🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

LOL. So you say my posts are dumb and childish while you refer to me as Peewee. How mature of you.

When you mindlessly repeat back at someone what they say to you, then yes, you are emulating Peewee Herman's, I know you are but what am I, schtick.

Up your game.

What you are saying is that you accept insurrections from the left while attacking insurrections from the right.

I accept that the insurrectionists that violently invaded the Capital Building should be treated like traitors and domestic terrorists. And I accept that YOU should be treated like the traitors and domestic terrorists as well.

But Poopeypants IS in the WHite House....whats your point Dimmer?
Why would any rational US citizen vote for Biden or Trump?
1644536885169.jpeg

Trump or Biden: Neither Makes Capitalism Worthy of our Allegiance | Khilafah.com

"The last year has made one thing very clear- Capitalism and Democracy are delusions, which have failed the world.

"The Capitalist system, which values profit over its citizens’ well-being has created a situation where the healthcare systems, among other things, were unable to care for the population.

"Unemployment increased, the inequality between the classes rose, and the education system faced numerous problems; all of which have yet to be addressed correctly."

Why would any rational US citizen vote for Biden or Trump?
View attachment 599823
Trump or Biden: Neither Makes Capitalism Worthy of our Allegiance | Khilafah.com

"The last year has made one thing very clear- Capitalism and Democracy are delusions, which have failed the world.

"The Capitalist system, which values profit over its citizens’ well-being has created a situation where the healthcare systems, among other things, were unable to care for the population.

"Unemployment increased, the inequality between the classes rose, and the education system faced numerous problems; all of which have yet to be addressed correctly."
Bugger off communist

Sadly, you're lying again. The truth is over 10,000 protesters were arrested.

How many were prosecuted, schmuck?

Say, didn't Kamaltoe bail out a bunch of the democrat Brown Shirt Terrorists?

Yep.

You Nazis are trying to deny the right of people to vote for the candidate of their choice with 19 frivolous lawsuits filed by Fuhrer Soros's evil minions. USING TAXPAYER MONEY to further the political agenda of the Reich, paskudnik.
:cuckoo:

How many were prosecuted, schmuck?

Say, didn't Kamaltoe bail out a bunch of the democrat Brown Shirt Terrorists?

Yep.

The ones who committed crimes beyond just protesting.

And Kamala didn't post bail for any of them.

The ones who committed crimes beyond just protesting.

And Kamala didn't post bail for any of them.

None (statistically - you'll find a single outlier or two) were prosecuted. Reich prosecutors, owned and operated by your Fuhrer, refused to prosecute the Brown Shirt terrorists who were acting on orders of your Reich.

None (statistically - you'll find a single outlier or two) were prosecuted. Reich prosecutors, owned and operated by your Fuhrer, refused to prosecute the Brown Shirt terrorists who were acting on orders of your Reich.
None? You're fucked in the head, Shvantz. You prove it over and over and over again.

Records rebut claims of unequal treatment of Jan. 6 rioters

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy.

You Nazis are trying to deny the right of people to vote for the candidate of their choice with 19 frivolous lawsuits filed by Fuhrer Soros's evil minions. USING TAXPAYER MONEY to further the political agenda of the Reich, paskudnik.
You don`t know who the Nazis were and what they did? I`m here to help. Assuming you`ve never read a book I`ll offer up a good starting place for your education because there`s a lot of things that home schooling omits. Learn something and stop insulting the few WW2 veterans that are still with us.
Amazon product ASIN 1451651686

Criminals and traitors should not be allowed to stand for election. thats the road to disaster.

Keep up stupid earlier either you or someone else claimed 10000 were arrested.
Yes, for protesting and rioting. The vast majority were found to have not contributed to the rioting or arson and had their charges dropped. The rest faced more serious charges and around 120 were convicted.

Forum List

Back