That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up?

Equally as offensive as if a cross was projected upon LGBT 5-4 loss?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually that was answered as long ago as post 4. And dozens of times since. But there's nothing smarter than asking the same stoopid question over and over and over after it's already been answered.

How the Hell do you figure the opposite of a rainbow is a cross? :cuckoo:
You must not have experience setting up staging. That effect can easily be set up in a day.
It's a cool effect, sure beats white. They should keep it permanently.

That's what you said in post #4. However, we know that things at the Whitehouse don't work that quickly. And the display was too perfect, the lights were trained too well and the division of color took some doing, adjustments. The logs will show it.

Let me put the question to you another way then: If the Whitehouse logs show that the display was set up in advance of the Court Ruling, is that a problem for Obama's image as a fascist leader that seems to be an emerging phenomenon?

They're LED lights. They focus very easily. Doesn't take "doing". Actually getting this simple idea through your dense cranium takes a lot more "doing"....And again, changing spotlight gels is not something anyone anywhere has ever taken the time to "log". It would be like logging the time you picked up your pencil...See that post from Farmer about changing gels in two minutes? That's accurate. I've done the same thing.

That's not what I asked. What I asked is IF IT IS FOUND THAT THE DISPLAY WAS SET UP AND TESTED BEFORE THE RULING, would that be a terrible argument in favor of Obama's (and the Court's) manifesting fascism?

Holy shit.

Oh the hypocrisy of the illumination, burning precious electricity; flooding the atmosphere with carbon. Where IS Algore when he should be running around unplugging the lights to save the planet?

They're LED lights. They focus very easily. Doesn't take "doing". Actually getting this simple idea through your dense cranium takes a lot more "doing"....And again, changing spotlight gels is not something anyone anywhere has ever taken the time to "log". It would be like logging the time you picked up your pencil...See that post from Farmer about changing gels in two minutes? That's accurate. I've done the same thing.

That's not what I asked. What I asked is IF IT IS FOUND THAT THE DISPLAY WAS SET UP AND TESTED BEFORE THE RULING, would that be a terrible argument in favor of Obama's (and the Court's) manifesting fascism?

Holy shit.

So you agree if they set it up before the Ruling came down that it's alarming? Good. Glad one of your fold has come around to their senses..

Holy shit.

So you agree if they set it up before the Ruling came down that it's alarming? Good. Glad one of your fold has come around to their senses..

I'm pretty sure you've had only one person agree that your deluded conspiracy theory is alarming at all and it's not ChrisL.

Like I said before...................the SC ruling was handed out that MORNING, meaning there were still a full 10 hours or so of daylight to set up the display before sunset.

2 min to change a gel? There were six colors on the side, so 6 x 2 = 12, meaning 12 min. of actual time changing the gels, and probably another 10 or 15 min. walking back and forth and checking the alignment.

At the max? Maybe a 30 min job for one person.

I'm pretty sure you've had only one person agree that your deluded conspiracy theory is alarming at all and it's not ChrisL.
Well technically 56% voted it's offensive so it's safe to say that those folks if they found out these lights were set up and tested before the Ruling came down, would find that equally offensive. The Whitehouse logs will prove it out. There's probably a conservative somewhere looking into that. An excuse to out Obama possibly having foreknowledge of the Ruling would not be missed by them I think. We'll see...

Another thread about GOP butthurt. Great
No, it's about Americans being insulted.

I'm not racist, sexist, or homophobic, so I'm not insulted.
You speak for everyone?

You don't speak for "Americans", either - and this thread is most certainly about butthurt.

The fact that you were "insulted" by the lights on the White House is your own issue to deal with, not mine.
I speak for Americans who were insulted and there are plenty of us..

And when did they authorize you to speak for them?

LOL.....you speak for yourself- and no one else.

Which is okay- I speak for myself- and I certainly am not insulted- most everyone I know was delighted by the lights.

I'm not racist, sexist, or homophobic, so I'm not insulted.
You speak for everyone?

You don't speak for "Americans", either - and this thread is most certainly about butthurt.

The fact that you were "insulted" by the lights on the White House is your own issue to deal with, not mine.
I speak for Americans who were insulted and there are plenty of us. Considering that the president is supposed to represent all of the people his display was rude and in poor taste. Selfish homos who like to have their butts hurt can't get past their own agenda.

