🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

Yes, for protesting and rioting. The vast majority were found to have not contributed to the rioting or arson and had their charges dropped. The rest faced more serious charges and around 120 were convicted.
LOL with a straight face you claim that all the riots mayhem murder and fire caused during 2020 was by 120 people?

Nice job.... in a nutshell you've described about 90% of all the presidents we've ever had.
Your political preference does not equate to anything spectacular in the way of discovery. If anything it demonstrates your dismal ignorance of real American politics and presidential history.
Name another US POTUS who's been involved in over 3500 legal cases, had his foundation and university convicted of fraudulent activity, and impeached two times.

None? You're fucked in the head, Shvantz. You prove it over and over and over again.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy.

Well, I'm convinced paskudnik.

I mean, you Nazis are so very honest.

You don`t know who the Nazis were and what they did?

I know who the Nazis are and EXACTLY what you're doing

I`m here to help. Assuming you`ve never read a book I`ll offer up a good starting place for your education because there`s a lot of things that home schooling omits. Learn something and stop insulting the few WW2 veterans that are still with us.
Amazon product ASIN 1451651686

1644626503938.png

Forum List

Back