That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I speak for Americans who were insulted and there are plenty of us. Considering that the president is supposed to represent all of the people his display was rude and in poor taste. Selfish homos who like to have their butts hurt can't get past their own agenda.

"Plenty"?

How many is "plenty", exactly? Did they all vote to make you their spokesperson?

The fact that you were "insulted" by the White House sharing in celebration with millions of couples around the country who now have the ability to marry who they choose says much more about you than it does the President.

You guys lost, and most Americans are happy about it.

Deal with your butthurt.
I'm sure quit a few sheeple not unlike yourself were excited by Dred Scott, too.

:lol:

How cute.

It's more like Loving v. Virginia.
You homonazis are dense. Race is not a behavioral choice. Interracial hetero couples can procreate. Homos cannot.
Dred Scott was amended. That's why I mention it. It was a fascist decree like homo marriage and it didn't sustain. The hope is that logical people will prevail and this homofascism will be reversed, too.

As I said, let the butthurt out. Nothing will be reversed. It's over, you lost. The tides have turned, there's no going back.

Hopefully you'll survive it, and be able to look back on how foolish you were (are).
You can't deal with the logic. You are off to the troll bin.
And what is with the anal obsession you have anyway?

"Plenty"?

How many is "plenty", exactly? Did they all vote to make you their spokesperson?

The fact that you were "insulted" by the White House sharing in celebration with millions of couples around the country who now have the ability to marry who they choose says much more about you than it does the President.

Deal with your butthurt.

How do you know most Americans are happy about it. You go take a poll or something? that is only your opinion like everyone else has one. so you deal with it

I didn't have to take a poll on it - many professional polling companies have done so for me.
And there are still lots who are opposed.
Harry Powell wanted to kill children for money.

Many people were opposed to Loving v. Virginia, too.

But eventually they all died, or got over their butthurt. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.
Harry Powell was a homo, too. A child abusing homo.

Harry Powell is a fictional character.

"Plenty"?

Deal with your butthurt.
I'm sure quit a few sheeple not unlike yourself were excited by Dred Scott, too.

How cute.

It's more like Loving v. Virginia.
You homonazis are dense. Race is not a behavioral choice. Interracial hetero couples can procreate. Homos cannot.
Dred Scott was amended. That's why I mention it. It was a fascist decree like homo marriage and it didn't sustain. The hope is that logical people will prevail and this homofascism will be reversed, too.

As I said, let the butthurt out. Nothing will be reversed. It's over, you lost. The tides have turned, there's no going back.

Hopefully you'll survive it, and be able to look back on how foolish you were (are).
You can't deal with the logic. You are off to the troll bin.
And what is with the anal obsession you have anyway?

Nothing you've said has the slightest bit to do with "logic".

As for the rest, I just think the term "butthurt" is funny.

I see we've gotten WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY off topic.

Has anyone discovered yet whether or not these lights were set up or tested before June 26, 2015? And if those Whitehouse logs aren't out yet, would any of you like to weigh in on the import if it's discovered this happened say up to a week before the Ruling was announced?

It's called contingency preparation. An easy thing to do. Really, do you see boogeymen under your bed at night as well?

It's like screaming conspiracy because the team on TV are wearing t-shirts saying "World Champions" minutes after the World Series ends.

We'll let a Congressional committee look into it and see if it was contingency or an act of expectation. These types of things don't just get ramrodded through on the last minute. When someone comes to work on a display at the Whitehouse, it takes weeks of application, approval and red tape at a miniumum, unless it's emergency services.

So, where was the contingency preparation for if the cult of LGBT lost and the question was put back to the states (you know, where they say they have no fear of winning because "a majority of Americans now support gay marriage")?

This isn't a team on TV. This is our President giving the appearance of collusion with another branch of government to fix a certain outcome. Big difference...

I see we've gotten WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY off topic.

Has anyone discovered yet whether or not these lights were set up or tested before June 26, 2015? And if those Whitehouse logs aren't out yet, would any of you like to weigh in on the import if it's discovered this happened say up to a week before the Ruling was announced?

It's called contingency preparation. An easy thing to do. Really, do you see boogeymen under your bed at night as well?

It's like screaming conspiracy because the team on TV are wearing t-shirts saying "World Champions" minutes after the World Series ends.

We'll let a Congressional committee look into it and see if it was contingency or an act of expectation. These types of things don't just get ramrodded through on the last minute. When someone comes to work on a display at the Whitehouse, it takes weeks of application, approval and red tape at a miniumum, unless it's emergency services.

