The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians

The Left either backs ANTIFA buying the bullshit that they are Anti-Facist OR they say that ANTIFA does not exist. ANTIFA says they are Anti-Fascist and just labels everyone as a fascist that does not agree with them and then attacks.

Just like you can't be a liberal a support illiberal ideals, you can't be anti fascist and support fascist means.

That’s exactly what ANTIFA does. They accuse anyone of not agreeing with them as fascist and then attacks them or tries to put them down.... like fascists do. It’s like the anti-bully who goes around fingering people as bullies so he can justify bullying them.

ANTIFA cracked the scull of a journalist because they didn’t like what he wrote about them. ANTIFA blocked an old couple from crossing the street.... all in the name of being Anti-fascist.

Okay, it's not what you say or call yourself that matters, it's what you do.

The Left either backs ANTIFA buying the bullshit that they are Anti-Facist OR they say that ANTIFA does not exist. ANTIFA says they are Anti-Fascist and just labels everyone as a fascist that does not agree with them and then attacks.

Just like you can't be a liberal a support illiberal ideals, you can't be anti fascist and support fascist means.

That’s exactly what ANTIFA does. They accuse anyone of not agreeing with them as fascist and then attacks them or tries to put them down.... like fascists do. It’s like the anti-bully who goes around fingering people as bullies so he can justify bullying them.

ANTIFA cracked the scull of a journalist because they didn’t like what he wrote about them. ANTIFA blocked an old couple from crossing the street.... all in the name of being Anti-fascist.

OK, there are white thugs that terrorize and assault anyone who does not agree with them with a justification of anti-fascism.

OK, there are white thugs that terrorize and assault anyone who does not agree with them with a justification of anti-fascism.

Just as there are thugs who have justified their violence based on white supremacy.

The Left demand total submission. Just try to speak in a university with a topic that doesn’t fit the narrative. Or a journalist who questions the narrative.

It’s why the Left get along so well with the Islamofascists. Total submission or we crush you.

All of this Left Wing craziness will put Trump in a great position. Most of America hates this racist BLM shit and the filthy ANTIFA terrorism and the weakness of the Democrats to deal with the problems.

Trump will exploit that to the hilt, like he should. We are looking at a Trump landslide.

We are looking at Trump buried in a landslide. Maybe he will ask for a cease and desist order against voters.

‘We’re thinking landslide’: Beyond D.C., GOP officials see Trump on glide path to reelection

“The more bad things happen in the country, it just solidifies support for Trump,” said Phillip Stephens, GOP chairman in Robeson County, N.C., one of several rural counties in that swing state that shifted from supporting Barack Obama in 2012 to Trump in 2016. “We’re calling him ‘Teflon Trump.’ Nothing’s going to stick, because if anything, it’s getting more exciting than it was in 2016.”

This year, Stephens said, “We’re thinking landslide.”

Republicans are delusional. If they are thinking landslide then they are not thinking. What happens to the economy when the stimulus gets withdrawn. In June, the direct payments end. In July the $600 a week for the unemployed will end. National income is at 104% approximately due to this stimulus. When they end, national income will plummet. State and local governments will lay off more workers.

The reason why you are confused is simply that you are suffering from the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome. You get it from watching so much fake news from sources like CNN. You have no idea of Trump's appeal to real Americans. All you ever hear is the bitching from stupid Moon Bats that are pissed that Trump is making this country great again.

There are 800,000 request for tickets for the Trump rally on the 20th.

If anybody is delusional it would be the TDS afflicted Moon Bats that think this idiot Biden can beat the Trump Train.

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

Where are these Conservative Christians that you speak of....???? Who are they???

Conservative Christians are also called "Trump voters". Remember 2016? If not, here's a reminder:

They are not. They are called right wing extremists and fake Christians.

There are no right-wing extremists, just left wing extremists (antifa & the like). What is a "fake Christian"? The ones on TV like Chris Matthews and Nancy Pelosi who say they are Catholic but support abortion? They are the FAKES.

