The 1980's Have Called, with a warning.

/reminds self that BD is a whiny baby, and moves on to the next post

Oh good. I'm not on ignore. Therefore your grandmother IS sound of mind and body, or you would not have ignored my post on that subject.

Next we can discuss the difference between hearing about Agent Orange exposure, and actual exposure.

Moron.

Alas, neither am I. You have a habit of putting me on your nonexistent ignore list, BD. You're a compulsive liar. I actually did respond to your post, and she is not of sound mind or body. She's forgetful and loses things quite often. It's a wonder she can still drive a car. She can barely stand for more than 30 minutes, so I wind up finishing our dinner most of the time. To sit there and presume to know what pain and suffering she isn't in is the lowest thing a human being like you can do.

Now scram, you impertinent wench.

What do you mean you "wind up finishing our dinner most if the time"?

Wench.

:lmao:

Listen up, Scooter. My mother died of Lewy Body Dementia, the worse form of dementia known. Seven long years of losing her mind.

Your grandmother is old. People forget things when they are old. I'm already forgetting things at this stage of life. But that's it. And you don't know me in any way, shape or form so don't presume to compare us and have me come out wanting.

She's your grandma, she spoils you, you love her. She is a perfectly ordinary grandma in a sea of grandmas. I have three Grandchildren myself who think the world wouldn't be fun and funny unless I made it so.

And stop yammering about your alleged manhood. I have never met a male in my life who took offense so easily.

Oh good. I'm not on ignore. Therefore your grandmother IS sound of mind and body, or you would not have ignored my post on that subject.

Next we can discuss the difference between hearing about Agent Orange exposure, and actual exposure.

Moron.

Alas, neither am I. You have a habit of putting me on your nonexistent ignore list, BD. You're a compulsive liar. I actually did respond to your post, and she is not of sound mind or body. She's forgetful and loses things quite often. It's a wonder she can still drive a car. She can barely stand for more than 30 minutes, so I wind up finishing our dinner most of the time. To sit there and presume to know what pain and suffering she isn't in is the lowest thing a human being like you can do.

Now scram, you impertinent wench.

Oh good.

Link me to the post where you already answered me. It's not as though you have anything better to do.

Gee why waste your weekend so obsessed over me? I'll still be here when you when you remember to carry on with the rest of your lives again. Must be sad, getting satisfaction by taking advantage of someone for your own entertainment.

In 2012 during a presidential debate with Mitt Romney, Obama seemed to score points when stumping Mitt Romney on what was the bigger threat in the world (seen in the quote below). Mitt Romney contended Russia is the bigger threat to the world than Al-Qaeda. From then on, he was accused of "Cold War thinking." Then, it appeared certain he was wrong. But today, with Vladmir Putin ignoring flaccid warnings from Obama and invading Ukraine and blockading Crimea; it appears Romney words were not only right but eerily prophetic. Both Romney and Palin predicted this, and were brushed off.

"Governor Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaeda's a threat because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geo-political threat facing America, you said Russia. Not Al-Qaeda; you said, Russia.

And the 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War has been over for twenty years."

The 1980's are now calling to deliver a warning. Don't let Russia reassert its previous dominance over what was the former Soviet Union.

Russia isn't a threat to anyone outside of the former Soviet states. If he and Russia wanna at least reform the Soviet member-states (with those states' citizens' consent) let them.

Got a haircut yesterday and the consensus there was "Stay the hell out of this." And I agree.

And who do you think they'll come after when they do?

Gee why waste your weekend so obsessed over me? I'll still be here when you when you remember to carry on with the rest of your lives again. Must be sad, getting satisfaction by taking advantage of someone for your own entertainment.

Dammit! Is it already time for the pity party?! I forgot the balloons!

:eusa_shifty:

[/B]

To those of you that treat this punk ass kid with respect and decorum,(while he calls for getting other young men and women killed) you are engaging with a fucking crazy (his admission) person. And acting like what he has to say has some merit. LMAO. Why you all doing that? Just curious.

And carmac, you are ignorant. Crazy is your excuse. But ignorant you are.

He started a thread where he challenged us to help him find a job. We gave him a ton of advice on how to fix his resume, where to look, what kind of jobs he might be able to do despite his issues, and he pretty much had an excuse for each and every one of them.

But he did get 10,000 points in World of Warcraft, so he's totally in tune with what War entails.

