That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes!!!! Because preparation = nefarious intent!!!!

It looks like you've decided your timeline is true rather than simply questioning it, huh?
Did they have a cross light display ready to go in the case the Ruling didn't go in the cult's favor?

Haven't you been over this whole idiocy that a cross is the opposite of a rainbow already?

Why don't you explain why, if preparations for this light display were set up prior to the ruling, it is somehow evidence of foreknowledge based on a corrupted decision rather than simply hoping or expecting for a particular decision? Particularly with a close 5-4 ruling like this one?

You might also explain why you seem to have transitioned from questioning the timing of the display to making statements that the lights were set up prior to the ruling. ;)

Might I suggest that any criminal investigation into this matter include interviewing the following poster?

From post #12: here: Gay-Sex Marriage Settled ..Who Decides Polygamy Polyamory Next Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is the court's job to determine constitutionality. Which they did in the Obergefell ruling.
And we told you they were going to do. We told you the split, the precedent that would be cited, the legal principles that would be employed, the amendments that would be used, we even told you who would write the ruling.
But you insisted that you and your pseudo-legal gibberish knew better.
How'd that work out for you?

Something FISHEY about all that. I mean, how did they get that done in such a short time for one. And how much MONIES did that cost us for two. And all over some ruling by the Supreme court. he is offensive, arrogant, DISGUSTING and told half the nation to go FXXK themselves...

the mans a puke
Who didn't know the Supreme Court was going to rule in favor of equal protection??

Might I suggest that any criminal investigation into this matter include interviewing the following poster?

From post #12: here: Gay-Sex Marriage Settled ..Who Decides Polygamy Polyamory Next Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is the court's job to determine constitutionality. Which they did in the Obergefell ruling.
And we told you they were going to do. We told you the split, the precedent that would be cited, the legal principles that would be employed, the amendments that would be used, we even told you who would write the ruling.

A criminal investigation, huh? And what crime are you claiming was committed?

And does it involve running mascara and a fainting couch?

Something FISHEY about all that. I mean, how did they get that done in such a short time for one. And how much MONIES did that cost us for two. And all over some ruling by the Supreme court. he is offensive, arrogant, DISGUSTING and told half the nation to go FXXK themselves...

the mans a puke
Who didn't know the Supreme Court was going to rule in favor of equal protection??

Sil, apparently.

Who are you suggesting this to? Do you think there are some sort of law enforcement officials reading this thread who are just waiting for someone to provide a suggestion before they pounce? :lol:

I'd also like to know just what crime(s) you think were committed.

COME ON people! WE have bigger fish to fry! This is absolutely ridiculous. It looked pretty. It harmed no one. I do wish they would have done a red, white and blue display for Independence Day though.
Yes, there are MUCH bigger fish to fry than mere lights in rainbow colors.

Number one example of a much bigger fish to fry... Why were those lights set up and tested BEFORE the SCOTUS Ruling on gay-sex marriage was handed down? That's a very big fish indeed..

First, you don't know that is the case. You assume it is.

Second, even assuming it is.....so what? The Supreme Court was widely expected to uphold same sex marriage. The White House may have merely planned accordingly.

You're insinuating yet another batshit conspiracy, like you did when you insisted that Gallup polling had been 'infiltrated by homosexuals' and was now falsely reporting support for same sex marriage.

You're quite mad.

Who are you suggesting this to? Do you think there are some sort of law enforcement officials reading this thread who are just waiting for someone to provide a suggestion before they pounce? :lol:

I'd also like to know just what crime(s) you think were committed.

Sil is just working through his grief by inventing insane conspiracy theories.

COME ON people! WE have bigger fish to fry! This is absolutely ridiculous. It looked pretty. It harmed no one. I do wish they would have done a red, white and blue display for Independence Day though.
Where did you get your fish?

Like I said.................it takes a short time to change 6 gels on lights that already exist.

The WH has a large staff dedicated to maintaining the grounds and fixing or changing what the President wants done.

In the 10 or so hours of daylight left after the announcement of the SCOTUS decision, I'm pretty sure they could have made the light display happen before sunset.

Sheesh..................some people are acting like the WH has only 1 groundskeeper who is ancient and can't get around very fast.

Like I said.................it takes a short time to change 6 gels on lights that already exist.

The WH has a large staff dedicated to maintaining the grounds and fixing or changing what the President wants done.

In the 10 or so hours of daylight left after the announcement of the SCOTUS decision, I'm pretty sure they could have made the light display happen before sunset.

Sheesh..................some people are acting like the WH has only 1 groundskeeper who is ancient and can't get around very fast.

To swap out gels? Minutes.

And to test the display before it was lit?

How long does it take to flip a switch??

How fast does light travel again?

How long does it take to flip a switch??

Sigh....this has to be the low point in Sil's journey to the center of batshit island.

"That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?"

What's remarkable is that you and others on the right are still whining about this non-issue.
I noticed that they didn't light up the Whitehouse Red White & Blue for the 4th.

Shows everyone what Obama thinks is important.

If the left figures it wasn't hard to light it up with rainbow colors, why couldn't they be patriotic?

"That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?"

What's remarkable is that you and others on the right are still whining about this non-issue.
I noticed that they didn't light up the Whitehouse Red White & Blue for the 4th.

Shows everyone what Obama thinks is important.

If the left figures it wasn't hard to light it up with rainbow colors, why couldn't they be patriotic?

Perhaps they limit the gels for once in a life time events. While there is a 4th every year.

I thought this issue was put to bed already? What in the hell are you complaining about now?

Iowa lights help bathe White House in rainbow colors

Lights that were donated from an Oskaloosa company in 2008 helped illuminate the White House in rainbow colors following the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage Friday.

I thought this issue was put to bed already? What in the hell are you complaining about now?

Iowa lights help bathe White House in rainbow colors

Lights that were donated from an Oskaloosa company in 2008 helped illuminate the White House in rainbow colors following the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage Friday.

Sil will ignore anything and everything that doesn't support her rabidly anti-gay narrative. In her narrow mind this display costs millions of dollars and has been place long before the ruling. These conspiracy theories are just a way for her to feel better about her life's work being an abject failure.

Forum List

Back