...But Trump isn’t a vessel for God’s will, Maher said, and Cyrus “wasn’t a fat, orange-haired, conscience-less scumbag”. Trump’s supporters “don’t care”, he ventured, because “that’s religion. The more it doesn’t make sense the better, because it proves your faith.” Maher portrayed evangelical Christians as a dim-witted group willing to make the most ludicrous theological leaps to advance their agenda.

As I watched, I tried to imagine how evangelicals would view this routine. I think they would see a secular elitist eager to assert what he considers his superior intelligence. They would certainly sense his contempt for the many millions of Americans who believe fervently in God, revere the Bible and see Trump as representing their interests. Maher’s diatribe reminded me of a pro-Trump acquaintance from Ohio who now lives in Manhattan and who says that New York liberals are among the most intolerant people he has ever met.

You really are a funny person. The Republican Pasrty has been taken over by white supremacists, neo-nazis and every fringe group you can think of. There is no Antifa. Fake Christians are people who claim to be Christians but support Trump's un-Christian ideas. Trump is the only person who has been rebuked by Jesus Christ. Then using a church and Bible for a photo-op. A woman has a right to make the decision. I would try to talk them out of a abortion but I will not use a law to force a woman to have a baby.

I look at it as a Norman Rockwell Painting as opposed to shit and needles. The extremest left will say that not everybody lived the Norman Rockwell life, which is true, but instead of fighting for everybody to have that kind of life, they are pushing for a dependent, enslaved populace living in their own shit while the politicians are living it up. How does that make sense? There is a pretty obvious choice here.

you are doomed.
Who is "you" dude? What side are on, you funny fucker. This isn't joke time here, bitch!
This is get it right or we'll hang your stupid ass time.
I'll be tying a noose in the meantime..I'm over coddling these fucks. And you.
There's a big difference between "It's all fun and flames" and the future of the country me and my family worked for and grew up in, sorry. Not Sorry, Deal with it!

Last edited:
you are doomed.
Who is "you" dude? What side are on, you funny fucker. This isn't joke time here, bitch!
I'll be tying a noose in the meantime..I'm over coddling these fucks.
you, specifically, are doomed. thanks for asking. enjoy your meltdown.
Wrong, Commie! Me and mine will prevail! We built this here, Fuck You!
adorable.

you are doomed.
adorable.
You may not think so when that rope goes around your neck for being a commie turd. We're tired of the commie's shit, boy.
That's a nationwide sentiment. We're not abdicating this country to leftist doofuses.
Take that to the bank!

you are doomed.

cons are human garbage

especially ones who keep talking about lynching people....

you are doomed.
adorable.
You may not think so when that rope goes around your neck for being a commie turd. We're tired of the commie's shit, boy.
That's a nationwide sentiment.
noted. and laughed at. grow up.

you are doomed.
adorable.
That's a nationwide sentiment.
noted. and laughed at. grow up.
We'll see how funny you think it is here in a few months, commie.
You're lucky you ain't taken out back and shot today!

you are doomed.

cons are human garbage

Fuck you commie, you deserve a firing squad for your traitorism. You white dog turd!

you are doomed.
adorable.
That's a nationwide sentiment. We're not abdicating this country to leftist doofuses.
Take that to the bank!

you are truly human garbage

you are doomed.
adorable.
Take that to the bank!

you are truly human garbage
You ain't the one to judge anything like that, fuck you! Prove me wrong, I'm tying 13 loops for your traitor ass. Just like a proper noose should be. Hang, traitor!

you are doomed.

cons are human garbage

Fuck you commie, you deserve a firing squad for your traitorism. You white dog turd!

you sure sound TRIGGERED today!

you keep threatening to shoot and lynch people!

You cons sure do have the BEST FREE SPEECH rights!

If I had said those things my posts would have been deleted!

btw...

YOU are human garbage

you are doomed.

cons are human garbage

you sure sound TRIGGERED today!

you keep threatening to shoot and lynch people!

You cons sure do have the BEST FREE SPEECH rights!

If I had said those things my posts would have been deleted!

btw...

YOU are human garbage
No, I am a human being, and an American. Wtf are you?
I'll tell you right now, all us Americans are tired of your bullshit. Get right or get hurt, that's where we're at in America today.
What do you want to do?(please say "break bad" please, please!)
What is your contribution to American freedom, punk fuck?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back