That’s Racist!… NAACP Demands Photo ID for Attendees to Join Protest Against Photo ID

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the Naacp has become nothing more than a joke and an organization to stir up hate and shit on us American citizens...unfortunately, they have people who will follow their nonsense
links and paper stating RULES at site

SNIP:

You just can’t make this stuff up!
The NAACP is holding a protest against photo ID laws…
But you must bring a photo ID in order to join them at the rally.

ALL of it here,
photo id naacp

Pundit Press reported:

The NAACP will be holding a march to protest voter ID laws. In order to attend, all members are required to bring along a photo ID.

In a flier entitled “Important Dos and Don’ts for Marchers!!!,” the NAACP state at the top that all protesters conduct themselves “in accordance with the historic custom of the Civil Rights Movement.” They should also listen to their “marshals at all times” and follow the “Dos” and “Don’ts” underneath the opening paragraph…

…In the middle of the list, however, is a drastically ironic “Do.” To go to the rally, you are asked to have “photo identification (driver’s license, passport or other valid photo id) with you and keep it on your person at all times.”

Read the rest here.

all of it here
That?s Racist!? NAACP Demands Photo ID for Attendees to Join Protest Against Photo ID Laws | The Gateway Pundit

the Naacp has become nothing more than a joke and an organization to stir up hate and shit on us American citizens...unfortunately, they have people who will follow their nonsense

SNIP:

ALL of it here,
photo id naacp

Pundit Press reported:

The NAACP will be holding a march to protest voter ID laws. In order to attend, all members are required to bring along a photo ID.

In a flier entitled “Important Dos and Don’ts for Marchers!!!,” the NAACP state at the top that all protesters conduct themselves “in accordance with the historic custom of the Civil Rights Movement.” They should also listen to their “marshals at all times” and follow the “Dos” and “Don’ts” underneath the opening paragraph…

…In the middle of the list, however, is a drastically ironic “Do.” To go to the rally, you are asked to have “photo identification (driver’s license, passport or other valid photo id) with you and keep it on your person at all times.”

Read the rest here.

all of it here
That?s Racist!? NAACP Demands Photo ID for Attendees to Join Protest Against Photo ID Laws | The Gateway Pundit

:eusa_whistle:

Amazing! :lmao:

479x621xphoto-id-naacp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XDhZkyRDEy.jpg

Too funny.

You can't make this shit up.

Unreal., the pure stupidity of left still amazes me to this day and these are prolly the kollege educated ones

SNIP:

ALL of it here,
photo id naacp

Pundit Press reported:

Read the rest here.

all of it here

No liberal takers so far. They apparently can't defend the indefensible.

They're actually just generic rules to follow for any protest. That it coincided with a protest against photo ID is just an unfortunate coincidence and irony, not hypocrisy.

They're actually just generic rules to follow for any protest. That it coincided with a protest against photo ID is just an unfortunate coincidence and irony, not hypocrisy.

Since voting is a much more important right than a protest, a photo ID should be a generic rule for voting as well, don't you agree?

Could you post the 'Generic rules for Protests' and cite the source for me if I say please?

so a photo Id FOR VOTING (one of the most important things American citizens do) for the people to RUN OUR COUNTRY and LIVES is not as important as having one for a protest?

did I get that right?

What a retarded thread....and a retarded bunch of responses.

The idea that there is ANY requirement beyond being legally registered to vote......laid upon any American citizen......before he or she can cast a ballot......offends true American patriots. It does not offend the OP and the idiots agreeing with the OP's lameness. I wonder why?

That some people here equate the act of voting with any other act requiring picture identification speaks to their lack of common sense.

Since voting is a much more important right than a protest, a photo ID should be a generic rule for voting as well, don't you agree?

Could you post the 'Generic rules for Protests' and cite the source for me if I say please?

I do believe any accepted legal identification should be required to vote.

I was actually on a page with similar lists, but given some of the content of the site overall decided not to. Was kinda iffy ethically being an 'occupy' sorta site.

ACLU.org probably has such things if curious.

...Ya, here ya go:
https://www.aclu.org/free-speech/know-your-rights-demonstrations-and-protests

Last edited:
You truly are an ignorant idiot, unsurprisingly.

Along with those who agree with you.

There is a Constitutional right to vote, where unwarranted photo ID laws are un-Constitutional; but the Constitution doesn’t apply to private organizations that are at liberty to enact whatever rules they wish. Consequently the NAACP is being neither ‘racist’ nor inconsistent.

You’ve committed a false comparison fallacy, and the premise of your thread fails accordingly.

If you say this enough times, it will become a truth :thup:

Hypocrisy's new meaning for the racist left = unfortunate coincidence :lmao:

When ever you racist types write something I read it in Cartman's voice from South Park then add, "I'm dumb as hell!" from the NASCAR episode :)

Forum List

Back