The 2018 Mid-Term elections are coming, what will the Democrats run on?

2018 Mid-Terms are a comin, what will the issues be that will take the Democraps to win?

• Illegal immigration and more border crossings.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • President Trump's economy that was doomed to fail, but now roaring like a Ferrari.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • President Trump is a racist.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • President Trump is a misogynist.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • President Trump is a hater of LBGTXWXYZ.

• President Trump hates poor people, thus hates liberals.

• President Trump who was supposed to be impeached will be when the Dems take the House.

• I am a hater of everything, for i am a proud liberal, so will continue to hate when the Dems lose.

• Total voters
Well, I'm terrible at political predictions. I'll leave that to the "experts".
Yeah, those "Experts"( a former drip under pressure Ex-Spurt) really knew that Hitlery was going to win by a landslide..
I was being sarcastic. Hence the quotation marks.

Doesn't look like there's a normal conversation to be had here.

You asked a question, I answered it.
and I replied, isn't that what debate is all about..

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018
The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

At this point, 2018 doesn’t look any better for them.
So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?
Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin and run against American Law Enforcement. Then, of course they will run their anti-Reagan slogan "build the wall...which Mexico will pay for." Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

It will be a referendum on Trump. That's been the goal all along.

Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.
Guess you didn't see what the left is thinking about their illustrious leaders.
Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Schumer Gets Brutal Lesson From 4 Words Mob of Protesters Chanted Outside His House
Thousands of demonstrators braved the cold weather and gathered outside the senator’s apartment building in Brooklyn Tuesday night, holding signs and chanting “What the f***, Chuck?!” to express their dissatisfaction with his lukewarm position on President Donald Trump’s cabinet selections.

This next government showdown will have chicken played again. This President isnt a coward like other establishment Republicpukes were, I know Cowardly Chuckie will 'Blink" again..

Goddam, you think voters to the left of Schumer are going to vote Republican/conservative in November?

You're dumber than I thought, and you weren't doing that well beforehand.
Not at all, but those that ride the fence who voted for President Trump isn't going to vote for some liberal political hack who has nothing to make their lives better...Don't fucking doubt me..

In election after election since November 2016, Republican candidates have underperformed vs. Trump's 2016 margins in those places.

That will continue.

It will be a referendum on Trump. That's been the goal all along.

Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.
Guess you didn't see what the left is thinking about their illustrious leaders.
Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Schumer Gets Brutal Lesson From 4 Words Mob of Protesters Chanted Outside His House
Thousands of demonstrators braved the cold weather and gathered outside the senator’s apartment building in Brooklyn Tuesday night, holding signs and chanting “What the f***, Chuck?!” to express their dissatisfaction with his lukewarm position on President Donald Trump’s cabinet selections.

This next government showdown will have chicken played again. This President isnt a coward like other establishment Republicpukes were, I know Cowardly Chuckie will 'Blink" again..

Goddam, you think voters to the left of Schumer are going to vote Republican/conservative in November?

You're dumber than I thought, and you weren't doing that well beforehand.

No, what will happen is they will nominate far too left candidates to run against Republican Incumbents which might scare away enough independents.

They can even primary some Dem incumbents and replace with less palatable lefties.

Much of 2018 will depend on the Russian investigation

The final report should be released prior to the election. How Trump is implicated and how Trump responds will have a bearing on the election

Republican candidates will be forced to either embrace Trump or denounce him....They lose either way

Dems, are going to lose even more seats, now that Obummer will stump for them..

RCP average Obama approval:
Approve 57%
Disapprove 39%

RCP average Trump approval:

Approve 39%
Disapprove 55%

:lol:

RCP average Obama approval:
Approve 57%
Disapprove 39%

Jan 2009
60 Dem Senators
257 Dem Representatives
29 Dem Governors

Jan 2017
48 Dem Senators
194 Dem Representatives
16 Dem Governors

Obama approval ratings didn't appear to help fellow Dems.....

The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin and run against American Law Enforcement. Then, of course they will run their anti-Reagan slogan "build the wall...which Mexico will pay for." Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin

Supporting Putin didn't stop Obama's re-election in 2012.

The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control. At this point, 2018 doesn’t look any better for them.
big.jpg

Thanks for admitting you support Putin. At least your honesty gives everyone a clear picture of where your coming from.

Thanks for admitting you support Putin. At least your honesty gives everyone a clear picture of where your coming from.

Thanks for admitting you support Putin.

No problem, I love reset buttons and increased flexibility.
Don't you, comrade?

Don't you, comrade?
NO. I love American Democracy. But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

In general:
They'll run on whatever issue(s) drive their particular local electorate with a sprinkling of "We're not Trump" where geographically appropriate.
We're talking about mid-term elections here where local issues always dominate the individual campaigns.

The bad news for the Democrats is that Republicans will by in large have an advantage on economic issues if the current trend continues.
The good news for the Democrats is that the GOP and Donald Trump aren't popular in many places on a whole range of other issues.

Personally I think the outcome will come down to the quality of candidates each side is able to recruit, whichever side does the better job of matching candidates to the mood/wants/attitudes of the local electorate is likely to prevail.

Of course Trump keeping his mouth under control and cancelling his twitter account would improve the GOP chances but based on what I've seen so far I don't think that's going to happen.

Democrats will run on removing the tax cuts, open borders and running business out of the country.

In general:
They'll run on whatever issue(s) drive their particular local electorate with a sprinkling of "We're not Trump" where geographically appropriate.
We're talking about mid-term elections here where local issues always dominate the individual campaigns.

The bad news for the Democrats is that Republicans will by in large have an advantage on economic issues if the current trend continues.
The good news for the Democrats is that the GOP and Donald Trump aren't popular in many places on a whole range of other issues.

Personally I think the outcome will come down to the quality of candidates each side is able to recruit, whichever side does the better job of matching candidates to the mood/wants/attitudes of the local electorate is likely to prevail.

Of course Trump keeping his mouth under control and cancelling his twitter account would improve the GOP chances but based on what I've seen so far I don't think that's going to happen.
I think the Republicans should have an add, showing a SUV with an ISIS flag running through the sidewalks of NYC mowing down US citizens, with the caption, Obama wanted this, so do the rest of the Democrats that support amnesty to illegals..About 10% of the voting population would vote for a Democrat the rest wouldn't...

Isis-truck-Getty.jpg

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018 So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?

Don't you, comrade?
NO. I love American Democracy. But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

US liberals who sucked Soviet cock since 1917, suddenly discover Commies are bad. Hilarious!!!

Don't you, comrade?

But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

US liberals who sucked Soviet cock since 1917, suddenly discover Commies are bad. Hilarious!!!
Actually US Conservatives who RIGHT NOW are taking it up the ass from Putin suddenly discover getting raped by commies is so fun they will help overthrow American democracy is what's hilarious! Now go jack off to your wife poster of a shirtless Putin riding a horse that she keeps in her bathroom, comrade. lmao

Forum List

Back