The 1% can accumulate as much as they want and i...

Still wouldn't give a damn.

Stop being envious bitches

810d24058fa7f629bcd0f82357593270.jpg
Troll

Adjective: meaning ClosedCaption

collusion may exist but it isn't needed. I get ads on the web about entering the three D print shop business, do you have any idea how many jobs that eliminates? Last word I got was that the latest 10% reduction in demand for manufacturing products led to a 1/3 reduction in employment in the field. Robots work for as little as the equivalent of $4.25/hour, which is less than the average Chinese wage. When businesses come back to the states they bring revenues but not much in the way of jobs with them. If you really want to freak just google double Irish, the dodges are endless.
I agree with the above. The bottom line for me is that it's obvious there is a concerted effort to destroy the middle class and create a financial system of the "haves everything" and the "haves nothing at all".

collusion may exist but it isn't needed. I get ads on the web about entering the three D print shop business, do you have any idea how many jobs that eliminates? Last word I got was that the latest 10% reduction in demand for manufacturing products led to a 1/3 reduction in employment in the field. Robots work for as little as the equivalent of $4.25/hour, which is less than the average Chinese wage. When businesses come back to the states they bring revenues but not much in the way of jobs with them. If you really want to freak just google double Irish, the dodges are endless.
I agree with the above. The bottom line for me is that it's obvious there is a concerted effort to destroy the middle class and create a financial system of the "haves everything" and the "haves nothing at all".
I think you are attributing to malice that which is over explained by political/economic incompetence. Not that there isn't malice Buffett and Bloomberg self-righteously denounce the top 1% in income while being in the top 0.0001% of wealth, they don't need no blinking income they got perks instead. But it sure looks like malice is just seasoning. Take Keystone.

TransCanada needs oil to stabilize somewhere north of $60/bbl to make the pipeline worth building. Nobody expects oil to stabilize anytime soon. So, Obama and the Ds are threatening sustainable veto? Asking instead for construction to begin within three months is what any politician with two functioning neurons would go for, is that what the Dumbers asking for? Also with robotic welding how many jobs do you expect to generate if you're part of the dumbs that control congress? plus litigation will tie up the project for years? Is the GOP trying to make the D supporting BAR capable of raising more money for the Ds?

Forum List

Back