The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians

If you are angry because democrats shut down your business or closed your company and put you out of a job.

If you are angry because democrats closed your child's school over nothing. Yet put severely ill people in the nursing homes of the elderly.

If you are angry because democrats closed all stores, made utterly ridiculous demands, forced you to be a prisoner in your own home.

If you are angry because democrats closed, beaches and parks; denied funerals and weddings; put people in jail for the crime of going to work

If you are angry because democrats induced panic buying and shortages.

If you are angry because of democrat riots that burned cities and destroyed our memorials of history.

If you are angry because the democrats are stealing all of our defenses from the police to self defense and making criminals of our police.

If you are angry because democrats consider the law breaker is a more worthwhile person than the law abiding.

VOTE YOUR REVENGE AGAINST DEMOCRATS IN NOVEMBER.

my friend had a business....

he put up a sign saying "I oppose FASCISM"

and the conservatives who SUPPORT FASCISM started to boycott his business!

and boycott it hard!

unfortunately he lived in a red area

.soon...he had to shut down his business!

because conservatives DESTROYED his business!

conservative christian republicans destroyed his business

So I don't vote republican.

Also....

YOU are a republican.

I would NEVER vote for a party that would have YOU as a member
^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

:)

here's another one.....

once there was a lunatic who kept posting ALL OVER INTERNET "i'm going to lynch you" and "I have guns and I'm going to kill you"

people suggested he stop making death threats but....he was a conservative and NOBODY was going to reason with HIM!

so he continued....

now he spends most of time in his cell

How did you like my parable?
I think you need one right through your forehead, you leftist fucking piece of shit.
That's just my opinion.
Nice try on fucking me up, though, assface.

TRIGGERED!

LOL!

ooops.....I farted.....
:auiqs.jpg: No, dipshit.
I gonna go out back and drink a beer with a gun in my pocket, k?

"I gonna go out back and drink a beer with a gun in my pocket, k?"

sure thing!

i recommended it...remember....?

you don't NORMALLY make so many death threats...

or any that I was aware of...

drink some beer!

smoke some pot!

relax

If you are angry because democrats shut down your business or closed your company and put you out of a job.

If you are angry because democrats closed your child's school over nothing. Yet put severely ill people in the nursing homes of the elderly.

If you are angry because democrats closed all stores, made utterly ridiculous demands, forced you to be a prisoner in your own home.

If you are angry because democrats closed, beaches and parks; denied funerals and weddings; put people in jail for the crime of going to work

If you are angry because of democrat riots that burned cities and destroyed our memorials of history.

If you are angry because the democrats are stealing all of our defenses from the police to self defense and making criminals of our police.

If you are angry because democrats consider the law breaker is a more worthwhile person than the law abiding.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

here's another one.....

once there was a lunatic who kept posting ALL OVER INTERNET "i'm going to lynch you" and "I have guns and I'm going to kill you"

people suggested he stop making death threats but....he was a conservative and NOBODY was going to reason with HIM!

so he continued....

I think you need one right through your forehead, you leftist fucking piece of shit.
That's just my opinion.

TRIGGERED!

LOL!

ooops.....I farted.....

sure thing!

drink some beer!

smoke some pot!

relax
I only make death threats to enemies of the us.

Yeah. I do make that to those, so what's up?
So you're saying you're an enemy of the US and I should just "chill out" right? Fuck you! Die, Communist scumola!

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

here's another one.....

so he continued....

That's just my opinion.

TRIGGERED!

LOL!

ooops.....I farted.....

sure thing!

drink some beer!

smoke some pot!

relax

"I only make death threats to enemies of the us."

well

as an Independent American who OPPOSES both parties and who believes in YOUR right to own weapons and embrace whatever religion you believe in you can erase me from your list.

I am NOT an enemy of America

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

here's another one.....

so he continued....

That's just my opinion.

TRIGGERED!

LOL!

ooops.....I farted.....

sure thing!

drink some beer!

smoke some pot!

relax

"I only make death threats to enemies of the us."

well

as an Independent American who OPPOSES both parties and who believes in YOUR right to own weapons and embrace whatever religion you believe in you can erase me from your list.

