🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

Wow I can't believe there are still people peddling this bs hahaha this is a great thread.
Same skeezy people doing the same skeezy stuff, year in year out, propagating lies to further the communist/criminal destruction of our country by the left.

Tommy Tainant
Knock you self out bastard.

We'll be laughing at you gullible stupid ass.

Hell I guess you forgot you can file a case against a ham sandwich in this country. LOL

Obviously not otherwise, you domestic terrorists would have a long line of filed cases against Biden who IS a ham sandwich.

Whatever may or may not be happening with Trump, is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

You're a piece of British shit, not an American, and as such, you have no standing and no say with regard to anything that happens in my country.

The two major times that your degenerate shithole tried to tell us how to run our country, you got your asses kicked very hard. If you wish to keep sticking your filthy nose in our business then why don't you send your military over here for a third match? Maybe this time, we'll wipe your shithole off the map, turn it into an American colony, and oppress you British filth the way you once tried to oppress us, and apparently still wish to do.

Go fuck yourself.
Wrong.
It's very much the business of the people when someone as corrupt as Trump is running for president.

Wow I can't believe there are still people peddling this bs hahaha this is a great thread.
Same skeezy people doing the same skeezy stuff, year in year out, propagating lies to further the communist/criminal destruction of our country by the left.
So which charges do you think are unjustified. And why ?

Hey! How've you been? Haven't noticed you posting in a while.

Donald Trump has been a much loved/much reviled figure in New York for decades. He has been sued countless times, accused by prosecutors dozens of times, and slandered endlessly by "journalists," entertainers, and sports figures.

And yet, in boxing parlance, they have never laid a glove on him.

Each time, every month or so, someone comes along and says, "THIS TIME, they really have him by the balls! THIS TIME he's going to get what's coming to him."

And still, the Yiddish word, "bupkis" comes to mind.

So rather than addressing your remarks and thoughts to Trump's SUPPORTERS, maybe the real sympathy should be directed to Trump's DETRACTORS, who have been disappointed and thwarted more times than Charlie Brown trying to kick Lucy's football.

And from all indications, when Trump goes to the grave, he will still be free, rich, loved and reviled. These people who compile these lists, and the ones who compile vacuous lists of Trump's "lies," truly need to get a life.
Two justice systems, one.... for those with a lot of money...and one for those without the money to hire the high paid attorneys.

It's truly a shameful system.

Two justice systems, one.... for those with a lot of money...and one for those without the money to hire the high paid attorneys.

It's truly a shameful system.
And the vast majority of those top one percenters is made up of Dimmers.....truly shameful indeed.

Forum List

Back