The 2018 Mid-Term elections are coming, what will the Democrats run on?

2018 Mid-Terms are a comin, what will the issues be that will take the Democraps to win?

• Illegal immigration and more border crossings.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • President Trump's economy that was doomed to fail, but now roaring like a Ferrari.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • President Trump is a racist.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • President Trump is a misogynist.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • President Trump is a hater of LBGTXWXYZ.

• President Trump hates poor people, thus hates liberals.

• President Trump who was supposed to be impeached will be when the Dems take the House.

• I am a hater of everything, for i am a proud liberal, so will continue to hate when the Dems lose.

• Total voters
Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018
The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

At this point, 2018 doesn’t look any better for them.
So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?

I had the curious realization recently that had the Democrats taken Trump seriously and petitioned him to run for them under the Democratic ticket instead of Hillary, all of their problems would be solved and the DNC would be flying high today like Aces! :D
Until the Democrats invited President Trump to visit the Ford Theater. Then Vice president Hitlery would achieve her dream...And the US a nightmare...

I don't see the Republicans backing any DACA agreement so I suspect the media will focus on that issue. Democrats will incorporate it in their women and family theme for election 2018.

The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

I had the curious realization recently that had the Democrats taken Trump seriously and petitioned him to run for them under the Democratic ticket instead of Hillary, all of their problems would be solved and the DNC would be flying high today like Aces! :D

I could never vote for Trump as either a Democrat or a Republican

I have too much respect for the Presidency

Trump used the offensive term S-Hole!!! therefore he must be impeached!!!....yah? so?,,,but it was OK for Bill to talk about Grabbing ( ii )'s?

Just how fucking retarded are you?

I can’t “mute” or “unmute” you. Your inability to reply to my posts rests 100% upon your own ignorance. :eusa_doh:

And exactly who do you think I voted for?
Wow! Sure you can, moron. Click on anyones name and choose "Ignore." Unbelievable that you guys openly lie with every comment....just like your "glorious, traitorous leader." Bwahahaaaaaaa
Hilyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re even more retarded than I thought. :cuckoo:

Moron... even if I had you on ignore, which I don’t, that wouldn’t prevent you from replying to my posts. It would only prevent me from seeing yours.

And why are you too scared to answer my question?

For whom do you think I voted?
All I can say, is he's on your side......he really doesn't make you guys look good.....wow
Yes, I admit he’s an embarrassment. Every group has their fruitcakes.
Hey we have common ground on something! Seriously what is his obsession with ignore? It's insane
democrats are already running in thier own horse manure as we speak

Much of 2018 will depend on the Russian investigation

The final report should be released prior to the election. How Trump is implicated and how Trump responds will have a bearing on the election

Republican candidates will be forced to either embrace Trump or denounce him....They lose either way
l

If mueller release it right before the election every one will call it meddeling in an election ..

Like Comey did?

Why do you think Trump fired him?

Because Comey would not say that Trump was not a part of the investigation

Trump used the offensive term S-Hole!!! therefore he must be impeached!!!....yah? so?,,,but it was OK for Bill to talk about Grabbing ( ii )'s?

Trump would probably be impeached for:

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Violating political sanctions
Perjury
Abuse of power

Calling other nations shitholes just shows that he is unfit to hold office....but is not impeachable

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Calling other nations shitholes just shows that he is unfit to hold office....but is not impeachable
and preferring Wendys over McDonalds

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Does McDonalds deliver to prison?

The final report should be released prior to the election. How Trump is implicated and how Trump responds will have a bearing on the election

Republican candidates will be forced to either embrace Trump or denounce him....They lose either way
l

If mueller release it right before the election every one will call it meddeling in an election ..

Like Comey did?

So thats obstruction and what happened to you mad at comey throwing the election?

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Obstruction

Nope

Money Laundering

Prove it

He just ignored it

Perjury

When?

Abuse of power

Say what? Tell us when Trump went around Congress?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/list-obamas-constitutionalviolations-tim-mcclellan

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

i think they do in Chicago

l

Like Comey did?

So thats obstruction and what happened to you mad at comey throwing the election?

Different issues

Do you actually believe the fantasy that Trump fired Comey for being unfair to Hillary?

The Dems will run on MASA ir MASHA if you prefer.

Literally, MAKE AMERICA A SHITHOLE AGAIN.

What else have they got?

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

i think they do in Chicago

Clemson jail they do

l

Like Comey did?

Different issues

Do you actually believe the fantasy that Trump fired Comey for being unfair to Hillary?

Do you really think a F.B.I. investigation would end for firing a lawyer?

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Obstruction

Nope

Money Laundering

Prove it

He just ignored it

Perjury

When?

Abuse of power

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/list-obamas-constitutionalviolations-tim-mcclellan

Remember: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi? Obama was born in Kenya? Obama was going to invade Texas? Truth and fact mean nothing to conservatives. So far, 4 of Trump's top people are indicted or have pled guilty. Just wait until Republican Mueller finishes his investigation. lmao

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Obstruction

Nope

Money Laundering

Prove it

He just ignored it

Perjury

When?

Abuse of power

Obstruction: Why did Trump fire the man in charge of investigating him?

Money Laundering: Trump real estate ties to Russian gangsters are long standing.

Violating sanctions: Trump having financial dealings with Russia while they are under sanctions is illegal

Perjury: Trump will testify under oath in the next few weeks. Lets see him avoid perjury

Abuse of Power: would come into play if Kushner and Trump Jr are indicted and Trump pardons them

Like Comey did?

Different issues

Do you really think a F.B.I. investigation would end for firing a lawyer?

Still obstruction of an investigation. If Comey was fired because Trump was not happy with the direction the investigation was taking....that is obstruction

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Calling other nations shitholes was so disrespectful that it made people puke.
It's like calling Detroit or Chicago or Cali or Delaware or New Jersey...Shitholes of America.
It's just peculiar and not politically correct for the leader of the free world to talk that way.

Forum List

Back