I am NOT an enemy of America
Fuck off you fuck, you're trying to paint me as something I'm not, and I have other places to be.
I'd bet you are an enemy of America though

I have seen a lot of videos with large groups of armed Trombie nutbags trying to intimidate small groups of unarmed BLM protesters.

What’s up with that?
You've seen a lot of videos? ok post them liar.

I am a Christian. I support the protests brought about by BLM.

Nationalists? White Supremacists?
Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in Fuc Temple.

I place people over things.

Fuck Christians and their non-existent Mystical Magical Sky Man.

Fuck Conservatives.
Thanks for the display of leftist tolerance.
You validate the OP. Submit or side with Conservatives.

If you're a Christian I suggest that you get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness because you you claim to support is pure evil.

I know that I will not be judged by you.
I wasn't judging you but what you say that you support.

I've not found the book of BigReb in the Bible.
New American Standard
What part of the BLM movement is Godly?

All should be treated equally and fairly. That is not what is happening.

my friend has a business....

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

This is a bunch of BS. Democrats are the fascist. The average Democrat don't even know what fascism is.

so many conservatives

so much ignorance
I take it your a Democrat!

"I take it your a Democrat!"

no

You only think that because, like so many of your conservative friends, you think that anyone who doesn't stand WITH you must be your ENEMY!

or..."if they aren't Repub then they MUST BE Dem."

I consider myself Independent
I oppose ALL parties because.....well...LOOK!

the dems are nuts
the repubs are deranged

dems are going TOO FAR to the left
repubs going TOO FAR to the right.

Up until trump took control of the republican party I had voted for BOTH parties (local elections, congress). I supported and admired BOTH Mccain and Romney.

Now that deranged conservative christians have firm control of the republican party I will not vote for them again UNTIL they toss out the garbage and bring back the decent guys.

I certainly support the NEVER TRUMPER republicans and would vote for any of them!
Mccain and Romney . Lolol. Are you an American, or are you a Democrat?
I'm an American, next!

Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in Fuc Temple.

I place people over things.

Fuck Christians and their non-existent Mystical Magical Sky Man.

Fuck Conservatives.

What a brilliant argument (sarcasm).

If you're a Christian I suggest that you get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness because you you claim to support is pure evil.

I know that I will not be judged by you.
I wasn't judging you but what you say that you support.

I've not found the book of BigReb in the Bible.
New American Standard
What part of the BLM movement is Godly?

All should be treated equally and fairly. That is not what is happening.
your right BLM is not treating others fairly if you don't believe as they do

I have seen a lot of videos with large groups of armed Trombie nutbags trying to intimidate small groups of unarmed BLM protesters.

What’s up with that?

How many would you like?
post them

I asked how many you would like to see.
your dodge is noted and expected

What’s up with that?

How many would you like?
post them

Don’t want to provide a number?

Shall I begin with three?

Peaceful 'Black Lives Matter' protest in Ripley also draws counter demonstrators

What’s up with that?

How many would you like?
post them

Peaceful 'Black Lives Matter' protest in Ripley also draws counter demonstrators

You wrote and I quote
" I have seen a lot of videos with large groups of armed Trombie nutbags trying to intimidate small groups of unarmed BLM protesters."
I didn't see one gun and we know how videos are edited they started the shit but when we react to their action that's when you start videoing
So you lied
And shitbag what's a Trombie? is that one of yours?

What’s up with that?

How many would you like?
post them

You wrote and I quote
" I have seen a lot of videos with large groups of armed Trombie nutbags trying to intimidate small groups of unarmed BLM protesters."
I didn't see one gun and we know how videos are edited they started the shit but when we react to their action that's when you start videoing
So you lied

Loser. You lie about what you see on video. You’re a Trombie. You know. A Trump Zombie.
Yes. It’s mine.

What’s up with that?

How many would you like?
post them

You wrote and I quote
So you lied

Loser. You lie about what you see on video. You’re a Trombie. You know. A Trump Zombie.
Yes. It’s mine.

no you lied
You said
No guns in the first video
second video no one was being harrassed you dumb shit
and three was opinionated
I'm not a Trombie whatever that fucking is

Forum List

Back