That's the Kind of Man Mitt Romney is

About 20,000 American GI's died in Vietnam in the 30 months Romney was hanging out in France, trying to talk people into joining a racist church.

Wasn't that the same time Billy Bob Clinton was touring the Soviet Union and blowing his scholarship from Oxford? Or was it the same time Algore was serving for a whole 2 months at the rear lines with body guards before getting out to go to Divinity school and flunking out? And the haughty John Kerry, wasn't that the time he was getting a Purple Heart for having a kernel of rice stuck in his ass after he scored a hit on an unguarded pile of it... what a joke you are.

Do you not see the difference in opposing the war and getting deferments and supporting the DRAFT and getting deferments?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXJD2I9s6A"]ROMNEY VS. MUHAMMAD ALI! [/ame]

About 20,000 American GI's died in Vietnam in the 30 months Romney was hanging out in France, trying to talk people into joining a racist church.

Wasn't that the same time Billy Bob Clinton was touring the Soviet Union and blowing his scholarship from Oxford? Or was it the same time Algore was serving for a whole 2 months at the rear lines with body guards before getting out to go to Divinity school and flunking out? And the haughty John Kerry, wasn't that the time he was getting a Purple Heart for having a kernel of rice stuck in his ass after he scored a hit on an unguarded pile of it... what a joke you are.

Do you not see the difference in opposing the war and getting deferments and supporting the DRAFT and getting deferments?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXJD2I9s6A"]ROMNEY VS. MUHAMMAD ALI! [/ame]

Yea sure, Cassius Clay was so sincere. He was only concerned with one person his whole life, himself. Brain dead ass that was only good at self promotion and hitting people.

That's different. Somehow. It just is!

According to idiots like you, we weren't supposed to vote for Clinton because he was a 'draft dodger'.

Why aren't you now saying that about Romney? Why aren't you telling us we shouldn't vote for Romney because he was a 'draft dodger'?

George Bush's increase was in 8 years
Obama's increase was in 3 years.

I hope that helps you put things in perspective as to what a friggin' spender your messiah is.

Sorry, moron, I don't have a messiah. Now get back to your tv dinner and the Fox machine.

I'm using your very own chart that you supplied
4.90 trillion in 8 years under Bush
4.73 trillion in 3 years under Obama

That is some serious spending in 3 years, you would have to agree, or you are being dishonest in your answer

Actually, without acknowledging the astronomical difference in deficit inherited and the overall state of the economy when assuming office, your post is the one that's dishonest.

Also, the number from whatever chart you guys are using is wrong too. The debt increased by 6.1 trillion under Bush.

www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm

Last edited:

According to idiots like you, we weren't supposed to vote for Clinton because he was a 'draft dodger'.

Why aren't you now saying that about Romney? Why aren't you telling us we shouldn't vote for Romney because he was a 'draft dodger'?

That's different. Somehow. It just is!

:doubt:

mittromney_zps84358dbd.jpg

1. That's because he's filthy rich.

2. Living off of daddy's dollar, rich politician in training

3. Only a rich kid could work for 8 years without pay

4. While he avoided the draft for the Vietnam War (a war which he openly supported and urged people his age to fight)

5. Great, he's rich enough to work for 10 years without pay. Meanwhile, single mothers are working two full-time jobs and still living check-to-check without access to adequate, affordable health care

6. Great, he's rich enough to work for 3 years without pay to groom his resume

7. I get it. He's really really rich. He doesn't actually need money. And I should be impressed, why?

Joey! You're famous!
Look what Schoeck wrote about you....

Sociologist Helmut Schoeck’s observation:

“Since the end of the Second World War, however, a new ‘ethic’ has come into being, according to which the envious man is perfectly acceptable. Progressively fewer individuals and groups are ashamed of their envy, but instead make out that its existence in their temperaments axiomatically proves the existence of ‘social injustice,’ which must be eliminated for their benefit.”
Helmut Schoeck, “Envy: A Theory of Social Behavior,” p. 179

I've been to Salt Lake City, and visited the Church.....and been given tours by black members.

You mean they weren't busy shining shoes?

Yeah, I guess there are some self-loathing black folks who join Mormonism. They probably need some serious psychological treatment, but so does anyone who joins a cult.

I guess it could happen....I mean after all......there are all those self-loathing black folks who vote Democratic. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry, moron, I don't have a messiah. Now get back to your tv dinner and the Fox machine.

That is some serious spending in 3 years, you would have to agree, or you are being dishonest in your answer

Actually, without acknowledging the astronomical difference in deficit inherited and the overall state of the economy when assuming office, your post is the one that's dishonest.

Also, the number from whatever chart you guys are using is wrong too. The debt increased by 6.1 trillion under Bush.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010

Using a chart from the US treasury is wrong? Go figure :eusa_whistle:

Thanks for admitting that without acknowledging the astronomical difference in deficit inherited and the overall state of the economy when assuming office, your post is blatantly dishonest.

XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

To quote something I heard on the interwebs bulliten boards a few years back, intent matters, and it matters a lot. Clinton was actually avoiding the war. Romney was serving his fellow man and church by doing missionary work. I doubt that you will see the difference, but there is a difference.

Oh, and Meister those numbers are based off Jan 31st of each year and not the Fiscal Year numbers.

So they are bunk.

Thanks for admitting that without acknowledging the astronomical difference in deficit inherited and the overall state of the economy when assuming office, your post is blatantly dishonest.

XXXXXXXXX.

You know, I feel sorry for Obama if he gets reelected. How will the poor man cope with the mess he will inherit?

Now go move some more threads about GOP voter suppression to the Conspiracy theory forum.

You know, I feel sorry for Obama if he gets reelected. How will the poor man cope with the mess he will inherit?

Yeah, I figured those inconvenient truths would bother you.

Now go move some more threads about GOP voter suppression to the Conspiracy theory forum.

Isn't it amazing how Obama is to blame for nothing. He takes credit for killing bin Laden, but Hillary takes the bullet for him getting an ambassador killed. I'm sure if we look hard enough, it will be Bush's fault.

Isn't it amazing how Obama is to blame for nothing. He takes credit for killing bin Laden, but Hillary takes the bullet for him getting an ambassador killed. I'm sure if we look hard enough, it will be Bush's fault.

Isn't it amazing that when right wingers get busted in lies by omission like the one that I caught they can't just take personal responsibility for it, admit their lie, and set the record straight?

Isn't it amazing that when right wingers get busted in lies by omission like the one that I caught they can't just take personal responsibility for it, admit their lie, and set the record straight?

Are you off your meds again? Personal responsibility is in the conservative wheelhouse. Obama blames everyone but himself for his failures. Truth. :thup:

Forum List

Back