The 10 year old Ohio girl who DOESN’T exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute. You omitted the question mark from the post you quoted. You should know what a question mark indicates, it's called a "question mark" for a reason.
Fyi. I edited it after I posted it, to add the question mark....maybe she didn't see the edit?

Based on what you posted, there's no conclusive evidence either way. If it is proven false I will be the first one to condemn it.
Indeed, the 10 year old pregnant girl was incidental to the larger story. But that, of course, is all the
twitter-minded have cared about. I've heard the doctor interviewed since. This is doubtless a politically motivated hit piece, "award winning investigative journalist" desperate for attention or no. Of course some on the Right run on no evidence.

Last edited:
Indeed, the 10 year old pregnant girl was incidental to the larger story. But that, of course, is all the
twitter-minded have cared about. I've heard the doctor interviewed since. This is doubtless a hit piece, "award winning investigative journalist" desperate for attention or no.

If it occurred then it's relevant. She had to seek the medical attention she needed in another state, because of the lifting of Roe vs Wade. If that's what occurred then that's wrong. What I'm against is fabricating such stories to advance our political views. I believe whatever we cite as an example should be accurate, otherwise, we lose credibility.

If it occurred then it's relevant. She had to seek the medical attention she needed in another state, because of the lifting of Roe vs Wade. If that's what occurred then that's wrong. What I'm against is fabricating such stories to advance our political views. I believe whatever we cite as an example should be accurate, otherwise, we lose credibility.
This topic's OP and source material serve as great examples. "It" definitely happened -- Ohio now forces women (and young girls) to leave to get an abortion.

See? I know there's good in you, Anakin! :p

Tell me you’re too dumb and too lazy to read the article before commenting without telling me you’re too dumb and too lazy to read the article before commenting 🤦‍♂️

She literally investigated the entire thing - reaching out to the lying physician, the first outlet to report the false claim, and more.

That’s exactly what she did. Next time read the fucking article before commenting. You’re the exact dumb leftist that is so easy to dupe that I was just talking about.
I don't know if the story was made up or not... She's a journalist, allegedly.... Instead of planting suspicions and doubt, she needs to get to the bottom of it, with her journalistic tools she would allegedly have access to, to find out and REPORT it. Get out from behind that computer and fly to Indiana and talk to that Dr. Bernard face to face.

Go in to a State record facility and find out more, ask questions, in person....if a minor raped or had sex with another minor, would the minor be charged and there be a record for her to see? Is the law in Ohio that when an underage of consent female is pregnant, do doctors have to report it to the police in Ohio or indiana?

Do something to find out, then report it. Reporting you diddled around from behind your desk and found nothing, is useless information.... Gossip, speculation, inuendo....

Let's find out as fact, if it was faked by the activist doctor.

Cult, it would be great if the story is fake, right?

Do you WANT it to be real that a 10 year old was raped and impregnated?

Thats fucking weird.

The REAL problem is that Biden said the story loud in his speech and used it to push his EO. Did the WH verify the story??? WTF were they doing????
Biden's claim that a 10-year-old rape victim was forced to travel across state lines to get an abortion is called into question by the Washington Post as it emerges the doctor behind it is a prominent abortion advocate
Biden faces doubt over story of 10-year-old rape victim abortion story

Tell me you’re too dumb and too lazy to read the article before commenting without telling me you’re too dumb and too lazy to read the article before commenting 🤦‍♂️

She literally investigated the entire thing - reaching out to the lying physician, the first outlet to report the false claim, and more.

That’s exactly what she did. Next time read the fucking article before commenting. You’re the exact dumb leftist that is so easy to dupe that I was just talking about.

In all fairness to Care4all, I followed the link myself, and I did not see anything that I would consider to be an actual article. All I saw was an incoherent collage of random Shitter posts cobbled together, with a very small amount of commentary from the so-called journalist who collected and cobbled them.

How did the profession of journalism fall to the point that that can be passed off as a news article?

I wonder if there is any coverage of this story from an actual competent journalist, who has written an actual article.

You guys doubt this, a story reported by multiple credible sources but swear the election was stolen from trump based on no evidence.
There were 0 “credible sources”. Just the claim of one bat-shit crazy left-wing extremist.

They can’t even find a fucking investigation about the alleged incident. And that is a matter of public record. Oops.

No sources say the election was stolen. But you guys believe that.
I’ve never once claimed the election was “stolen”. Not once. It’s sad that you’ll cover for extremist disinformation with stuff like “yeah BUT their side…”.

Based on what you posted, there's no conclusive evidence either way. If it is proven false I will be the first one to condemn it.
The fact that there isn’t so much as an investigation by law enforcement is pretty “conclusive” my friend.

A situation like that mandates an investigation and investigations are a matter of public record (of course they can’t give the child’s name and they will often withhold sensitive details - but the fact that they have an investigation would be a matter of public record).

Alternatively, for your listening pleasure and hopefully to provide some comfort to the saner majority of us, forced to endure the repercussions of these recent and coming activist, precedent ignoring, minority court rulings, here's a thorough review of the situation:

He asked for a scenario where there may not be an arrest, I gave him one.
There is no scenario where a confirmed RAPE of a 10 year old doesn’t end in an arrest. Even a fucking 11 year old would be arrested and charged (as a juvenile).

Please stop talking. You have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about, so you’re just making shit up now and that is inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back