🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THAT was leadership. (Trump Speech)

Sounded like a hostage video. Drove DOW futures down over 800 points.
See your rooting for people suffer, instead of being happy. You're the problem.
Mentioning something is "rooting for it"? We'll have to remember that criteria when reading your posts in the future.
I would never be happy for the American people suffer so it could negatively affect a president. I sure as hell wouldn't gleefully talk about it.
The fauxrage of pseudocons who chortled over every setback of the American economy during Obama's reign is as transparent as vodka.

I honestly do not know how pseudocons can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

Equally, when all liberals said every setback was Bush's fault, and the next day say some good news is Obama.
That's how it works.

It's like this...
Economy good news report - "It's the result of Obama's policies"
Economy bad news report - "Trump is unhinged, we're fucked"

Now with the speech....
Some minor blips and some things needed to be clarified, but not the pandemonium that CNN within minutes started reporting.
If you listened to CNN his speech was the most confusing mess ever given by a public figure in U.S. history.
It was not. Trump has a problem with just sticking to the prompt. He has a terrible habit of ad libbing and adding in too many descriptives. I was not confused, I am also smart enough to know that there will be many details on such a massive travel ban that is unheard of in world history. No way something of that magnitude is going to be without questions and confusion.
But leave it up to CNN and MSNBC to not find answers, and seek to clarify what it all means - NOOOOO... all they care about is to create as much chaos and confusion as possible in order to make Trump look bad.

Mentioning something is "rooting for it"? We'll have to remember that criteria when reading your posts in the future.
I would never be happy for the American people suffer so it could negatively affect a president. I sure as hell wouldn't gleefully talk about it.
The fauxrage of pseudocons who chortled over every setback of the American economy during Obama's reign is as transparent as vodka.

I honestly do not know how pseudocons can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.
Trump's economy is great, that's why you are unhappy. You liked the days of Obama, when he claimed jobs were gone and not coming back.

Trump's economy is great, that's why you are unhappy. You liked the days of Obama, when he claimed jobs were gone and not coming back.

He didn't claim that, that was what Clinton said actually.
And there is no "Trump's economy".
The President is just not that powerful. Trump cannot create jobs by magically appearing in office... jobs were beginning to come back in the last year of Obama. In the same since the mass job loss in Obama's first year was not his doing. Nor was it Bush's.
As you know, the market collapse was a result of 30 years of propping up an industry, and the whole nation using debt as income.
And it is happening again

The President is just not that powerful. Trump cannot create jobs by magically appearing in office... jobs were beginning to come back in the last year of Obama. In the same since the mass job loss in Obama's first year was not his doing. Nor was it Bush's.
As you know, the market collapse was a result of 30 years of propping up an industry, and the whole nation using debt as income.
Trump lowered taxes and cut regulations. Made it better for company's to do business here.

Trump lowered taxes and cut regulations. Made it better for company's to do business here.

Which is good, great actually, but the effects of it are not immediate. The economy didn't grow because of that, it is continuing to adjust out of a recession. We should be thankful and mindful, rather than trying to claim it is "my guy"...and the next bad day - "well, that is the other guy"... all I am saying.

trump-tweet-25000-credit.jpg

trump-tweet-dow-drop-obama.jpg

Trump and the pseudocons have been getting bitch slapped by karma ever since he was sworn in.

Forum List

Back