🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 19 current cases against Donald Trump on Feb 7th 2022

I think that this is a useful tool for people who like this sort of thing. I was unaware of some of them. What is clear is that his cult followers are going to have to swallow a lot of humble pie to get through all of this.
Was there ever a bigger crook in US history ?
Blah blah blah. Yes, we know that many Democrats are infected with TDS and want to get Trump at all costs. Do you actually have anything new to report? We already know the left hates Trump.

"Liar??"

cbsn-fusion-georgia-north-carolna-election-results-biden-trump-thumbnail-587679-640x360.jpg

There seems to be a lot of deflection going on here. Nobody is actually discussing the detail of the 19 charges against him.
There are currently no charges from the insurrection committee. Surely they will pin a few on him. Destroying documents should be one of them.

Why did the totally innocent ex pres have a bonfire of official documents ? Wouldnt that make it more difficult for him to prove his innocence ?
Did you ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf? That's where you guys are at now and that's why nobody pays attention.

I think that this is a useful tool for people who like this sort of thing. I was unaware of some of them. What is clear is that his cult followers are going to have to swallow a lot of humble pie to get through all of this.
Was there ever a bigger crook in US history ?
No Commie, you are the swallower.

Forum List

Back