🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

Nope Nazi.

Fuhrer Soros has his bought and paid for prosecutors behind 19 LAW SUITS. These are meant to bleed Trump so that he doesn't have the funds to mount a campaign against the Reich in 2024.

It is a direct assault on democracy by you Nazis.
You keep mentioning Mr Soros. He seems to be the rights Jewish bogey man. You do not provide any links to mony that he has poured into these actual cases.
Having been through all 19 of the cases they certainly look to be substantial to me. Then when you add in Trumps history it is easy to believe that they are true.
Trump and all his spawn ran a charity that they stole money from. To buy a picture of trump. Fuck those kids with cancer. Whiny losers.

He also had to wind up a bogus "University" that robbed students for a sub par education. He wont be pursuing a career in Academia and that is for sure.

Trump has helped the authorities with many different investigations and now we see him destroying evidence in the White House. Why is he doing that ?

So although you are innocent till proven guilty his history automatically makes one think that he was at it and the charges have merit. Its why he is the only president who wouldnt release his tax returns, after promising to do so. This must be the longest audit in history.

Au contraire. America has a large number of crooked jurisdictions like New York state that have the ability to bring up phony cases if they want.

Further, even if Trump were crooked, the love of Freedom of the American people isn't dependent on any single individual, its hard wired into our beings. There is no apologies for loving freedom and realizing that the hero of leftards, Brandon , is a doddering old senile fool.
BDS, right there in post #2.

How often do we have RWI's post TDS, or this post isn't about trump, or 'he live rent free in your head."
Perfect example of the right calling out the left for doing exactly what the right does.

Lol. There you go again Mr Itchy pants.
You have failed to address the topic under discussion and have fallen back on your only reply to a man who is your superior in every measure.
If you cannot discuss the topic then stay away from the thread. It isnt complicated.

Superior in every measure?

OK. Let’s start with dental records.
My money is on Bob.

Poor, deranged Fruitcake. Not all the suits are civil matters.

:itsok:
R.4014293a9574d0a45aa4aa247c500bd9

You're a special kind of stupid, Nazi.

You keep mentioning Mr Soros. He seems to be the rights Jewish bogey man. You do not provide any links to mony that he has poured into these actual cases.
Having been through all 19 of the cases they certainly look to be substantial to me. Then when you add in Trumps history it is easy to believe that they are true.
Trump and all his spawn ran a charity that they stole money from. To buy a picture of trump. Fuck those kids with cancer. Whiny losers.

He also had to wind up a bogus "University" that robbed students for a sub par education. He wont be pursuing a career in Academia and that is for sure.

Trump has helped the authorities with many different investigations and now we see him destroying evidence in the White House. Why is he doing that ?

So although you are innocent till proven guilty his history automatically makes one think that he was at it and the charges have merit. Its why he is the only president who wouldnt release his tax returns, after promising to do so. This must be the longest audit in history.

Soros is a Nazi - Fuhrer in fact. He's no more Jewish than his mentor Adolf Hitler was.

Slandering Trump doesn't alter the fact that the Nazi Reich has used corrupt Soros prosecutors to launch frivolous and malicious lawsuits in order to destroy free and fair elections.

You Nazi pigs corrupt our elections by attacking opposition opponents with fake lawsuits.

Guess how many are going to stick? :lmao:

They aren't meant to stick. Soros and his Reich only want to bleed Trump in order to corrupt our elections and deny the people the right to vote for the candidate of their choice. They know these malicious lawsuits have no merit - but they use taxpayer money to file them and it costs Trump to respond so they keep doing it. These are gangsters.

Don`t use words that you obviously don`t know the meaning of. You`re a card carrying member of Antifa?

Let me do a fast check. Yuppers, I have legs, a body, a head, feet, arms, eyes, mouth and a dick with genitals. That means that I can't' be Antifa since Antifa is right up there with pink Unicorns. Do you also believe in pink Unicorns?

Soros is a Nazi - Fuhrer in fact. He's no more Jewish than his mentor Adolf Hitler was.

Slandering Trump doesn't alter the fact that the Nazi Reich has used corrupt Soros prosecutors to launch frivolous and malicious lawsuits in order to destroy free and fair elections.

You Nazi pigs corrupt our elections by attacking opposition opponents with fake lawsuits.
You seem hugely invested in this Soros business. He funds causes that you dont like, I get that. But the rest of your rant displays a mind twisted by hate and containing a mixed stew of far right Q type bogus beliefs. Its a bit scary really and i am grateful that there is an ocean between us.

Wait just a dogone moment. Aren't you Rumspters screaming about what he's been charge with? The OP just did that. And these are mostly solid charges. Almost any one that would deny him of his ability to run for any public office.

64f1l6.jpg

Tommy Tainant
Knock you self out bastard.

We'll be laughing at you gullible stupid ass.

Hell I guess you forgot you can file a case against a ham sandwich in this country. LOL

I think that this is a useful tool for people who like this sort of thing. I was unaware of some of them. What is clear is that his cult followers are going to have to swallow a lot of humble pie to get through all of this.
Was there ever a bigger crook in US history ?
This is apparently nothing more than harassment. 19 case, 6 years and still nothing? It's time to shit, or get off the pot.

Forum List

Back