🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

No. Its illegal to destroy classified documents and steal government records. As to the Ukraine corruption any jury not composed of his goons would have convicted him. As a concern for him he used the same methods of coercion as he used in Georgia.
In reality the US government should have had guards on site monitoring trumps criminal behaviour.
We already went through this with the Hildabeast when she was proved guilty.

No. Its illegal to destroy classified documents and steal government records. As to the Ukraine corruption any jury not composed of his goons would have convicted him. As a concern for him he used the same methods of coercion as he used in Georgia.
In reality the US government should have had guards on site monitoring trumps criminal behaviour.
Why is that? Hillary was exonerated but have to destroying valuable government records why would Trump be any different?

Does putting a lifelong grifter, con-man, and pathological liar in the White House sound like a BAD thing to you, Adolph?
Nice job.... in a nutshell you've described about 90% of all the presidents we've ever had.
Your political preference does not equate to anything spectacular in the way of discovery. If anything it demonstrates your dismal ignorance of real American politics and presidential history.

Jo

tommy that is quite the authoritarian attitude...it seems to me trump has exposed so much of the white elitists privilege they cannot afford this type of behavior to continue without being drawn into the fray themselves, they hide behind minority compassion [all the while trying to tear down the constitutional safeguards designed to ensure them] ...and my previous point was that the charge listed against is worded in such a way that toilet paper fits its description as well as anything else.

Last edited:
Well I think you are being optimistic. Georgia already looks like a slam dunk. I hope that it doesnt destroy you when trumps nature is revealed. He seems to be a BAD MAN.
Tick...tick...tick....first Congress then the rest of the Swamp. Sorry Commie

Okay, let's take a good look at what you are saying.

Susan Freel is the editor and author for the website policemag.com. It's not an official cop site at all. Freel isn't even from law enforcement. She is a Nurtritionist.

Susan Freel merely paraphrased what was already put out by Fox News. While it is somewhat factually correct, the total numbers are more than suspect. It's probably just another sensationalism by PawxSnews to keep their base pissed off. I am not saying that there weren't cops injured, I am just questioning the numbers.

We go right back to the reversal of the Consent Decree that Rump did. The major cities that fell under the consent decree had 100% peaceful protests day after day. Bush Jr. originally set up the Consent Decree with the assistance of the Judicial Department and worked with cities to help them get better relationships and get the most for the money in Public Safety. Yes, folks. law enforcement falls under Public Safety. The Consent Decree continued under Obama. But the week that Rump took over, he suspended it. Rump needed those riots to get reelected. But it didn't work out quite as well. For those cities that were programmed for the Consent Decree Program that had rioting and anyone hurt or killed, I place the blame securely on Rump and you domestic terrorists.

A lot of those rioters were not arrested and Bernie was never investigated for instigating one of his followers to attack our democracy by shooting up Republicans
The only rioters not arrested were ones either not identified or not found. Same as the ones who stormed the Capitol.

You are the ones rounding up mostly peaceful protesters and jailing them on any charge you can find and you call the other side fascists?
Being in a federal building not open to the public is a crime. No one had to find something to charge them with.

Okay, let's take a good look at what you are saying.

Susan Freel is the editor and author for the website policemag.com. It's not an official cop site at all. Freel isn't even from law enforcement. She is a Nurtritionist.

Susan Freel merely paraphrased what was already put out by Fox News. While it is somewhat factually correct, the total numbers are more than suspect. It's probably just another sensationalism by PawxSnews to keep their base pissed off. I am not saying that there weren't cops injured, I am just questioning the numbers.

We go right back to the reversal of the Consent Decree that Rump did. The major cities that fell under the consent decree had 100% peaceful protests day after day. Bush Jr. originally set up the Consent Decree with the assistance of the Judicial Department and worked with cities to help them get better relationships and get the most for the money in Public Safety. Yes, folks. law enforcement falls under Public Safety. The Consent Decree continued under Obama. But the week that Rump took over, he suspended it. Rump needed those riots to get reelected. But it didn't work out quite as well. For those cities that were programmed for the Consent Decree Program that had rioting and anyone hurt or killed, I place the blame securely on Rump and you domestic terrorists.

What you are saying is that you accept insurrections from the left while attacking insurrections from the right.

The only rioters not arrested were ones either not identified or not found. Same as the ones who stormed the Capitol.
Not true. We did not systematically search for every single "peaceful" protester in the summer riots but we are rounding up everyone and everyone we can identify at the Capital, including peaceful protesters. If you were there Democrats are going to round them up and jail them.

Being in a federal building not open to the public is a crime. No one had to find something to charge them with.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, summer rioters tried to overrun a closed federal court in Portland. That is an insurrection. Other rioters took over swaths of US territory. That is an insurrection.

Not true. We did not systematically search for every single "peaceful" protester in the summer riots but we are rounding up everyone and everyone we can identify at the Capital, including peaceful protesters. If you were there Democrats are going to round them up and jail them.
Sadly, you're lying again. The truth is over 10,000 protesters were arrested.

Forum List

Back