🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 1% can accumulate as much as they want and i...

Despite the wealth of others, I have been met with many successes and failures in my career.

And those successes and failures have been exclusive of others' success.

I could give a flying fuck about the 1%. They bare no influence upon my quest for a better standard of living for myself and my family.

My greatest impediment are Liberals who constantly place roadblocks to my efforts simply because I choose the market-based capitalist route to my own success.

Wealthy Liberals harbor their riches while attempting to take away the hard-earned gains of Americans such as myself.

Divide the Classes, deepen that divide, then sit back and count the Democrat votes.

We are being made pawns and bowling pins by this un-vetted, undocumented, Semi-Negro President.

He is a Muslim and a Communist and he is out to destroy this once great, powerful, and influential Nation.

Still wouldn't give a damn.

Stop being envious bitches

Neither would I...I did good to get to this point with my wife and enjoy our monthly S.S. plus our pensions from our jobs. It ain't much but by god it's rightfully ours and I enjoy the hell out of putting you gd liberals in your place on this here forum.
ROTFL110x85.gif

Obama has brought the "color of skin" to the forefront, and has given "content of character" a back seat.

It takes Content of Character to work hard long hours in order to achieve success.

Yet, if you look like a son that Obama might have had, you receive the black man's justice.

I support corporations and the rich ;) My problem starts when they start working people for less than they're worth.

How is allowing the rich to cheat the rest of the country in taxes = fair?
Firstly, those people don't have to work. Witness the tens of millions on food stamps and housing vouchers.

Secondly, the rich don't cheat... it's the likes of bitches such as yourself that don't have a fucking clue of economics.

Fuck off, Brotch. :slap:

Oh what do you know? A republican who doesn't understand economics. You people are so goddamn thick. This isn't about envy. This is a broad economic issue. If the middle class is shrinking and more people are going into poverty, the economy cannot sustain itself. It THRIVES on consumer spending. The middle class is vital to this economy and you people are too dumb to understand its importance. The economy must have MILLIONS OF PEOPLE providing consumer demand. More and more people are spending less money than they used to. Sure the 1% makes extravagant purchases, but on a daily/monthly basis they spend just as much as those in the middle class.

This issue is what will create future economic collapses. Wake the fuck up.

Despite the wealth of others, I have been met with many successes and failures in my career.

I could give a flying fuck about the 1%. They bare no influence upon my quest for a better standard of living for myself and my family.

My greatest impediment are Liberals who constantly place roadblocks to my efforts simply because I choose the market-based capitalist route to my own success.

Wealthy Liberals harbor their riches while attempting to take away the hard-earned gains of Americans such as myself.

Divide the Classes, deepen that divide, then sit back and count the Democrat votes.

We are being made pawns and bowling pins by this un-vetted, undocumented, Semi-Negro President.

He is a Muslim and a Communist and he is out to destroy this once great, powerful, and influential Nation.

Incompetent liberals want to prevent you from displacing them.

I support corporations and the rich ;) My problem starts when they start working people for less than they're worth.

How is allowing the rich to cheat the rest of the country in taxes = fair?
My hands almost refused to rep your post...however wrong you are on other issues, on this you are not.

When idiots say that the one percent controlling the vast majority of the wealth doesn't affect them, they are either very stupid or willfully stupid.

People with various degrees are always spouting about how much they are worth and how much they can make. Only idiot's would believe such a thing.

If my friend's and I decide that we want to start paying engineers $30,000.00 annually, today's graduates would scoff and laugh at us.
When we collude nation and industries wise to artificially suppress the starting salary, after 6 month or a year of not being able to find a higher paying engineer job, that graduate is going to come around.

After that it is simply a matter of giving working people a choice, work for the pittance I offer you or don't feed your children.

Idiots blame Pres. Obama for the disappearing middle class while ignoring the last 30 years of the disappearing middle class, stagnate wages, reduction in benefits and elimination of pensions.

Middle class blue collar and now white collar work being off shored, that's not by chance.
Again, when I shrink the market locally and limit the available number of positions of employment I tighten the noose around worker's throats.

Simple math: 1% controls 90% of the wealth. the remaining 99% must fight over the remaining 10% of the wealth.

That 10% when spread out, results in the economic conditions you see today.

There's collusion to suppress wages every day.

The proposed settlement comes after years of litigation accusing eight hospitals — Detroit Medical Center, Henry Ford Health System, St. John Health, Oakwood Healthcare Inc., Bon Secours Cottage Health Services, William Beaumont Hospital, Trinity Health Corp and Mount Clemens — of violating the Sherman Act by conspiring to keep their nurses underpaid.

Law360, New York (June 22, 2012, 6:27 PM ET) -- Registered nurses alleging that hospitals in the Detroit area conspired to keep their wagSt. John, Oakwood and Bon Secours previously reached settlements with final orders entered in 2010.

Those approved settlements will include total payouts of either $21.1 million if a class of staff nurses is certified, or $10.9 million if it is not.es down asked a Michigan federal court Friday to sign off on a $2 million settlement that will end their class allegations against Mount Clemens General Hospital Inc.
Mich. Hospital Pays 2M To Settle Wage-Fixing Claims - Law360

Collusion is illegal.

If laws are going to be broken in theory discussion, which ones?

Awwwwwww! Poor baby! The libs are holding you back. How sad.

Oh what do you know? A republican who doesn't understand economics. You people are so goddamn thick. This isn't about envy. This is a broad economic issue. If the middle class is shrinking and more people are going into poverty, the economy cannot sustain itself. It THRIVES on consumer spending. The middle class is vital to this economy and you people are too dumb to understand its importance. The economy must have MILLIONS OF PEOPLE providing consumer demand. More and more people are spending less money than they used to. Sure the 1% makes extravagant purchases, but on a daily/monthly basis they spend just as much as those in the middle class.

The problem is libtards taxing the middle class more.

4-14-10tax-f1.jpg

Nah dude. Your problem is that you are one stupid motherfucker. I am middle class. Who knows what the fuck you are. My taxes have not gone up. Where do you people get this shit? FOX?

You seem like a "bend over and on your knees" type grampus....you respect "your betters" LOL

Gramps is a member of a large group on here that would wait in line to suck the dick of an ultra wealthy man.
Who knows what they'd do for an ultra wealthy woman.

collusion may exist but it isn't needed. I get ads on the web about entering the three D print shop business, do you have any idea how many jobs that eliminates? Last word I got was that the latest 10% reduction in demand for manufacturing products led to a 1/3 reduction in employment in the field. Robots work for as little as the equivalent of $4.25/hour, which is less than the average Chinese wage. When businesses come back to the states they bring revenues but not much in the way of jobs with them. If you really want to freak just google double Irish, the dodges are endless.

Forum List

Back