🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THAT was leadership. (Trump Speech)

A stunning turn of events imo. CLEARLY he is taking it very serious.

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

Trump lover gives Trump rave reviews.

That settles it then. On to the next trump rally!

Yea real leadership. Couple days ago it was fake news. Now it requires a hail Mary.
Trump is a dumbfuck

Hell yeah, Joe Biden could have managed this coronavirus thingy much better.
Agreed. Drumpf is fuckup and yes Biden would have handled it way better.
I heard biden is calling this the Ebola while also wanting to ban AR-14s.
Dont be a dumbfuck too. Dumbfuck

Biden calling it the Ebola ?????????????? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I wouldn't be surprised! LOL:laugh:
Got your tickets to the next trump rally yet?

He tackled every aspect of this from the healthcare costs to wage loss to business loans to the economy.

That, for me, was by far the most impressive response to anything I've seen out of Trump.

The markets disagree with your personal assessment.

These cultists would be crazy to attend an Impeached Trump rally as he might just be contagious...

Brazilian president's press secretary tests positive for coronavirus, days after meeting Trump

The stock market is not as delusional as you are.

Dow futures drop 1,000 points as Trump speech disappoints investors

Let me echo what we keep hearing from trumpanzees...."How's your 401K now?"

These cultists would be crazy to attend an Impeached Trump rally as he might just be contagious...

Brazilian president's press secretary tests positive for coronavirus, days after meeting Trump

C'mon! The corona virus is a hoax, just like a cold...like the flu...less than the flu.. Trumpanzees should show their faith in their Orange Lard & Master by going to his rallies.

President Trump just banned all travel from EUROPE to the USA for 30 days and there is no mention of it on the entire first page of this thread?

Do you understand how huge that is?

I don't know if that includes trade...but I would assume it does because it couldn't be shipped without people!
No he didn't ban ALL travel. First of all, he excluded the UK (which is in Europe), then he also excepted American citizens.

NBA just canceled the entire season
Why couldn't they televise the games and just charge the tv stations an arm and a leg for them, to recoup their ticket sales losses? Surely they can test their players to be sure they're healthy?

President Trump just banned all travel from EUROPE to the USA for 30 days and there is no mention of it on the entire first page of this thread?

I don't know if that includes trade...but I would assume it does because it couldn't be shipped without people!
No he didn't ban ALL travel. First of all, he excluded the UK (which is in Europe), then he also excepted American citizens.
But all those excepted people still have to spend three weeks in quarantine when they get here. According to what a poster told me.

C'mon! The corona virus is a hoax, just like a cold...like the flu...less than the flu.. Trumpanzees should show their faith in their Orange Lard & Master by going to his rallies.

all they gots to do is drink some OJ cause vitamin C will do the trick!

The Bigot-in-Chief taking it seriously clearly would be a stunning turn of events..............if that were really happening.

The White House Made Coronavirus Meetings Classified. That's Idiotic.
It hampers transparency and means that relevant health officials who lack clearance can't participate.

But President Shithole is still more concerned with controlling the narrative than he is about saving lives. Last night he had a chance to be proactive by announcing measures to fend off the coming recession. He failed again, just as he failed to prepare the nation for the inevitable spread of the virus health experts told him was coming weeks ago.

When we needed a real leader he was metaphorically tossing rolls of paper towels at a global pandemic...........pretending things were under control after he had already failed to respond when there was still time...........while making sure he got plenty of golf in on the weekends.
Hey dumfuck. You got a leftist traitor media bent on destroying the president and the US as a whole. The worthless leftist traitor media is an enemy of the United States. Thus, certain information must be kept away from said enemy until deemed appropriate. I would have done the same thing.
It's not my problem that you can't handle the truth.
You're the one crying dipshit. I am proud of my president and happy knowing that he'll keep you worthless leftist traitors at bay for another half decade.
Of course you are proud of diaper donnie. That goes without saying.

The Bigot-in-Chief taking it seriously clearly would be a stunning turn of events..............if that were really happening.

It hampers transparency and means that relevant health officials who lack clearance can't participate.

But President Shithole is still more concerned with controlling the narrative than he is about saving lives. Last night he had a chance to be proactive by announcing measures to fend off the coming recession. He failed again, just as he failed to prepare the nation for the inevitable spread of the virus health experts told him was coming weeks ago.

When we needed a real leader he was metaphorically tossing rolls of paper towels at a global pandemic...........pretending things were under control after he had already failed to respond when there was still time...........while making sure he got plenty of golf in on the weekends.
Hey dumfuck. You got a leftist traitor media bent on destroying the president and the US as a whole. The worthless leftist traitor media is an enemy of the United States. Thus, certain information must be kept away from said enemy until deemed appropriate. I would have done the same thing.
It's not my problem that you can't handle the truth.
You're the one crying dipshit. I am proud of my president and happy knowing that he'll keep you worthless leftist traitors at bay for another half decade.
Of course you are proud of diaper donnie. That goes without saying.
You hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

People are fucking stupid.
Yesterday - Chuck Schumer - "We will be calling on the President to declare a national emergency!!"
Today - "Trump acts by reducing inbound flights from effected countries in Europe as the CDC has identified hot pockets in the U.S. where the origin was found to have come from Europe travelers. And what do Democrats do??? "He is crazy!!!...causing mass confusion!!!.... he is unhinged"

What a bunch of clowns.

One group celebrates success while yall celebrate loss.

Telling

Sounded like a hostage video. Drove DOW futures down over 800 points.
See your rooting for people suffer, instead of being happy. You're the problem.
Mentioning something is "rooting for it"? We'll have to remember that criteria when reading your posts in the future.
I would never be happy for the American people suffer so it could negatively affect a president. I sure as hell wouldn't gleefully talk about it.

Telling

Telling

No one is celebrating losses. We are all being damaged financially. Jobs and homes are going to be lost. If you think we are happy about that, you are very sick in the head.

Sounded like a hostage video. Drove DOW futures down over 800 points.
See your rooting for people suffer, instead of being happy. You're the problem.
Mentioning something is "rooting for it"? We'll have to remember that criteria when reading your posts in the future.
I would never be happy for the American people suffer so it could negatively affect a president. I sure as hell wouldn't gleefully talk about it.
The fauxrage of pseudocons who chortled over every setback of the American economy during Obama's reign is as transparent as vodka.

I honestly do not know how pseudocons can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

I heard it doesn’t include trade. Not many people on a flight full of freight.

Forum List

Back