THC was in found in Martin's Body

You know a lot of potheads that go crazy and beat up people?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Unless Zimmerman was demanding his skittles, the THC makes him look LESS dangerous, not more so. Potheads are about as harmless as it gets.

Hell, I grew up with guys smoking pot and we used to get into fights all the time.

So did I.

We used to get into fights all the time too....when we were out drinking.

Unless Zimmerman was demanding his skittles, the THC makes him look LESS dangerous, not more so. Potheads are about as harmless as it gets.

Hell, I grew up with guys smoking pot and we used to get into fights all the time.
These posters are full of it and they know it.

You are guessing and you are wrong.

Edit: Ok, got you. Thanks for the clarification down thread. No harm no foul.

So did I.

Didn't take alcohol to get me n my homies going. Spark up a j and go two neighborhoods east to squab.

Allow thE wOrd of douGer to reign supreme here, OK ?
Trayvon was a piece of shit ****** who ran into a piece of shit half Peru-half Jew.
Nothing has been lost. Go fertilize your tomatoes. Digg ?

So did I.

Didn't take alcohol to get me n my homies going. Spark up a j and go two neighborhoods east to squab.

unions-711812.jpg

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

So did I.

All smoking weed did for me was make me laugh and not care about anything.
I spent a good chunk of my teens in a gang. We didn't smoke weed to pump us up, but it never turned us into hippies either. Fighting seas literally an every day thing, shootings were commonplace.. Smoking weed definitely helped us not to care.

I spent a good chunk of my teens in a gang. We didn't smoke weed to pump us up, but it never turned us into hippies either. Fighting seas literally an every day thing, shootings were commonplace.. Smoking weed definitely helped us not to care.

And now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

If we were high and someone said they wanted to go get it in with the enemies, none of us said no. If they showed up with some weed and said "after we're done, lets go fuck those fools up", we were just as willing to do so.

I have no idea why you want to argue with me about this, but go ahead and continue if you feel it's productive to do so..

If we were high and someone said they wanted to go get it in with the enemies, none of us said no. If they showed up with some weed and said "after we're done, lets go fuck those fools up", we were just as willing to do so.

I have no idea why you want to argue with me about this, but go ahead and continue if you feel it's productive to do so..

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh right.

You before:

"Didn't need alcohol to get me going, just smoke a joint and go to a rival neighborhood"

You two seconds later:

"We didn't smoke weed to pump us up"

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just calling out your bullshit.

Weed had nothing to do with you getting into fights.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh right.

You before:

"Didn't need alcohol to get me going, just smoke a joint and go to a rival neighborhood"

You two seconds later:

It didn't have much to do with it, true. It just so happened many times we were smoking weed, not drinking alcohol, when we went out to go fight.

The point is weed does not turn everyone into hippies that are scared to fight. I think I proved my point.

I'm all for legalizing weed by the way, I just don't like when people lie and pretend like it is completely safe or as some here have done, act like it turns everyone into drum circle tree hugging peace nicks. It's just not true.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh right.

You before:

You two seconds later:

It didn't have much to do with it, true. It just so happened many times we were smoking weed, not drinking alcohol, when we went out to go fight.

The point is weed does not turn everyone into hippies that are scared to fight. I think I proved my point.

I'm all for legalizing weed by the way, I just don't like when people lie and pretend like it is completely safe or as some here have done, act like it turns everyone into drum circle tree hugging peace nicks. It's just not true.

I agree that it doesn't turn everyone into hippies that are scared to fight, however, I think I've proven my point weed doesn't MAKE you violent either.

Here's something you will never hear someone say:

"Man, I totally wouldn't have gotten into that fight if I hadn't been smoking weed all night"

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh right.

You before:

You two seconds later:

I agree that it doesn't turn everyone into hippies that are scared to fight, however, I think I've proven my point weed doesn't MAKE you violent either.

Here's something you will never hear someone say:

"Man, I totally wouldn't have gotten into that fight if I hadn't been smoking weed all night"

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

Nearly 200 pages of documents released in Trayvon Martin shooting case | Fox News

THC was found in Martin's blood stream, meaning he was in fact HIGH at the time of the shooting! So when Zimmerman made the comment "he is wandering looking like he is on drugs," he was SPOT ON!

From a person that smoked his fair share of weed in his day, weed dumbs the systems, makes you paranoid and highly irrational! To an outsider your behovior would look erradict and suspicious!

When are Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, the Black Panther and the Hooded Dumbass Congressman going to issue a formal apology to the innocent Zimmerman.
Dude, you're still paranoid, stupid, and highly irrational.

THC stays in one's system for 30 days.
Finding THC in his blood does NOT mean he was high at the time.

:eusa_whistle:

Of course he was high. Why do you think he walked to the store,in the rain I might add,in the first place?
Shit he was high five minutes after he walked out of his parents house.
And he had to get the skittles to cure the munchies.

Been there done that....except for the getting shot part of course. I was a little smarter then that I guess.

I ain't never known a pothead to pick a fight.

If I was high and paranoid and thought I was being followed I'd be hiding.
Not jumping someone bigger than me.

So you're saying Trayvon was paranoid? And not in his right mind? Hmmmmm...
I'll be the first to admit I've smoked some pot in my day. And for you to say people who are high dont get into fights is a total BS.
I guess thats why all those brothers out there smoking blunts are a bunch of peace activist?

But does it make one aggressive? Does the presence of THC mean there was a JUSTIFIABLE homicide?

This report does nothing to exonerate Zimmerman.

No its not proof of his innocences or Martin's aggression (Cocaine would have been a smoking gun)! But it does once again support Zimmerman's story.

Trayvon's death is a tragedy, anyone who disputes the death of a 17 year as anything but is heartless, but that doesn't excuse his behavior or justify putting and innocent man behind bars.
Innocent men do not gun down people on the streets.

So a women getting raped gun downs her rapist in the street is guilty of murder! Your a heartless one!

Forum List

Back