That’s Why Hunter Biden Got a Wrist Slap

Um, wow a third party that realized third parties are useless...
Especially when one of the main parties has basically adopted your agenda. Seriously, go read the platforms and goals of each on. Not much shade between them, just a bit of light semantical differing.

Indeed; you can’t track the meaning of words or sentences. :itsok:

Ask your bot-farm supervisor what you should pretend to claim my “narrative” is.
It’s you who struggles. Continuously.
You don’t know your own narrative? How embarrassing.

Last edited:
Fakey is told what to say and how to think.

He sucks at both.
Well of course, as always, it’s you dopes that don’t have a clue.

“The decision by U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who was nominated by then-President Donald Trump in 2018, indicates an end to the sweeping, five-year investigation by federal prosecutors, FBI agents and IRS officials into Hunter Biden’s conduct. The Biden administration has kept Weiss in place to avoid having a U.S. attorney appointed by the president oversee his son’s criminal case.”

It’s you who struggles. Continuously.
You don’t know your own narrative? How embarrassing.
Fakey, and you’re referred to as “Fakey” not merely because of your sock behavior, you are a presumptuous sack of stupid.

I know what positions I have espoused. I know who I am. I know my own “narrative.”

So your premise is false. So is your conclusion.

Fakey don’t bother with honesty. In fact, Fakey is strangely bothered by honesty.

Last edited:
Well of course, as always, it’s you dopes that don’t have a clue.

“The decision by U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who was nominated by then-President Donald Trump in 2018, indicates an end to the sweeping, five-year investigation by federal prosecutors, FBI agents and IRS officials into Hunter Biden’s conduct. The Biden administration has kept Weiss in place to avoid having a U.S. attorney appointed by the president oversee his son’s criminal case.”

As always, you’re at least as gullible as you’re needed to be. But probably far more so.

Fakey, and you’re referred to as “Fakey” not merely because of your sock behavior, you are a presumptuous sack of stupid.

I know what positions I have espoused. I know who I am. I know my own “narrative.”

So your premise is false. So I s your conclusion.

Fakey don’t bother with honesty. In fact, Fakey is strangely bothered by honesty.
Easy lil fella. :itsok:

Fakey identifies as a fraud. In reality, of course, he happens to be a fraud. So, underneath his mask of fraud there is a real fraud. And that’s as close as he gets to anything genuine.

You lied. If you have to lie in order to defend him, why defend him in the first place?

Nope, it's not my job to do your research for you.

Remember when the laptop was Russian disinformation ?

It still is.

They're supposed "confirmation" was that the computer was synched to Hunter's Cloud account. You know, information that they could have easily gotten after hacking his computer to start with.

According to you there’s no penalty for violating gun laws, and you stated you’re happy about it.
BTW
How’s it going on keeping drugs from crossing the open border?

The gun laws we have now are weak, that's the problem, and that's by your side's design.

If you guys were really worried about addicts getting guns, instead of relying on them to recognize they have a problem, just piss test them like any employer does.

Relying on the people you don't want to have guns to pinky swear they should be allowed to have them is... silly.

Forum List

Back