The 2018 Mid-Term elections are coming, what will the Democrats run on?

2018 Mid-Terms are a comin, what will the issues be that will take the Democraps to win?

• Illegal immigration and more border crossings.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • President Trump's economy that was doomed to fail, but now roaring like a Ferrari.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • President Trump is a racist.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • President Trump is a misogynist.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • President Trump is a hater of LBGTXWXYZ.

• President Trump hates poor people, thus hates liberals.

• President Trump who was supposed to be impeached will be when the Dems take the House.

• I am a hater of everything, for i am a proud liberal, so will continue to hate when the Dems lose.

• Total voters
What problem do you have with Obama doing business with the Russian government?
Whoops! Look's like another thin-skinned, hypocritical, snowflake is playing the "Hey mommy (Putin) he hit me back!" Or at least I think that's what's happening because it looks like this little girl (Faun) blocked me. Whine, sniff, moan. Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOL

Imbecile... I have no one blocked.

What’s your next pre-K whine?
Funny NOW I can reply and quote your last comment. Was it the site or did you "unmute" me. Oh and an "imbecile" is someone who voted for and supports a business failure and Reality TV Game Show Host who hates our military and loves Russia. Bwahahaaaaaaaaa
Just how fucking retarded are you?

I can’t “mute” or “unmute” you. Your inability to reply to my posts rests 100% upon your own ignorance. :eusa_doh:

And exactly who do you think I voted for?
Wow! Sure you can, moron. Click on anyones name and choose "Ignore." Unbelievable that you guys openly lie with every comment....just like your "glorious, traitorous leader." Bwahahaaaaaaa
Hilyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re even more retarded than I thought. :cuckoo:

Moron... even if I had you on ignore, which I don’t, that wouldn’t prevent you from replying to my posts. It would only prevent me from seeing yours.

And why are you too scared to answer my question?

For whom do you think I voted?

Much of 2018 will depend on the Russian investigation

The final report should be released prior to the election. How Trump is implicated and how Trump responds will have a bearing on the election

Republican candidates will be forced to either embrace Trump or denounce him....They lose either way
l

If mueller release it right before the election every one will call it meddeling in an election ..

Whoops! Look's like another thin-skinned, hypocritical, snowflake is playing the "Hey mommy (Putin) he hit me back!" Or at least I think that's what's happening because it looks like this little girl (Faun) blocked me. Whine, sniff, moan. Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOL

Funny NOW I can reply and quote your last comment. Was it the site or did you "unmute" me. Oh and an "imbecile" is someone who voted for and supports a business failure and Reality TV Game Show Host who hates our military and loves Russia. Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

I can’t “mute” or “unmute” you. Your inability to reply to my posts rests 100% upon your own ignorance. :eusa_doh:

Wow! Sure you can, moron. Click on anyones name and choose "Ignore." Unbelievable that you guys openly lie with every comment....just like your "glorious, traitorous leader." Bwahahaaaaaaa

Moron... even if I had you on ignore, which I don’t, that wouldn’t prevent you from replying to my posts. It would only prevent me from seeing yours.

You clearly support TRUMP and Putin now while consistently bagging on Obama and Hillary. So tell me did you vote for Putin? And why are you supporting all the RW propaganda? Never mind. I can't believe anything you say based upon your continuous misrepresentation of the truth. Distraction through meaningless questions don't affect me. But nice try.

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018 So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?
If the Democrats can win the senate, they can actually impeach Trump.
Believe it or not.
No the House impeaches, the senate convicts, you need 2/3 to convict...good luck
Yes. Because justice, law and the constitution mean nothing to the Conservatives. It is always about power and money which is why they love Putin over America.
Uh no, I was correcting him on the process, he didn't know it.
And there is nothing to this investigation. he didn't collude with Russia and even if he did, it's not a crime. but the investigation is exposing the deep state and how Obama politicized the FBI.....which is about to end.......but I hope the investigation drags on just so I can find out more about the deep state.....
Of course it's a crime. It's a crime to accept help or funding from foreign powers in an American election. Lying about that is also a crime. A crime which four of Trump's closest admin officials have already gone down for. Bwahaaaaaaaa

First of all Clinton lied, he wasn't convicted....so again good luck
Second, none of those accused had anything to do with Russian collusion......

so what is your point?

It will be a referendum on Trump. That's been the goal all along.

Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.
Guess you didn't see what the left is thinking about their illustrious leaders.
Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Schumer Gets Brutal Lesson From 4 Words Mob of Protesters Chanted Outside His House
Thousands of demonstrators braved the cold weather and gathered outside the senator’s apartment building in Brooklyn Tuesday night, holding signs and chanting “What the f***, Chuck?!” to express their dissatisfaction with his lukewarm position on President Donald Trump’s cabinet selections.

This next government showdown will have chicken played again. This President isnt a coward like other establishment Republicpukes were, I know Cowardly Chuckie will 'Blink" again..
I don't know what that has to do with my post.
You said
and I responded with above post..
Then I should have said "early electoral indications."

That's more clear.
Yes it is, but I still think that the Dems, are going to lose even more seats, now that Obummer will stump for them.. If Obama was such a great President, then Hitlery would of won the 2016 elections, but alas, the SANE, US citizens had enough of the fundamental transformation of this country into a shithole 3rd world nation. This is a Godsend for the Republican party.

