The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians

I am a Christian. I support the protests brought about by BLM.

Nationalists? White Supremacists?
Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in the Temple.

I place people over things.

Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in the Temple.

When someone loses a business they built its more than just “things”. You avoided the BDS question. Interesting.

When someone loses a business they built its more than just “things”. You avoided the BDS question. Interesting.

I guess I avoided it as I do not know what BDS is or how it applies here.

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

Half the bernie bros and girls are staying home for joe
Thats one of the reasons why the dems are desperate for mail ins ...caus3 a bernie bro may mail one or 50 off in a drumph rage

We could probably get half the dopey left wing white 20 and 30 years old wimmenz to stay home to with a movement to end white boogaloo supremacy
You can get those retards to shave thier heads
dontvoteasswipes.jpeg

Boycott Divestment and Sanctions. The fact that you don’t know is mind boggling and sad.

Boycott Divestment and Sanctions. The fact that you don’t know is mind boggling and sad.

Dang, I guess I am a failure because I do not know everything there is to know in the world.

( I see sanctions and I would tend to not agree because I believe the United States is a failure where sanctions are concerned)

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

Thanks. At this moment in American history the choices and sides are CRYSTAL CLEAR.

I. The Democratic Party: Final descent into civilizational chaos. The breakdown of all law and order as a prime political platform. The end of America and the rise of cultural insanity such as legalized persecution of all non-black Americans. Your skin and its color becomes your uniform in race warfare and determines your level of freedom.

II. The TRUMP PARTY: America just barely recovers after an authoritarian smackdown of all terrorists fomenting race war, all rioters and looters, the radicalized left wing media and all other internal foes of America currently working to destroy her. Beware a Donald Trump with no reelection to consider. Think U.S. Grant and his treatment of the KKK, only this time it will be Trump treating BLM, Antifa, China and others in the same light.

Dang, I guess I am a failure because I do not know everything there is to know in the world.

( I see sanctions and I would tend to not agree because I believe the United States is a failure where sanctions are concerned)
All set with you. Don’t debate if you’re ignorant and you are.

Watching all sides of all angles go at it is satisfying. For the Police made their bed and African Americans made theirs. We all have to a degree. Antifa is a water bed. But it is a made bed. This nation needs to get poorer. It needs to know want and hunger to a degree. It needs a housing collapse and a pension collapse. At least at a good percentage. Trusting people is difficult. To many people have been screwed over by to many people. And to many people have gotten away with it. This virus scare and the ensuing riots have evened it a bit. But it needs a lot more to make things even. The current causes for justice though are not the only ones needed. And to be frank, they are excessive. And will lose support if they have not already by more and more people. The tried and true shutting down the highway act is on again. Screw living with that.

Watching all sides of all angles go at it is satisfying. For the Police made their bed and African Americans made theirs. We all have to a degree. Antifa is a water bed. But it is a made bed. This nation needs to get poorer. It needs to know want and hunger to a degree. It needs a housing collapse and a pension collapse. At least at a good percentage. Trusting people is difficult. To many people have been screwed over by to many people. And to many people have gotten away with it. This virus scare and the ensuing riots have evened it a bit. But it needs a lot more to make things even. The current causes for justice though are not the only ones needed. And to be frank, they are excessive. And will lose support if they have not already by more and more people. The tried and true shutting down the highway act is on again. Screw living with that.

You'll get over it.

Half the bernie bros and girls are staying home for joe
Thats one of the reasons why the dems are desperate for mail ins ...caus3 a bernie bro may mail one or 50 off in a drumph rage

We could probably get half the dopey left wing white 20 and 30 years old wimmenz to stay home to with a movement to end white boogaloo supremacy
You can get those retards to shave thier heads
View attachment 350250

Voting is racist?????
What the chaz is going on in the US?

Forum List

Back