That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gay people here in America work, pay taxes, contribute to the economy and are Americans. They deserve the same rights and privileges as anyone else and should not be discriminated against because of what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. That is just silly. Not to mention, mean spirited.
Who is coming into their bedrooms and discriminating against them? They are bringing their bedrooms out to everyone and forcing concessions.
Sieg heil!

Not really. Before this ruling, if two men went to get a marriage license, chances are they could be denied just because they are two men. Same goes for two women. I think you people are so worried unnecessarily. These people already exist and they aren't going to disappear. It's not like people are suddenly going to "turn gay" you know. You are either gay or you are not gay. The less than 10% of people who may be gay and may get married are not going to affect anything in your life.

Don't bother, my friend. Roshawn is an unreasonable crybaby. You would have better luck trying to discuss this issue with a cat or houseplant. lol.

That seems to be the case with a LOT of the "people" on here. :) They are SO damn ignorant.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Gay people here in America work, pay taxes, contribute to the economy and are Americans. They deserve the same rights and privileges as anyone else and should not be discriminated against because of what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms. That is just silly. Not to mention, mean spirited.
Who is coming into their bedrooms and discriminating against them? They are bringing their bedrooms out to everyone and forcing concessions.
Sieg heil!

Not really. Before this ruling, if two men went to get a marriage license, chances are they could be denied just because they are two men. Same goes for two women. I think you people are so worried unnecessarily. These people already exist and they aren't going to disappear. It's not like people are suddenly going to "turn gay" you know. You are either gay or you are not gay. The less than 10% of people who may be gay and may get married are not going to affect anything in your life.

Don't bother, my friend. Roshawn is an unreasonable crybaby. You would have better luck trying to discuss this issue with a cat or houseplant. lol.
Sieg heil!

There's no such thing as "gay people" anymore than there are "bulimic people". A sexual or eating orientation doesn't make an identity. And if it does, then all sorts of behavioral orientations make equally legally-potent "identities".

And that's going to cause a whole rat's nest of legal problems.

And speaking of problems...anyone see a problem with the Whitehouse being all set up and ready to flaunt this arrogant light show ahead of the Supreme Court Ruling? I do...

We've reduced Roshawn to a mindlessly spamming hissy fit. Too funny.

There's no such thing as "gay people" anymore than there are "bulimic people". A sexual or eating orientation doesn't make an identity. And if it does, then all sorts of behavioral orientations make equally legally-potent "identities".

And speaking of problems...anyone see a problem with the Whitehouse being all set up and ready to flaunt this arrogant light show ahead of the Supreme Court Ruling? I do...

You are a nut job.

Everyday you prove how unhinged you are becoming over this issue. Get a grip Sil!

White-House-Bath-House.jpg

Everyday you prove how unhinged you are becoming over this issue. Get a grip Sil!

They act as if it gives them an ouchie. :lol:

They act as if it gives them an ouchie. :lol:

Right! They are so bored they have to invite things to bitch about. lol.

Though I disagree with public accommodation laws, if you can't tell the difference between a church and a public businesses then you are far too gone to even help.

Can you tell the difference between an individual's right to exercise of their religion vs a church? Check up on the 1st Amendment's language and see if the word "church" is in there anywhere. Oh, and while you're brushing up on the Constitution, give the 9th Amendment a good read too; you know, when you're claiming that PA laws are dominant to freedom of religion...

Though I disagree with public accommodation laws, if you can't tell the difference between a church and a public businesses then you are far too gone to even help.

Can you tell the difference between an individual's right to exercise of their religion vs a church? Check up on the 1st Amendment's language and see if the word "church" is in there anywhere. Oh, and while you're brushing up on the Constitution, give the 9th Amendment a good read too; you know, when you're claiming that PA laws are dominant to freedom of religion...

Yay! Another lame brained claim of sovereign citizenship from you. The day I take any legal advice or schooling in the Constitution from you is the day hell freezes over.

Rainbow%20Whitehouse%20display_zpslfhatdh4.jpg

Well the big middle finger to more than half the country was a very fancy and huge rainbow light display on our public Whitehouse. The electricity to run it was paid for by taxpayers, all of us. But you have to admit, it was big, the colors quite perfectly aligned. Quite a fancy display indeed.

The trouble is, the equivalent would have been if the cult of LGBT lost 5-4 and instead of a rainbow, we had a huge Christian cross projected on the Whitehouse instead. Think the LGBT folks would have had nothing to say about that?... :cranky:

But what's more disturbing about that perfect and large light display is the timing. I doubt it was set up in three days. But maybe it was. Anyone see it being set up before that? Do we have a Whitehouse log of when those workers appeared, when they set it up? I'm interested in the dates..

Because if it was being set up before Friday, that means the outcome of the case was known or likely to have been known by the people involved. One would assume that would include President Obama.

Remember it is not OK to display the Confederate flag or have the ten commandments on tax payer property, but this is ok.

Yes the hypocrisy of the far left is on full display here!

Well the big middle finger to more than half the country was a very fancy and huge rainbow light display on our public Whitehouse. The electricity to run it was paid for by taxpayers, all of us. But you have to admit, it was big, the colors quite perfectly aligned. Quite a fancy display indeed.

The trouble is, the equivalent would have been if the cult of LGBT lost 5-4 and instead of a rainbow, we had a huge Christian cross projected on the Whitehouse instead. Think the LGBT folks would have had nothing to say about that?... :cranky:

But what's more disturbing about that perfect and large light display is the timing. I doubt it was set up in three days. But maybe it was. Anyone see it being set up before that? Do we have a Whitehouse log of when those workers appeared, when they set it up? I'm interested in the dates..

Because if it was being set up before Friday, that means the outcome of the case was known or likely to have been known by the people involved. One would assume that would include President Obama.

Remember it is not OK to display the Confederate flag or have the ten commandments on tax payer property, but this is ok.

I am also PRO flying the southern flag. People need to have their freedom without the government interfering.

As long as left wing nazis prevail, law and logic are paradoxical.

As long as left wing nazis prevail, law and logic are paradoxical.

Sorry, but you religious weirdos are more like the Nazis, trying to force your beliefs on others. America is not a theocracy.

It's ironic that the ones FOR freedom are being called "nazis." Lol. How stupid and ignorant can one be?

I am also PRO flying the southern flag. People need to have their freedom without the government interfering.

It does not matter to me, but to outlaw one flag and claim it is not allowed on tax payer property, then to do what the far left did at the WH, just shows their hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back