The 2 Choices in November: Submit to ANTIFA/BLM or Side with Conservatives and Christians

Trump is the first modern Republican to highlight the distinctions between him and his opposition.
The Left demanding total submission and supporting lawlessness will be the major theme in the coming months.

The choice is Dotard #1 or Dotard #2...

If you are angry because democrats shut down your business or closed your company and put you out of a job.

If you are angry because democrats closed your child's school over nothing. Yet put severely ill people in the nursing homes of the elderly.

If you are angry because democrats closed all stores, made utterly ridiculous demands, forced you to be a prisoner in your own home.

If you are angry because democrats closed, beaches and parks; denied funerals and weddings; put people in jail for the crime of going to work

If you are angry because democrats induced panic buying and shortages.

If you are angry because of democrat riots that burned cities and destroyed our memorials of history.

If you are angry because the democrats are stealing all of our defenses from the police to self defense and making criminals of our police.

If you are angry because democrats consider the law breaker is a more worthwhile person than the law abiding.

VOTE YOUR REVENGE AGAINST DEMOCRATS IN NOVEMBER.

my friend has a business....

he put up a sign saying "I oppose FASCISM"

and the conservatives who SUPPORT FASCISM started to boycott his business!

and boycott it hard!

unfortunately he lived in a red area

.soon...he had to shut down his business!

because conservatives DESTROYED his business!

conservative christian republicans destroyed his business

So I don't vote republican.

Also....

YOU are a republican.

I would NEVER vote for a party that would have YOU as a member
My friend has 2 Mausers..and 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dog tag chain..and a Luger and a box of shells for the Luger. And you are a leftist faggot and fuck you! He got all that from his dad and I remember all of it, bitch! Don't you dare talk about Nazis because you know nothing about that, punk bitch! Nazis would kick your pussy ass, but not ours.
nice continued meltdown, son.

he really did lose it!

TRIGGERED!

nothing scarier than a TRIGGERED conservative with rope.....

That asshole Biden is a terrbilbe candidadte. Even worse than Crooked Hillary. If that is the best you Moon Bats can come up with to challenge Trump's great record then you deserve have your ass kicked at the polls.

" That asshole Biden is a terrbilbe candidadte. "

I agree.

fukn democrats are idiots for picking him!

"Even worse than Crooked Hillary"

No. Not really. Hillarys' reputation was destroyed by 25 years of conservative media attacks on her (using truth and lies)

She was DEFINITELY a worse candidate to run than Biden.

almost 1/2 of the country HATED Hillary

that isn't the case with Biden.

" If that is the best you Moon Bats can come up with to challenge Trump's great record then you deserve have your ass kicked at the polls. "

can't argue with THAT, either....

However I will be voting for Biden because I would NEVER vote for a disgusting piece of human garbage

Biden is a bit of doddering old fool but at least he is a decent old fool

So in other words you are suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome and you aren't taking your meds. Take your meds. You will feel better.

Trump is the best President of modern times and America knows that.

If you are angry because democrats shut down your business or closed your company and put you out of a job.

If you are angry because democrats closed your child's school over nothing. Yet put severely ill people in the nursing homes of the elderly.

If you are angry because democrats closed all stores, made utterly ridiculous demands, forced you to be a prisoner in your own home.

If you are angry because democrats closed, beaches and parks; denied funerals and weddings; put people in jail for the crime of going to work

If you are angry because of democrat riots that burned cities and destroyed our memorials of history.

If you are angry because the democrats are stealing all of our defenses from the police to self defense and making criminals of our police.

If you are angry because democrats consider the law breaker is a more worthwhile person than the law abiding.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

My friend has 2 Mausers..and 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dog tag chain..and a Luger and a box of shells for the Luger. And you are a leftist faggot and fuck you! He got all that from his dad and I remember all of it, bitch! Don't you dare talk about Nazis because you know nothing about that, punk bitch! Nazis would kick your pussy ass, but not ours.

he really did lose it!

TRIGGERED!

Are you scared yet, faggot? You should be, with your traitor ass.
Maybe you get passed by..Maybe or maybe not..

I am a Christian. I support the protests brought about by BLM.

Nationalists? White Supremacists?
Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in Fuc Temple.

I place people over things.

Fuck Christians and their non-existent Mystical Magical Sky Man.

Fuck Conservatives.

I am a Christian. I support the protests brought about by BLM.

Nationalists? White Supremacists?
Do you support the BDS movement? Do you support looting and burning? Or only peaceful protests?

Like the Founders I understand that some times violence will be necessary. Jesus violently threw out the "money changers" in Fuc Temple.

I place people over things.

Fuck Christians and their non-existent Mystical Magical Sky Man.

Fuck Conservatives.
Fuck you too. You got life fucked up.
I'm telling your right now: God is real.

You can extrapolate and wtf you wanna do from there.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

This is a bunch of BS. Democrats are the fascist. The average Democrat don't even know what fascism is.

so many conservatives

so much ignorance
I take it your a Democrat!

"I take it your a Democrat!"

no

You only think that because, like so many of your conservative friends, you think that anyone who doesn't stand WITH you must be your ENEMY!

or..."if they aren't Repub then they MUST BE Dem."

I consider myself Independent
I oppose ALL parties because.....well...LOOK!

the dems are nuts
the repubs are deranged

dems are going TOO FAR to the left
repubs going TOO FAR to the right.