Alas, World of Warcraft sucks. Another thing, I have a living reminder of what war entails living in Maine right now, my father. My Pastor was exposed to Agent Orange, so was my ROTC instructor. I have many people in my family who served in wars you yourself weren't even around to witness. Yeah, you don't know just how much I know. And oh, I sought out professional help from people who specialize in making resumes. I collaborated with dozens of job coaches from my Department of Labor, so I didn't need your advice about making resumes. Second, I went through a ton of evaluations by my job coaches and Vocational rehab team. It took them over a year to find me the last job I had. So, you think I'm making excuses, but I try pretty damned hard considering.

One thing you haven't done Joe, is walked a mile in my moccasins. So how can you presume to tell me that I'm making excuses? Back on topic however.

To me, your problems are obvious

It is President Obama who is holding you back. If Republicans were calling the shots like they were six years ago, you would have more job offers than you know what to do with. That is because Republicans care about you, they are compassionate towards your personal challenges in life and are willing to help you

Last edited:
/reminds self TK is delusional, and walks away

Moron.

Just hearing that term Agent Orange gives me the creeps. I had a first cousin who lived with us after returning from Viet Nam who was exposed to it, and I shared my room with him. He ended up with liver, brain and lung cancer, died at 36. I had another friend from college who was from Viet Nam and he and his family immigrated here from Da Nang, when he was a young adult. He had a younger brother that was terribly deformed they believed from Agent Orange exposure, because they lived near the base there and contamination supposedly was high.

When I registered for the draft, the war was close to ending, and troops were getting pulled out, even though I would have gone, I never got a call to go, but I sure saw a lot of guys from my old neighborhood that I knew come back in bad shape, and even worse, they got treated badly by ungrateful people right here who sympathized with who we were at war with.

Last edited:
There were not enough idiots who wanted the GOP back in the White House and in control of foreign policy. Get over it.

The GOP's epic fail in Iraq is the number one reason why. Get over it.

Russia is not a threat to the US. Russia is not attacking the US. Russia is not demanding Americans be killed wherever they are, like Al Qaeda does.

We're doing exactly what we should do in response to Putin's moves in Crimea: Nothing. I'ts not our business.

Mitt lost because he wanted to reimpose the failed policies of the Bushtarded Regime on America. Get over it.

There were not enough idiots who wanted the GOP back in the White House and in control of foreign policy. Get over it.

Russia is not a threat to the US. Russia is not attacking the US. Russia is not demanding Americans be killed wherever they are, like Al Qaeda does.

We're doing exactly what we should do in response to Putin's moves in Crimea: Nothing. I'ts not our business.

Mitt lost because he wanted to reimpose the failed policies of the Bushtarded Regime on America. Get over it.

I bolded the part of your post that is correct.

So now lets correct the lies.

Both parties voted to authorize and fund the stupid waste of lives and money known as the Iraq war. Both parties are responsible

Romney lost because; he did not attack obama on his failures, a biased media, black pride, and white guilt. He did not lose on policy.

Romney's policies were right, that is becoming more evident every day.

Well, at risk of rudely interrupting you ladies and your cat fight, if we're talking about the 80's, we are talking about Reagan policies.

These are Reagan's rules for military intervention, made after the disaster of Beirut:

Reagan Rule 1: The United States should not commit its forces to military actions overseas unless the cause is vital to our national interest.

Reagan Rule 2: If the decision is made to commit our forces to combat abroad, it must be done with the clear intent and support to win. It should not be a halfway or tentative commitment, and there must be clearly defined and realistic objectives.

Reagan Rule 3: Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress. (We felt that the Vietnam War had turned into such a tragedy because military action had been undertaken without sufficient assurances that the American people were behind it.)

Reagan Rule 4: Even after all these other tests are met, our troops should be committed to combat only as a last resort, when no other choice is available.

Reagan's Rules for Military Action | The American Spectator

Can you make a case for military action in the Ukraine based on Reagan's rules?

The Russians are engaging in nation building in the Ukraine, a nation they share a border with

What is the moral high ground for the US to warn the Russians not to engage in nation building?

Well, at risk of rudely interrupting you ladies and your cat fight, if we're talking about the 80's, we are talking about Reagan policies.

