🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

IT'S TIME

for every Nazis favorite GAME

BUHHHH

MUH

REICHSTAG FIRE

In this game the goal is to lie, obfuscate, and gaslight the terrorist crime of the Nazi democrat Reich during the 2019-2020 Kristallnacht the democrat Brown Shirts waged against America with their terrorist Insurrection.

First round, are you ready?

During the Kristallnacht, democrat terrorist Brown Shirts murdered 39 police officers. HOW MANY did the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire kill?

1.) Zero
2.) Buh Muh Reichstag Fire!!!!

Round Two:

Can you feel the tension Nazi?

Armed Insurrectionists invaded American territory and held it for 43 days through force of arms which democrat politicians like Kamala Harris funded their treason in what American city?

1.) Seattle

Round Three:

Democrat terrorists raped 19 people at the traitorous insurrection known as CHAZ/CHOP, including a homeless MAN. How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

WAIT - unfair question. Decent Americans don't rape people - only democrats do that, so the answer has to be..

Round Four:

Between arson and looting, democrat Brown Shirt terrorists caused nearly a TRILLION dollars in damage with the Soros orchestrated Kristallnacht. How many fires were set at the Reichstag Fire?

1.) Zero

If you're a Nazi terrorist - the perfect score is #2 on all questions - because you KNOW you're #2
Maybe you could focus on Trumps criminality rather than an event that happened in the 30s ? This is gibberish.

Why not go back to my original questions and deal wiith them. Your Q nonsense doesnt really make any sense in the real world.

Start a thread about them. You seem to have a problem discussing the actual charges and are just deflecting.
Face it extreme TDS’er, theres just too much historical data to take your ‘charges’ seriously….Nobody sane and without TDS believes anything you sick fucks say.

Face it extreme TDS’er, theres just too much historical data to take your ‘charges’ seriously….Nobody sane and without TDS believes anything you sick fucks say.
Well this is what Mitch is saying today.

"We all were here. We saw what happened," he said. "It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next."

That sounds pretty sane to me. But you want to ignore that. That makes you a terrorist.

Maybe you could focus on Trumps criminality rather than an event that happened in the 30s ? This is gibberish.

Why not go back to my original questions and deal wiith them. Your Q nonsense doesnt really make any sense in the real world.

You answered #2 on all of them, dinja Paki?

Well this is what Mitch is saying today.

"We all were here. We saw what happened," he said. "It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next."

That sounds pretty sane to me. But you want to ignore that. That makes you a terrorist.
Haha…and just like that the Turtle Rino becomes an authority for Leftist filth.
This is great news…no doubt, his comments will finally end his establishment career.

So it's a direct frontal assault on our democracy by the democrats who seek to destroy free and fair elections.
How does that threat level compare to the one posed by lifelong grifter Don the Con?

How would you rate Trump's integrity on a scale from 1 to 10
?

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"In June 2016, USA Today published an analysis of litigation involving Donald Trump, which found that over the previous three decades Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate."

Hmm, I guess those over 400 people that were arrested don't count. And all that from those videos.
Of course the Gestapo are rounding up those who disagree with democrats and are arresting them. I never disagreed with that. Democracy has left the building when you round up your political enemies for arrest.

This is peaceful, is it?

What are you talking about? Most mostly peaceful protests have rioters. With the summers long riots we had violence, looting, property damage, the burning down of law enforcement, attempted overunning of courts (democracy), and the taking over of swaths of US territory that were turned into lawless zones. And, we had Bernie repeatedly instigating for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it and attacked our democracy by shooting up Republicans. Do I need to link to all of those videos?

What are you talking about? Most mostly peaceful protests have rioters. With the summers long riots we had violence, looting, property damage, the burning down of law enforcement, attempted overunning of courts (democracy), and the taking over of swaths of US territory that were turned into lawless zones. And, we had Bernie repeatedly instigating for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it and attacked our democracy by shooting up Republicans. Do I need to link to all of those videos?
Those rioters were arrested too. But this is peaceful to you, right?

Of course the Gestapo are rounding up those who disagree with democrats and are arresting them. I never disagreed with that. Democracy has left the building when you round up your political enemies for arrest.

You Fascists have sure tried to round up a bunch. The difference is, the ones that the "Dems" are rounding up (along with the ones that some of the Reps are rounding up are violent criminal domestic Terrorists that directly attacked our Federal Government. And force was used big time. Over 150 Cops were harmed during that "Peaceful" attack. It's legally called an Insurrection.

Forum List

Back