesday night.
City manager norton n. Bonaparte jr. Will decide whether to ask for the chief's resignation or fire him. If bonaparte decides to do neither, he can then be held accountable for any future problems with the chief.

Read more: sanford commission votes 'no confidence' in chief lee - orlando news story - wesh orlando

thank you salt jones!

Vote of no confidence for Sanford, FL police chief.

I'll second THAT motion.

No, Really.

The Sanford City Commission passed a vote of "no confidence" in police Chief Bill Lee Wednesday night.
City Manager Norton N. Bonaparte Jr. will decide whether to ask for the chief's resignation or fire him. If Bonaparte decides to do neither, he can then be held accountable for any future problems with the chief.

Read more: Sanford Commission Votes 'No Confidence' In Chief Lee - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

A lot of it is BS, like an officer is PROHIBITED from arresting someone if they claim self defense and the "physical evidence" appears to back that up. The police are not judge & jury. I note it was the CITY OF SANFORD that got DOJ involved. The picture of the young man makes it more heartbreaking every time I see it. ( Please remember, those who "feel" for the killer, the young man killed had NO record, and there have been NO reports he was anything but a 17 year high school old student. )

And if you were not the person being arrested, you have no legal RIGHT to see the warrant, unless you are the arrestees lawyer. ARE you the arrestees lawyer?

You can 'expect' the police to give you a million dollars in small, unmarked, non-sequential bills too. Doesn't mean the have to.

The end result here is you're pissed that the police did not behave in the manner YOU wanted them to. It has nothing to do with the law, the Constitution, etc. You're miffed because you did not get your way. Doesn't matter that the law doesn't say what YOU want it to, you want what you want, and you think the rest of the world should just fucking give it to you, you self important little snot.

35fd65.jpg

We've not heard the end of a law that allows anyone to kill anyone else, as long as the shooter claims he was in danger.

I'll second THAT motion.

No, Really.

Yeah, political geometry these days requires the cops to arrest anyone the leftist pigs think committed a crime if the criminals in question are not part of the Democratic Parties creiminal syndicates. They cant stand rivalry.

A lot of it is BS, like an officer is PROHIBITED from arresting someone if they claim self defense and the "physical evidence" appears to back that up. The police are not judge & jury. I note it was the CITY OF SANFORD that got DOJ involved. The picture of the young man makes it more heartbreaking every time I see it. ( Please remember, those who "feel" for the killer, the young man killed had NO record, and there have been NO reports he was anything but a 17 year high school old student. )

Trayvon had no record that the courts will release. Since he is a juvenile he is not supposed to have his records made public, right?

But whatever Travnors record is, Zimmerman had an arrest or two with no plea bargains or technical fouls. So he is as innocent in the eyes of the law as Tavnor.

And at what point do you think it is OK to shoot in self-defense?

When the riminal has you fading out of consciousness from kicking you in your head?

When you get knocked down to the ground on your back?

You people are engaged in prejudice aagainst Zimmerman when you do not have all the facts.

According to Zimmermans testimony and a third party, Tavnor hit Zimmerman in the back of the head from behind, knocking him to the ground, where Travnor commenced to kicking Zimmerman and pounding him with their fists.

Untill someone can do better than just 'Whites ar racists and secretly want to kill a black man, any black man' there is no evidence that contradicts Zimmermans tale and a third person witnessed the assault. Travnor had Zimmerman on his back and was pounding the guy with his feet and fists.

What if someone later finds Zimmerman to be suspicious and pumps some lead into his back claiming self-defense.

Wouldn't that be something?

And what makes you at this point, any different than what you are accusing another of ? Hatred is simply hatred, and it cuts both ways when applied before the facts are all in...........

Lets take a look at your suspect or suspicious analogy above, and lets think about what you have written, then apply it to the street... What makes you any different from Zimmermen in your alledged hatred and suspicions you accuse him of before all the facts are in on the case ? Otherwise if were to encounter someone you then suspect could be a bad guy or gal (like Zimmerman in your statements written above) and/or are then suspicious of out on the street, I mean with your mindset given, and then accompanied by your hatred as shown above (pumping led into his back, claiming self defence), wouldnot the outcome be the same in which you claim against Zimmerman, having not yet the full facts of the case still ?

Why not take the high road always, and speak about the facts needing to be known totally now in such a case, and if there is a serious misjudgement on Zimmerman's part, and he did things that wrongfully led to the teens death, then we can only hope that justice will prevail in such a case, and that it should definitely be reviewed by a grand jury, and with indictments given out next.

People if not careful, can lower themselves to the very thing by which they are accusing another of, thus placing themselves also as the very thing in which they are accusing another of, and thus should excuse themselves from the jury due to extreme (racial) bias just as well in such a case..

Didnot they take the handcuff's off of OJ Simpson when first captured, sighting that he had not been proven guilty as of yet (i.e. didnot prove to be a flight risk)??? So why then were the handcuffs used on OJ was the question posed (even under the weight of the overwhelming situation found in the pursuit and/or chase) he was still required by law to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. So what happened to "Innocent until proven Guilty in a court of law" ? I'm asking you....................................

In this case as it were with OJ Simpson (remember), Zimmerman is now being tried in the court of public opinion or by the media, and is "guilty" first by interent and media standards that have been set, and this until he is somehow proven innocent ?? :cuckoo:

This can make a lot of people eat crow quickly if not careful, so it best to let the courts handle it from here on out, don't cha think ?

Last edited:
Wait, I'm confused. So he's hispanic, and murdered a black kid. But the murder was racially motivated, so he must be white. So how can he be both racist (white) and hispanic (not racist) at the same time?

Will the NRA be funding the defense of Zimmerman?
We've not heard the end of a law that allows anyone to kill anyone else, as long as the shooter claims he was in danger.

.....and as long as there are no wittnesses.

Forum List

Back