So, where was the contingency preparation for if the cult of LGBT lost and the question was put back to the states (you know, where they say they have no fear of winning because "a majority of Americans now support gay marriage")?

This isn't a team on TV. This is our President giving the appearance of collusion with another branch of government to fix a certain outcome. Big difference...

Are you, like, mentally retarded?

The idea of it being necessary to "take weeks of application, approval and red tape" for the task of changing a few spotlight gels is like going to a résumé service and getting six letters of recommendation to land a paperboy route. There's no such thing. Spotlight gel-changer isn't even enough to create a job description. ANYWHERE.

What exactly part of "it takes a few minutes, something the regular maintenance guy can do in less time than it takes to eat lunch" is sailing over your pointy head here?

It's exactly like that -- except it takes about ten times longer to print up T-shirts than to change spotlight gels.

Gelgate!! Conspiracy!!
hair-fire.gif

SMH

The idea of it being necessary to "take weeks of application, approval and red tape" for the task of changing a few spotlight gels is like going to a résumé service and getting six letters of recommendation to land a paperboy route. There's no such thing. Spotlight gel-changer isn't even enough to create a job description. ANYWHERE.

What exactly part of "it takes a few minutes, something the regular maintenance guy can do in less time than it takes to eat lunch" is sailing over your pointy head here?

Well clearly there seems to be a muddle.....that can be solved in one easy way.....the Whitehouse logs....

Well clearly there seems to be a muddle.....that can be solved in one easy way.....the Whitehouse logs....

I have never in my life seen anybody "log" spotlight gel changing. There's no such thing.

Do you "log" every time take a drink of water?

I have never in my life seen anybody "log" spotlight gel changing. There's no such thing.

All work done at the Whitehouse is kept track of...for security reasons if nothing else. There will be a paper trail and it will be found. Does that bother you?

Well...go find them and report back to us. It isn't our job to prove yourself bullshit.

All work done at the Whitehouse is kept track of...for security reasons if nothing else. There will be a paper trail and it will be found. Does that bother you?

Then why don't you go look for it instead of whining delusionally on an internet message board?

I don't give a flying fuck where there might be a notation of gels being changed --- BECAUSE I KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO DO.

"A clue" -- get one.

No, why would it? Your conspiracies are as laughable as they are desperate.

What a fun thread. "The White House KNEW it would win the SSM thing, just KNEW it, cuz, cuz, cuz Beelzebub!!"

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

If that is what they are going to use OUR white house for WE THE PEOPLE pays for. For a Presidents own pleasure just over some freaking COURT RULING and a sign to tell others FU if you don't agree with this ruling. then I'd like it see torn down. He can go back and live in his shanty they own in Chicago. and take that Mother'in'law with them

If that is what they are going to use OUR white house for WE THE PEOPLE pays for. For a Presidents own pleasure just over some freaking COURT RULING and a sign to tell others FU if you don't agree with this ruling. then I'd like it see torn down. He can go back and live in his shanty they own in Chicago. and take that Mother'in'law with them

I am glad this display has pissed you off so much, you petty crybaby!

Poor Stephanie....looks like you need to call on all your American Spring millions to march on Washington....again....over this. Let's ROLLLLLLLLLLL!

I am glad this display has pissed you off so much, you petty crybaby!
It's been worth it...very worth it.......just like our clown avies. Priceless in the RW butthurt. :D

You don't speak for "Americans", either - and this thread is most certainly about butthurt.

The fact that you were "insulted" by the lights on the White House is your own issue to deal with, not mine.
I speak for Americans who were insulted and there are plenty of us. Considering that the president is supposed to represent all of the people his display was rude and in poor taste. Selfish homos who like to have their butts hurt can't get past their own agenda.

What about selfish people who want to control everyone else's lives?
You mean like homofascists who want to force their irrelevant behavior on everyone?

What are they forcing on you?
Acquiescence, acknowledgment, adoption, subsidies, etc., all by government decree.

Are you really this much of a baby?

You don't speak for "Americans", either - and this thread is most certainly about butthurt.

The fact that you were "insulted" by the lights on the White House is your own issue to deal with, not mine.

What about selfish people who want to control everyone else's lives?
You mean like homofascists who want to force their irrelevant behavior on everyone?

What are they forcing on you?
Acquiescence, acknowledgment, adoption, subsidies, etc., all by government decree.

What are you acquiescing? What adoption? What subsidies. Be more specific please. If you are going to bitch then you really should have SOMETHING concrete at which you are angry about.

This is a thread about the light display, not all the other topics you're trying to introduce to deflect..

Forum List

Back