That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am also PRO flying the southern flag. People need to have their freedom without the government interfering.

It does not matter to me, but to outlaw one flag and claim it is not allowed on tax payer property, then to do what the far left did at the WH, just shows their hypocrisy.

I agree. I am totally against the flag situation. However, that is less serious than denying people the right to their happiness and to marry the person they love.

What if things were reversed? Try putting yourself in that situation, and you can see how unfair it is.

Yet "marriage" is not a "right"..

And "marriage" is not always happy. A piece of paper can not create the happiness, anyone believing a piece of paper equals happiness, then they are definitely not one to understand the situation.

Well then, I suppose you should get divorced. :D What difference does it make?
No...I'm sure Kosh never got legally married. After all "a piece of paper can not create" happiness.

No such thing as illegal marriage, but the far left drones still think it exists..

Yes the far left thinks that one piece of paper can bring happiness where none exited before that piece of paper, thus this far left drone proves my comments!

Hey Kosh, your thoughts on the light display? Was it set up before or after the Ruling on June 26, 2015?

I think the light display was Obama`s way of gloating and taunting and I approve that message. He`s saying fuck you to the racist birthers and the "he`s a secret Muslim" halfwits. I`d like to see 2 more years of this sort of thing:)

So dig this ----

I went to watch fireworks last night and one of them blew up rainbow colors all over the sky! :eek:

WHEN WERE THOSE FIREWORKS DESIGNED??? Factory logs!!

Conspiracy!! Impeach O'bama!!!
hair-fire.gif

I think the light display was Obama`s way of gloating and taunting and I approve that message. He`s saying fuck you to the racist birthers and the "he`s a secret Muslim" halfwits. I`d like to see 2 more years of this sort of thing:)
Any words about WHEN the light display was set up and tested? Y'all keep dodging that one. Yeah, I noticed.

Any words about WHEN the light display was set up and tested? Y'all keep dodging that one. Yeah, I noticed.

Actually that was answered as long ago as post 4. And dozens of times since. But there's nothing smarter than asking the same stoopid question over and over and over after it's already been answered. When you can't find your keys, and then you find them, do you keep on looking?

Perhaps you're looking in the wrong place...

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Actually that was answered as long ago as post 4. And dozens of times since. But there's nothing smarter than asking the same stoopid question over and over and over after it's already been answered.

How the Hell do you figure the opposite of a rainbow is a cross? :cuckoo:
You must not have experience setting up staging. That effect can easily be set up in a day.
It's a cool effect, sure beats white. They should keep it permanently.

That's what you said in post #4. However, we know that things at the Whitehouse don't work that quickly. And the display was too perfect, the lights were trained too well and the division of color took some doing, adjustments. The logs will show it.

Let me put the question to you another way then: If the Whitehouse logs show that the display was set up in advance of the Court Ruling, is that a problem for Obama's image as a fascist leader that seems to be an emerging phenomenon?

Actually that was answered as long ago as post 4. And dozens of times since. But there's nothing smarter than asking the same stoopid question over and over and over after it's already been answered.

You must not have experience setting up staging. That effect can easily be set up in a day.

That's what you said in post #4. However, we know that things at the Whitehouse don't work that quickly. And the display was too perfect, the lights were trained too well and the division of color took some doing, adjustments. The logs will show it.

Let me put the question to you another way then: If the Whitehouse logs show that the display was set up in advance of the Court Ruling, is that a problem for Obama's image as a fascist leader that seems to be an emerging phenomenon?

Do you have any proof? What am I saying, of course you don't have any. Another one of Sil's batshit conspiracy theories goes up in smoke.

I hear this display was funded by Gold's Gym and Dylan Roof. :eek:

It does not matter to me, but to outlaw one flag and claim it is not allowed on tax payer property, then to do what the far left did at the WH, just shows their hypocrisy.

I agree. I am totally against the flag situation. However, that is less serious than denying people the right to their happiness and to marry the person they love.

What if things were reversed? Try putting yourself in that situation, and you can see how unfair it is.

Yet "marriage" is not a "right"..

And "marriage" is not always happy. A piece of paper can not create the happiness, anyone believing a piece of paper equals happiness, then they are definitely not one to understand the situation.

Well then, I suppose you should get divorced. :D What difference does it make?
No...I'm sure Kosh never got legally married. After all "a piece of paper can not create" happiness.

No such thing as illegal marriage, but the far left drones still think it exists..

Yes the far left thinks that one piece of paper can bring happiness where none exited before that piece of paper, thus this far left drone proves my comments!

It is not up to you to determine what should or should not bring happiness to other people.

You are a nut job, plain and simple. :rolleyes-41: It must be really suck to live your life in fear of homosexuals.

OMG! The light display. This is just SOOOO concerning. Get a grip on yourself. If you have some kind of documentation to prove any of your silly assertions, then please post it.

They're LED lights. They focus very easily. Doesn't take "doing". Actually getting this simple idea through your dense cranium takes a lot more "doing".

And again, changing spotlight gels is not something anyone anywhere has ever taken the time to "log". It would be like logging the time you picked up your pencil.

See that post from Farmer about changing gels in two minutes? That's accurate. I've done the same thing.

If a rainbow display gets her this worked up I wonder if a mass Gay wedding ceremony on the White House lawn would make her head explode.

They're LED lights. They focus very easily. Doesn't take "doing". Actually getting this simple idea through your dense cranium takes a lot more "doing"....And again, changing spotlight gels is not something anyone anywhere has ever taken the time to "log". It would be like logging the time you picked up your pencil...See that post from Farmer about changing gels in two minutes? That's accurate. I've done the same thing.

That's not what I asked. What I asked is IF IT IS FOUND THAT THE DISPLAY WAS SET UP AND TESTED BEFORE THE RULING, would that be a terrible argument in favor of Obama's (and the Court's) manifesting fascism?

Nobody has dodged anything, you repetitive half-wit. The question has been addressed multiple times by different posters. You simply choose to ignore both that it wouldn't require extensive preparation or testing and that, even should it have been set up before the ruling, it is basically meaningless.

Pretend you haven't been answered and keep asking the question, though, that's what you do. In every one of your many, many, many anti-gay threads. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
What if it is found that this was set up by the ghost of Harvey Milk!? :eek:

Forum List

Back