The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians

All of this Left Wing craziness will put Trump in a great position. Most of America hates this racist BLM shit and the filthy ANTIFA terrorism and the weakness of the Democrats to deal with the problems.

Trump will exploit that to the hilt, like he should. We are looking at a Trump landslide.

I am a Christian. I support the protests brought about by BLM.

Nationalists? White Supremacists?
Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in the Temple.

I place people over things.

"People over things" - that's such a Hegelian absolute.

What about love of land, heritage, patriotism, are these dirty words these days?

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

Where are these Conservative Christans that you speak of....???? Who are they???

Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in the Temple.

What about love of land, heritage, patriotism, are these dirty words these days?

I believe a fair system is about as patriotic as one can get. Where does this idea that protest is not patriotic come from?

Not a very appetizing choice.

But as usual, one is forced to choose the lesser of two evils, so ...

I believe a fair system is about as patriotic as one can get. Where does this idea that protest is not patriotic come from?
Protest may be patriotic, burning your neighbor's store is not patriotic.

Throwing tea into the ocean seemed to be. Would I prefer they burn down the courthouse? I would.

Throwing tea into the ocean seemed to be. Would I prefer they burn down the courthouse? I would.
They threw tea into the ocean, they didn't burn Boston down. Of course you would since you're an uninformed person.

They threw tea into the ocean, they didn't burn Boston down. Of course you would since you're an uninformed person.

They started a war.........by the way, do you also know they pulled down and destroyed statues to the King?

If that is what we prefer. Start a war?

They started a war.........by the way, do you also know they pulled down and destroyed statues to the King?

Burning a courthouse...stupid but its a Gov't building. Burning the city where your allies have businesses is stupid. Durr...

So the people here want to start a war? With whom? Why?

Burning a courthouse...stupid but its a Gov't building. Burning the city where your allies have businesses is stupid. Durr...

It's like you have been oblivious to what has been going on.

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree.
The Lefts position is ALWAYS anti-Biblical.

Not a generalization. It’s 100%.

trump grabs pussy

is THAT biblical?

trump pays hush money to hookers

is THAT biblical?

trump conned people out of MILLIONS with his fake university....

is THAT biblical?

trump mocks and ridicules everyone who dares to disagree with him...

is THAT biblical?

trump tweeted "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

is THAT biblical?

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

Where are these Conservative Christians that you speak of....???? Who are they???

Conservative Christians are also called "Trump voters". Remember 2016? If not, here's a reminder:

I see bored young people burning shit. Floyd death is an excuse. They don't have jobs or school due to the virus and are lashing out while using the death as an excuse.

Where did I say that?
Don't resort to oversimplified straw man fallacies.

You say "fair system" but that's just another absolute,
and sounds awfully subversive when used as justification to murder, racket and looting.

"Fair system", "people over things" - do these actually mean anything constructive?

Or just an excuse to riot?

Really wanna know.

I see bored young people burning shit. Floyd death is an excuse. They don't have jobs or school due to the virus and are lashing out while using the death as an excuse.

This has been happening for years now. We either change or things will burn.

Where did I say that?
Don't resort to oversimplified straw man fallacies.

You say "fair system" but that's just another absolute,
and sounds awfully subversive when used as justification to murder, racket and looting.

"Fair system", "people over things" - do these actually mean anything constructive?

Or just an excuse to riot?

Really wanna know.

You know.

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree.
The Lefts position is ALWAYS anti-Biblical.

Not a generalization. It’s 100%.
trump grabs pussy
is THAT biblical?
trump pays hush money to hookers
is THAT biblical?
trump conned people out of MILLIONS with his fake university....
is THAT biblical?
trump mocks and ridicules everyone who dares to disagree with him...
is THAT biblical?
trump tweeted "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"
is THAT biblical?
The question was Left vs Right, not "is Trump biblical?" How many church leaders are supporting abortion?
Thanks for playing.

p.s. Grabbing pussy? How about that digital raper Joe Biden? (ask Tara Reade)
Hush money to hookers? so what? Its his money. Not like the Bidens cashing in on China and Ukraine.
Biden is a senile old fool, no wonder you prefer to whine about Trump than brag on Joe.

Forum List

Back