The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

oh

the irony

here YOU are demanding TOTAL submission to YOUR conservative christian beliefs while whining about the left doing the same thing....
You leftists want to abolish the law but you forget the law is what protects you from those evil Conservative Christians
If you fuckers only had a brain

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

Yes , every single person voting in november must ask themselves one question. Are you an American, or are you a Democrat? It is really that simple .

If you are angry because democrats shut down your business or closed your company and put you out of a job.

If you are angry because democrats closed your child's school over nothing. Yet put severely ill people in the nursing homes of the elderly.

If you are angry because democrats closed all stores, made utterly ridiculous demands, forced you to be a prisoner in your own home.

If you are angry because democrats closed, beaches and parks; denied funerals and weddings; put people in jail for the crime of going to work

If you are angry because democrats induced panic buying and shortages.

If you are angry because of democrat riots that burned cities and destroyed our memorials of history.

If you are angry because the democrats are stealing all of our defenses from the police to self defense and making criminals of our police.

If you are angry because democrats consider the law breaker is a more worthwhile person than the law abiding.

VOTE YOUR REVENGE AGAINST DEMOCRATS IN NOVEMBER.

my friend has a business....

he put up a sign saying "I oppose FASCISM"

and the conservatives who SUPPORT FASCISM started to boycott his business!

and boycott it hard!

unfortunately he lived in a red area

.soon...he had to shut down his business!

because conservatives DESTROYED his business!

conservative christian republicans destroyed his business

So I don't vote republican.

Also....

YOU are a republican.

I would NEVER vote for a party that would have YOU as a member
This is a bunch of BS. Democrats are the fascist. The average Democrat don't even know what fascism is.

so many conservatives

so much ignorance
I take it your a Democrat!

If you are angry because democrats shut down your business or closed your company and put you out of a job.

If you are angry because democrats closed your child's school over nothing. Yet put severely ill people in the nursing homes of the elderly.

If you are angry because democrats closed all stores, made utterly ridiculous demands, forced you to be a prisoner in your own home.

If you are angry because democrats closed, beaches and parks; denied funerals and weddings; put people in jail for the crime of going to work

If you are angry because of democrat riots that burned cities and destroyed our memorials of history.

If you are angry because the democrats are stealing all of our defenses from the police to self defense and making criminals of our police.

If you are angry because democrats consider the law breaker is a more worthwhile person than the law abiding.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

My friend has 2 Mausers..and 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dog tag chain..and a Luger and a box of shells for the Luger. And you are a leftist faggot and fuck you! He got all that from his dad and I remember all of it, bitch! Don't you dare talk about Nazis because you know nothing about that, punk bitch! Nazis would kick your pussy ass, but not ours.
nice continued meltdown, son.

I am a Christian. I support the protests brought about by BLM.

Nationalists? White Supremacists?
If you're a Christian I suggest that you get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness because you you claim to support is pure evil.

oh

the irony

here YOU are demanding TOTAL submission to YOUR conservative christian beliefs while whining about the left doing the same thing....
You leftists want to abolish the law but you forget the law is what protects you from those evil Conservative Christians

"
If you fuckers only had a brain"

I am NOT a "leftist"

I oppose ALL extreme political ideologies....

is there even one conservative who can understand that a rational person can oppose BOTH extremes?

you automatically assume I am a leftist because I oppose right wing fascists.

I OPPOSE ALL DANGEROUS and EXTREME ideologies.

And I don't want to abolish the law. I want law to be FAIR and LOGICAL.

I want all people treated fairly and equally under the law

Do you have a problem with fair and equal treatment?

do you have a problem with laws based on logic and reason?

do you have a problem with police who serve and protect EVERYONE?

or do you prefer police who just administer justice in the streets?

It is despicable and shameful for you to mention Christians in your headline. There is absolutely NO IDENTIFICATION between the Christian faith and whatever the republicans are up to. If you have not noticed, thousands upon thousands of Christians have taken peacefully to the streets to demand an end to racism and violence, both in the US and in other countries. The deceased have been given Christian funerals with Christian clergy presiding. If the deceased were not Christians, they would have been given full rites according to their religion. Christian clergy have knelt and prayed at BLM marches. This is all in keeping with the teachings of Jesus. You can stop defaming and degrading the Christian faith any time now.

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree.
The Lefts position is ALWAYS anti-Biblical.

Not a generalization. It’s 100%.

Helping the poor. The "left" isn't necessarily the same as Democrat either. I could also point to war. No way Jesus would support what we are doing.

'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Matthew 25:40

Helping the poor who can't provide for themselves is one thing but God also hates the act of laziness

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

My friend has 2 Mausers..and 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dog tag chain..and a Luger and a box of shells for the Luger. And you are a leftist faggot and fuck you! He got all that from his dad and I remember all of it, bitch! Don't you dare talk about Nazis because you know nothing about that, punk bitch!

you are obviously losing it....

perhaps you should take a break?

relax?

smoke a joint?

you keep threatening to lynch people and now you are threatening to shoot them.

and you are threatening people for crimes they haven't committed!

basically....you are behaving NUTS...