Politico: Obama Will Campaign for Dems in Midterms
Former President Barack Obama is quietly planning to campaign for Democrats running in the midterms later this year.
Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama
The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.
The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.
IRS 1000s of emails lost.
State Dept 10s of 1000s of emails lost.
DOJ 1000's of emails lost.
FBI 5000 emails lost.
Obama_Incomp.png

2016 had very little to do with Obama. The people who loved him still loved him, the people who hated him still hated him, and just about everybody disliked Hillary.

LOL

You clearly support TRUMP and Putin now while consistently bagging on Obama and Hillary. So tell me did you vote for Putin? And why are you supporting all the RW propaganda? Never mind. I can't believe anything you say based upon your continuous misrepresentation of the truth. Distraction through meaningless questions don't affect me. But nice try.
Your ignorance is astounding.

So is your fear of answering a simple question, which wasn’t who do I support.

LOL

All I can say, is he's on your side......he really doesn't make you guys look good.....wow

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018 So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?
Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin and run against American Law Enforcement. Then, of course they will run their anti-Reagan slogan "build the wall...which Mexico will pay for." Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin

Supporting Putin didn't stop Obama's re-election in 2012.
Thanks for admitting you support Putin. At least your honesty gives everyone a clear picture of where your coming from.

Thanks for admitting you support Putin.

No problem, I love reset buttons and increased flexibility.
Don't you, comrade?
NO. I love American Democracy. But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

Yea what yoi call american democracy we call if a vote doesn't go your way you run to the courts

That God for Uncle Val for saving us from the enemy with in the left .

LOL

All I can say, is he's on your side......he really doesn't make you guys look good.....wow
Yes, I admit he’s an embarrassment. Every group has their fruitcakes.

So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?

In general:
They'll run on whatever issue(s) drive their particular local electorate with a sprinkling of "We're not Trump" where geographically appropriate.
We're talking about mid-term elections here where local issues always dominate the individual campaigns.

The bad news for the Democrats is that Republicans will by in large have an advantage on economic issues if the current trend continues.
The good news for the Democrats is that the GOP and Donald Trump aren't popular in many places on a whole range of other issues.

Personally I think the outcome will come down to the quality of candidates each side is able to recruit, whichever side does the better job of matching candidates to the mood/wants/attitudes of the local electorate is likely to prevail.

Of course Trump keeping his mouth under control and cancelling his twitter account would improve the GOP chances but based on what I've seen so far I don't think that's going to happen.
I think the Republicans should have an add, showing a SUV with an ISIS flag running through the sidewalks of NYC mowing down US citizens, with the caption, Obama wanted this, so do the rest of the Democrats that support amnesty to illegals..About 10% of the voting population would vote for a Democrat the rest wouldn't...

Isis-truck-Getty.jpg
The derp is strong with this one

Hey we have common ground on something! Seriously what is his obsession with ignore? It's insane

The final report should be released prior to the election. How Trump is implicated and how Trump responds will have a bearing on the election

Republican candidates will be forced to either embrace Trump or denounce him....They lose either way
l

If mueller release it right before the election every one will call it meddeling in an election ..

Like Comey did?

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018
The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

At this point, 2018 doesn’t look any better for them.

I had the curious realization recently that had the Democrats taken Trump seriously and petitioned him to run for them under the Democratic ticket instead of Hillary, all of their problems would be solved and the DNC would be flying high today like Aces! :D

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018
The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

At this point, 2018 doesn’t look any better for them.

The 2018 Mid-Term elections are coming, what will the Democrats run on?
Loving Wetbacks
More free shit
Men in dresses shitting next to little girls
Fucking over the nations positive contributors
Fabricated “science”

You know, the same ole lowlife, un-American bullshit.

l

Like Comey did?

Why do you think Trump fired him?

Guess you didn't see what the left is thinking about their illustrious leaders.
Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Schumer Gets Brutal Lesson From 4 Words Mob of Protesters Chanted Outside His House This next government showdown will have chicken played again. This President isnt a coward like other establishment Republicpukes were, I know Cowardly Chuckie will 'Blink" again..
I don't know what that has to do with my post.
You said
and I responded with above post..
Then I should have said "early electoral indications."

That's more clear.
Yes it is, but I still think that the Dems, are going to lose even more seats, now that Obummer will stump for them.. If Obama was such a great President, then Hitlery would of won the 2016 elections, but alas, the SANE, US citizens had enough of the fundamental transformation of this country into a shithole 3rd world nation. This is a Godsend for the Republican party.

Politico: Obama Will Campaign for Dems in Midterms
Former President Barack Obama is quietly planning to campaign for Democrats running in the midterms later this year.
Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama
The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.
The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.
IRS 1000s of emails lost.
State Dept 10s of 1000s of emails lost.
DOJ 1000's of emails lost.
FBI 5000 emails lost.
Obama_Incomp.png

2016 had very little to do with Obama. The people who loved him still loved him, the people who hated him still hated him, and just about everybody disliked Hillary.
Yet the FBI and The Lame Stream Media were colluding with the Hitlery Campaign not only against Bernie voters but against President Trump which in itself is felonious...

Hey we have common ground on something! Seriously what is his obsession with ignore? It's insane
I don’t know but it’s nice to find common ground. Too bad it’s over something as stupid as a moron like sedwin and not something of importance, but I’ll take it.

:beer:

I don’t know but it’s nice to find common ground. Too bad it’s over something as stupid as a moron like sedwin and not something of importance, but I’ll take it.

:beer:
Hey it's tough nowadays, but hopefully we can find more in the future, that are a little more important.

Forum List

Back