🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

You seem willing to give cover for Trumps dishonesty.

He does have a long record of dishonesty so it is not unreasonable to think that these various cases have substance.

For exampple the calls to Georgia are a matter of record.

Mr Soros did not make those calls or force Trump to try and force Georgia to switch votes to him.
Trump did that so how can the case be made up ?

How can you look past that criminality and expect to be taken seriously ?
How can you look past Joe Biden and Family corruption?

Plus we have Hillary Clinton and her illegal use of an unauthorized and improperly secured server to handle highly classified information.

More and more people are growing aware that high ranking Democrats are above the rule of law.

1644351371829.jpeg

Nope. that is idiocy. He asked for exactly the amount that he was short.There is no evidence that any votes were stolen and Trump did not put forward any evidence that they were.
So your assertion is basically bullshit.

Do you have anything else to add to this ?
Well, why would he want any more than he needed to overcome what he lost by? You know, the same trick used in the 5 swing states by the Dimmers who were all trailing Trump....they only manufactured what they needed to overtake Trump, and he was simply asking to find his votes in the number he needed to win. Are you stupid or something Forrest? There is tons of evidence about votes being stolen, plenty of evidence is available for the viewing, and I am not sure you know what bullshit means.

Well, why would he want any more than he needed to overcome what he lost by? You know, the same trick used in the 5 swing states by the Dimmers who were all trailing Trump....they only manufactured what they needed to overtake Trump, and he was simply asking to find his votes in the number he needed to win. Are you stupid or something Forrest? There is tons of evidence about votes being stolen, plenty of evidence is available for the viewing, and I am not sure you know what bullshit means.
Tons of evidence and you`re the only one who has it or knows about it. :auiqs.jpg:

The witch hunt where TDS'rs form a committee of nothing but anti-Trumpers to do an investigation of which they plan on releasing the results just before the elections.
So Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists threaten the lives of lawmakers, storm the Capitol, attempt to "stop the steal" of a duly elected election winner ... and your complaint is that "anti-Trumpers" want to investigate that hell to get to the bottom of it?

You need to put it in front of another judge. the first 60 werent really convinced. Your excuse is piss poor as well.

How can you look past Joe Biden and Family corruption?

Plus we have Hillary Clinton and her illegal use of an unauthorized and improperly secured server to handle highly classified information.

More and more people are growing aware that high ranking Democrats are above the rule of law.

View attachment 598861
Look, why sont you start a thread about it. Meantime you are unable to comment on the substance of this thread.
None of ypu cult followershave made any coherent comments on the trump cases. Its almost like its kryptonite to trumpies.

So Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists threaten the lives of lawmakers, storm the Capitol, attempt to "stop the steal" of a duly elected election winner ... and your complaint is that "anti-Trumpers" want to investigate that hell to get to the bottom of it?
Your characterization is not valid.

Look, why sont you start a thread about it. Meantime you are unable to comment on the substance of this thread.
None of ypu cult followershave made any coherent comments on the trump cases. Its almost like its kryptonite to trumpies.
The Dems have been trying to get Trump for over five years. He is probably the most investigated citizen in American history and yet so far nothing has stuck. Millions and millions of dollars have been wasted investigating Trump.

Undoubtedly Trump will get charged with something and then there will be a long complicated trail and Trump will probably end up paying a fine..

The idea is to tie Trump up in court so he can’t campaign for President. That opens the door for Florida Governor DeSantis to run. DeSantis is Trump Lite. All the fight minus the obnoxious tweets.

I think that this is a useful tool for people who like this sort of thing. I was unaware of some of them. What is clear is that his cult followers are going to have to swallow a lot of humble pie to get through all of this.
Was there ever a bigger crook in US history ?
I can't think of one, and there is no indication anyone at Biden's DoJ is investigating Trump for money laundering?

Mueller Failed to Follow Trump’s Money Trail

Hmm, I guess those over 400 people that were arrested don't count. And all that from those videos.
Yes, I know they have been watching the videos of mostly peaceful protesters, rounding them up for arrest like the KGB would, and bring charges against those who were guilty of nothing other than just being there. In other words, a personal vendetta by democrats to round up and eliminate their competition from the other side, like the Gestapo. If an unarmed black BLM protester gets killed by police the officer is charged with murder and yet if an unarmed white woman who is no threat to anyone is shot and killed by police, the Gestapo cover it up and bury the evidence and the officer is defended.

Forum List

Back