Up until trump took control of the republican party I had voted for BOTH parties (local elections, congress). I supported and admired BOTH Mccain and Romney.

Now that deranged conservative christians have firm control of the republican party I will not vote for them again UNTIL they toss out the garbage and bring back the decent guys.

I certainly support the NEVER TRUMPER republicans and would vote for any of them!

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

he really did lose it!

TRIGGERED!

That's not a "losing it" , you stupid fuck.
Go watch the "Losing it" movie or something.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

This is a bunch of BS. Democrats are the fascist. The average Democrat don't even know what fascism is.

so many conservatives

so much ignorance
I take it your a Democrat!

"I take it your a Democrat!"

no

You only think that because, like so many of your conservative friends, you think that anyone who doesn't stand WITH you must be your ENEMY!

or..."if they aren't Repub then they MUST BE Dem."

I consider myself Independent
I oppose ALL parties because.....well...LOOK!

the dems are nuts
the repubs are deranged

dems are going TOO FAR to the left
repubs going TOO FAR to the right.

Up until trump took control of the republican party I had voted for BOTH parties (local elections, congress). I supported and admired BOTH Mccain and Romney.

Now that deranged conservative christians have firm control of the republican party I will not vote for them again UNTIL they toss out the garbage and bring back the decent guys.

I certainly support the NEVER TRUMPER republicans and would vote for any of them!
Mccain and Romney . Lolol. Are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

he really did lose it!

TRIGGERED!

Are you scared yet, faggot? You should be, with your traitor ass.
Maybe you get passed by..Maybe or maybe not..

Let me know when the police show up at your house.....

I'm interested to see how long it takes for them to check out your threats of murder online.....

you are doomed.
Who is "you" dude? What side are on, you funny fucker. This isn't joke time here, bitch!
This is get it right or we'll hang your stupid ass time.
I'll be tying a noose in the meantime..I'm over coddling these fucks.
you, specifically, are doomed. thanks for asking. enjoy your meltdown.
Wrong, Commie! Me and mine will prevail! We built this here, Fuck You!

cons are human garbage

especially ones who keep talking about lynching people....
Fuck you commie, you deserve a firing squad for your traitorism. You white dog turd!

you sure sound TRIGGERED today!

you keep threatening to shoot and lynch people!

You cons sure do have the BEST FREE SPEECH rights!

If I had said those things my posts would have been deleted!

btw...

YOU are human garbage
You deserve everything he said. At best you are a collaborator. Shave your head parade you naked in the streets.

What did the French do to collaborators? Those were Nazi collaborators. You are a communist collaborator. Little difference.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

he really did lose it!

TRIGGERED!

That's not a "losing it" , you stupid fuck.
Go watch the "Losing it" movie or something.

TRIGGERED!

LOST!

ha ha ha

I love it when human garbage go nuts!

my friend had a business....

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

My friend has 2 Mausers..and 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dog tag chain..and a Luger and a box of shells for the Luger. And you are a leftist faggot and fuck you! He got all that from his dad and I remember all of it, bitch! Don't you dare talk about Nazis because you know nothing about that, punk bitch!

you are obviously losing it....

perhaps you should take a break?

relax?

smoke a joint?

you keep threatening to lynch people and now you are threatening to shoot them.

and you are threatening people for crimes they haven't committed!

basically....you are behaving NUTS...

I really do recommend that you stop threatening to lynch people before a liberal mod notices.

are there any liberal mods?
Probably not here, IDGAF fucker! Grah!
How about trying to not be a liberal douchebag? Can you handle that? Or No?

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

:)

here's another one.....

once there was a lunatic who kept posting ALL OVER the INTERNET "i'm going to lynch you" and "I have guns and I'm going to kill you"

people suggested he stop making death threats but....he was a conservative and NOBODY was going to reason with HIM!

so he continued....

now he spends most of time in his cell

How did you like my parable?

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

here's another one.....

once there was a lunatic who kept posting ALL OVER INTERNET "i'm going to lynch you" and "I have guns and I'm going to kill you"

people suggested he stop making death threats but....he was a conservative and NOBODY was going to reason with HIM!

so he continued....

I think you need one right through your forehead, you leftist fucking piece of shit.
That's just my opinion.
Nice try on fucking me up, though, assface.

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

here's another one.....

once there was a lunatic who kept posting ALL OVER INTERNET "i'm going to lynch you" and "I have guns and I'm going to kill you"

so he continued....

I think you need one right through your forehead, you leftist fucking piece of shit.
That's just my opinion.

TRIGGERED!

LOL!

ooops.....I farted.....

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

here's another one.....

so he continued....

That's just my opinion.

TRIGGERED!

LOL!

ooops.....I farted.....
:auiqs.jpg: No, dipshit.
I gonna go out back and drink a beer with a gun in my pocket, k? Is that OK with your fucktarded ass?

Last edited:

and boycott it hard!

Also....

YOU are a republican.

^well that's a lie..

not a "lie"

a parable!

here's another one.....

so he continued....

That's just my opinion.

TRIGGERED!

LOL!

ooops.....I farted.....
:auiqs.jpg: No, dipshit.

that's a lie!

we can all SEE how triggered you are....

have you killed anyone today?

day aint over yet......

I have seen a lot of videos with large groups of armed Trombie nutbags trying to intimidate small groups of unarmed BLM protesters.

What’s up with that?

Forum List

Back