I really do recommend that you stop threatening to lynch people before a liberal mod notices.

are there any liberal mods?

I don't know. I think he's blocking his true feelings. He needs to let it all out........ tell us how he really feels......I think he'd feel much better if he did.

It is despicable and shameful for you to mention Christians in your headline. There is absolutely NO IDENTIFICATION between the Christian faith and whatever the republicans are up to. If you have not noticed, thousands upon thousands of Christians have taken peacefully to the streets to demand an end to racism and violence, both in the US and in other countries. The deceased have been given Christian funerals with Christian clergy presiding. If the deceased were not Christians, they would have been given full rites according to their religion. Christian clergy have knelt and prayed at BLM marches. This is all in keeping with the teachings of Jesus. You can stop defaming and degrading the Christian faith any time now.

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree.
The Lefts position is ALWAYS anti-Biblical.

Not a generalization. It’s 100%.

Helping the poor. The "left" isn't necessarily the same as Democrat either. I could also point to war. No way Jesus would support what we are doing.

'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Matthew 25:40

Helping the poor who can't provide for themselves is one thing but God also hates the act of laziness

If we can give Wall Street trillions we can afford it.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

This is a bunch of BS. Democrats are the fascist. The average Democrat don't even know what fascism is.

so many conservatives

so much ignorance
Democrats are so stupid they call the guys wearing mask, beating up people they disagree with, anti fascist.

If you take anything a Democrats/neo-communist tells you seriously, you're the one that looks stupid

If you're a Christian I suggest that you get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness because you you claim to support is pure evil.

I know that I will not be judged by you.
I wasn't judging you but what you say that you support.

I've not found the book of BigReb in the Bible.

oh

the irony

"
If you fuckers only had a brain"

I am NOT a "leftist"

I oppose ALL extreme political ideologies....

is there even one conservative who can understand that a rational person can oppose BOTH extremes?

you automatically assume I am a leftist because I oppose right wing fascists.

I OPPOSE ALL DANGEROUS and EXTREME ideologies.

And I don't want to abolish the law. I want law to be FAIR and LOGICAL.

I want all people treated fairly and equally under the law

Do you have a problem with fair and equal treatment?

do you have a problem with laws based on logic and reason?

do you have a problem with police who serve and protect EVERYONE?

or do you prefer police who just administer justice in the streets?

ok let's see where you stand you oppose gun control or do you support the leftists common-sense gun laws?

New American Standard
What part of the BLM movement is Godly?

All of this Left Wing craziness will put Trump in a great position. Most of America hates this racist BLM shit and the filthy ANTIFA terrorism and the weakness of the Democrats to deal with the problems.

Trump will exploit that to the hilt, like he should. We are looking at a Trump landslide.
" Trump will Exploit it to the hilt" and your right he will, myself not to interested in being exploited by Trump or any politician of any party, give me the honest facts & major view points, can make up my own mind. Thank you.

If you want to keep your head up your Libtard ass then nobody is going to stop you.

Just don't say anything when you go marching around with your silly little Pink Pussy Hat in November when Trump wins by a landslide and we ridicule you for it.

That asshole Biden is a terrible candidate. Even worse than Crooked Hillary. If that is the best you Moon Bats can come up with to challenge Trump's great record then you deserve to have your ass kicked at the polls.

Last edited:
That asshole Biden is a terrbilbe candidadte. Even worse than Crooked Hillary. If that is the best you Moon Bats can come up with to challenge Trump's great record then you deserve have your ass kicked at the polls.

" That asshole Biden is a terrbilbe candidadte. "

I agree.

fukn democrats are idiots for picking him!

"Even worse than Crooked Hillary"

No. Not really. Hillarys' reputation was destroyed by 25 years of conservative media attacks on her (using truth and lies)

She was DEFINITELY a worse candidate to run than Biden.

almost 1/2 of the country HATED Hillary

that isn't the case with Biden.

" If that is the best you Moon Bats can come up with to challenge Trump's great record then you deserve have your ass kicked at the polls. "

can't argue with THAT, either....

However I will be voting for Biden because I would NEVER vote for a disgusting piece of human garbage

Biden is a bit of doddering old fool but at least he is a decent old fool

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

My friend has 2 Mausers..and 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dog tag chain..and a Luger and a box of shells for the Luger. And you are a leftist faggot and fuck you! He got all that from his dad and I remember all of it, bitch! Don't you dare talk about Nazis because you know nothing about that, punk bitch! Nazis would kick your pussy ass, but not ours.
nice continued meltdown, son.
iu

New American Standard
What part of the BLM movement is Godly?
Zero parts, next!

Forum List

Back