These are Reagan's rules for military intervention, made after the disaster of Beirut:

Reagan Rule 1: The United States should not commit its forces to military actions overseas unless the cause is vital to our national interest.

Reagan Rule 2: If the decision is made to commit our forces to combat abroad, it must be done with the clear intent and support to win. It should not be a halfway or tentative commitment, and there must be clearly defined and realistic objectives.

Reagan Rule 3: Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress. (We felt that the Vietnam War had turned into such a tragedy because military action had been undertaken without sufficient assurances that the American people were behind it.)

Reagan Rule 4: Even after all these other tests are met, our troops should be committed to combat only as a last resort, when no other choice is available.

Reagan's Rules for Military Action | The American Spectator

Can you make a case for military action in the Ukraine based on Reagan's rules?

Now, Dammit, Carbineer, there you go actually invoking the REAL Reagan, and not the "Mythic" Reagan who TK thinks was President. Not that he would really know, he was 4 years old when Reagan left office.

Of course, mentally, TK is still four years old.

Reagan armed Islamic terrorists in the 1980s? Was the warning titled "bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States"? Bush Jr. ignored it, or Reagan's cabinet members hid it from him. Either way, fuck Republicans.

How do you want to handle Russia now if Reagan isn't here to sell weapons to al-Qaeda?

Perhaps you could review some of Reagans B movies

at any rate jugears got schooled Which begs the question Why

even if zero wants to go in a different direction that's his business but ya still come back to the original question on why a republican governor knew more about russia than a 2nd term president

In 2012 during a presidential debate with Mitt Romney, Obama seemed to score points when stumping Mitt Romney on what was the bigger threat in the world (seen in the quote below). Mitt Romney contended Russia is the bigger threat to the world than Al-Qaeda. From then on, he was accused of "Cold War thinking." Then, it appeared certain he was wrong. But today, with Vladmir Putin ignoring flaccid warnings from Obama and invading Ukraine and blockading Crimea; it appears Romney words were not only right but eerily prophetic. Both Romney and Palin predicted this, and were brushed off.

"Governor Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaeda's a threat because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geo-political threat facing America, you said Russia. Not Al-Qaeda; you said, Russia.

And the 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War has been over for twenty years."

The 1980's are now calling to deliver a warning. Don't let Russia reassert its previous dominance over what was the former Soviet Union.

In 2012 there is no way that either Romney or Palin could have predicted that the Ukraine would degenerate into a civil war in 2014 so that allegation is utter nonsense!

Secondly let's put this into context. If Mexico were to dissolve into a civil war US troops would be sent in to "protect American interests". Russia is doing the same thing because the neighboring state of Ukraine is undergoing a civil war. Obviously Russia would prefer that the outcome favor Russian interests and there is no incentive for the EU nations to intervene.

Finally it is utterly ludicrous to expect Obama to intervene militarily in this conflict. Who are US troops supposed to attack over there? What is the objective? "Nation building"? What is the exit plan?

Your entire OP is predicated on a notion that Russia is some kind of "threat" to the USA. You have failed to make that case just as you failed to establish that Romney and Palin had the powers of precognition.

In essence all you wanted was a stick to beat Obama with and this one is a wet noodle!

Last edited:

The Russians are engaging in nation building in the Ukraine, a nation they share a border with

What is the moral high ground for the US to warn the Russians not to engage in nation building?

Damn, we agree. :eek:

In 2012 there is no way that either Romney or Palin could have predicted that the Ukraine would degenerate into a civil war in 2014 so that allegation is utter nonsense!

Secondly let's put this into context. If Mexico were to dissolve into a civil war US troops would be sent in to "protect American interests". Russia is doing the name thing because the neighboring state of Ukraine is undergoing a civil war. Obviously Russia would prefer that the outcome favor Russian interests and there is no incentive for the EU nations to intervene.

Finally it is utterly ludicrous to expect Obama to intervene militarily in this conflict. Who are US troops supposed to attack over there? What is the objective? "Nation building"? What is the exit plan?

Your entire OP is predicated on a notion that Russia is some kind of "threat" to the USA. You have failed to make that case just as you failed to establish that Romney and Palin had the powers of precognition.

In essence all you wanted was a stick to beat Obama with and this one is a wet noodle!

Sure, but the fact remains that both Romney and Palin predicted exactly what is happening today and Obama said it would never happen. They were right, he was wrong.

Forum List

Back