"Plenty"?

How many is "plenty", exactly? Did they all vote to make you their spokesperson?

The fact that you were "insulted" by the White House sharing in celebration with millions of couples around the country who now have the ability to marry who they choose says much more about you than it does the President.

You guys lost, and most Americans are happy about it.

Deal with your butthurt.
I'm sure quit a few sheeple not unlike yourself were excited by Dred Scott, too.

Did the White House have rainbow flags for Dred Scott?

LOL........

I am sure that quite a few sheeple like yourself were upset when the Courts told States that yes we can use contraceptives and no- the State doesn't have the authority to police how we have sex with another consenting adult and no- States can't ban guns(oh wait- Supreme Court good if it rules for guns....bad if it rules for homosexual rights.....lol)

Well technically 56% voted it's offensive so it's safe to say that those folks if they found out these lights were set up and tested before the Ruling came down, would find that equally offensive. The Whitehouse logs will prove it out. There's probably a conservative somewhere looking into that. An excuse to out Obama possibly having foreknowledge of the Ruling would not be missed by them I think. We'll see...

Always good to see Silhouette wearing her KONSPIRACY CAP!

Why do you think that is 'safe to say'? Just because someone is offended by the rainbow lights doesn't mean they are going to agree with your whacky conspiracy theory that testing those lights early means the administration somehow rigged the decision.

Why do you think that is 'safe to say'? Just because someone is offended by the rainbow lights doesn't mean they are going to agree with your whacky conspiracy theory that testing those lights early means the administration somehow rigged the decision.

So when you failed basic logic in high school, did they make you take Summer school that year?

Like I said before...................the SC ruling was handed out that MORNING, meaning there were still a full 10 hours or so of daylight to set up the display before sunset.

2 min to change a gel? There were six colors on the side, so 6 x 2 = 12, meaning 12 min. of actual time changing the gels, and probably another 10 or 15 min. walking back and forth and checking the alignment.

At the max? Maybe a 30 min job for one person.

Ah, but we're talking about a union employee, his/her/its helper, two levels of supervisor and a DC electrical inspector. Plus, of course, the permits and environmental impact statements that should have been required. Those take people to process.......lots and lots of people....and their supervisors.....

Okay.............there's a lot of bureaucracy.............but it still wouldn't take all day to complete.

With all the red tape and other crap? Probably about 4 hours, 7 if they take a lunch break.

Still enough time to change the gels and paint the WH in colors.

By the way- San Francisco City Hall was lit up with wonderful Red White and Blue lights tonight.

Probably took an hour or two to set that up.

I am sure Silhouette can find some way to blame homosexuals for that too.

Of course Silhouette can find a way to blame the homosexuals............

I mean..........the gays are trying to co-opt the colors of the United States by showing them on a building in San Francisco (the known start of the gay movement).

Gays are trying to take over America by showing red white and blue colors on a building.

Sneaky gays.............they'll do anything............................

COME ON people! WE have bigger fish to fry! This is absolutely ridiculous. It looked pretty. It harmed no one. I do wish they would have done a red, white and blue display for Independence Day though.

COME ON people! WE have bigger fish to fry! This is absolutely ridiculous. It looked pretty. It harmed no one. I do wish they would have done a red, white and blue display for Independence Day though.
Yes, there are MUCH bigger fish to fry than mere lights in rainbow colors.

Number one example of a much bigger fish to fry... Why were those lights set up and tested BEFORE the SCOTUS Ruling on gay-sex marriage was handed down? That's a very big fish indeed..

Yes, there are MUCH bigger fish to fry than mere lights in rainbow colors.

Number one example of a much bigger fish to fry... Why were those lights set up and tested BEFORE the SCOTUS Ruling on gay-sex marriage was handed down? That's a very big fish indeed..

Yes!!!! Because preparation = nefarious intent!!!! :cuckoo:

It looks like you've decided your timeline is true rather than simply questioning it, huh? :lol:

Yes!!!! Because preparation = nefarious intent!!!!

It looks like you've decided your timeline is true rather than simply questioning it, huh?
Did they have a cross light display ready to go in the case the Ruling didn't go in the cult's favor?

Forum List

Back