That's the Kind of Man Mitt Romney is

debt-increase-by-president.png

That seems to be missing a year and a half.

But you knew that, right?

And?

Sorry, but I don't have a messiah. And I'm guessing that most Americans prefer 7.8 over 10.

nice deflection, dude.

Are you suggesting that 10% UE is better than 7.8% UE?

No, you suggested that 7.8% is better than 10%, don't you know what you even post?
I stated that 7.8% unemployment is not acceptable to Most Americans and I stated you brag about it.
I hope this clarifies our conversation. :eusa_whistle:

From the office of the democratic leader????????? :lol:
and a year and a half old.

Is the US Treasury better?

DebtReaganObama.png

FactCheck.org : Dueling Debt Deceptions

George Bush's increase was in 8 years
Obama's increase was in 3 years.

I hope that helps you put things in perspective as to what a friggin' spender your messiah is.

Sorry, moron, I don't have a messiah. Now get back to your tv dinner and the Fox machine.

What about the millions and millions of $$$ he has made sending jobs to China and exploting bussinesses/the economy?

Ever occurred to you that you would have to pay twice (or more) of what you pay for most things if they were made in America?

You are still paying twice as much when China's products, break down and you have to pay for a new item every year or two.
American made products are made to last for many years.
I would rather pay twice as much for one American item, than pay many times over, every few years with China's cheep products.

Walmart shows you that the rest of the country does not have that luxury or dedication. I consider myself very lucky that I can pay $4 for a single pen made in the USA. Most people get the China made 12 for $2.

I hope that helps you put things in perspective as to what a friggin' spender your messiah is.

Sorry, moron, I don't have a messiah. Now get back to your tv dinner and the Fox machine.

I'm using your very own chart that you supplied
4.90 trillion in 8 years under Bush
4.73 trillion in 3 years under Obama

That is some serious spending in 3 years, you would have to agree, or you are being dishonest in your answer

So you're not going to acknowledge that Obama is raising the debt far, far faster than Bush ever did?

Not at all surprising. The left has to ignore reality.

From the office of the democratic leader????????? :lol:
and a year and a half old.
With the National Debt Clock telling us the National Debt is at $16 Trillion, (actually around $16, 178,275,000,000)I think it fair to wager that the fuzzy math department of the DNC is incurring a tad bit of denial.

Obama doesn't know what the National debt is...or he doesn't care either way he's clueless

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D55384wiUg]Obama Doesn't Remember How Big the Debt Is - YouTube[/ame]

About 20,000 American GI's died in Vietnam in the 30 months Romney was hanging out in France, trying to talk people into joining a racist church.

Wasn't that the same time Billy Bob Clinton was touring the Soviet Union and blowing his scholarship from Oxford? Or was it the same time Algore was serving for a whole 2 months at the rear lines with body guards before getting out to go to Divinity school and flunking out? And the haughty John Kerry, wasn't that the time he was getting a Purple Heart for having a kernel of rice stuck in his ass after he scored a hit on an unguarded pile of it... what a joke you are.

Forum List

Back