The 2018 Mid-Term elections are coming, what will the Democrats run on?

2018 Mid-Terms are a comin, what will the issues be that will take the Democraps to win?

• Illegal immigration and more border crossings.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • President Trump's economy that was doomed to fail, but now roaring like a Ferrari.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • President Trump is a racist.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • President Trump is a misogynist.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • President Trump is a hater of LBGTXWXYZ.

• President Trump hates poor people, thus hates liberals.

• President Trump who was supposed to be impeached will be when the Dems take the House.

• I am a hater of everything, for i am a proud liberal, so will continue to hate when the Dems lose.

• Total voters
Trump used the offensive term S-Hole!!! therefore he must be impeached!!!....yah? so?,,,but it was OK for Bill to talk about Grabbing ( ii )'s?

Trump would probably be impeached for:

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Violating political sanctions
Perjury
Abuse of power

Calling other nations shitholes just shows that he is unfit to hold office....but is not impeachable

Obstruction

Nope

Money Laundering

Prove it

He just ignored it

Perjury

When?

Abuse of power

Say what? Tell us when Trump went around Congress?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/list-obamas-constitutionalviolations-tim-mcclellan

Obstruction: Why did Trump fire the man in charge of investigating him?

Money Laundering: Trump real estate ties to Russian gangsters are long standing.

Violating sanctions: Trump having financial dealings with Russia while they are under sanctions is illegal

Perjury: Trump will testify under oath in the next few weeks. Lets see him avoid perjury

Abuse of Power: would come into play if Kushner and Trump Jr are indicted and Trump pardons them

Trump wony testify and money laundering ? What the hell do we pay the I.R.S. for?

Trump used the offensive term S-Hole!!! therefore he must be impeached!!!....yah? so?,,,but it was OK for Bill to talk about Grabbing ( ii )'s?

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Calling other nations shitholes just shows that he is unfit to hold office....but is not impeachable
Calling other nations shitholes was so disrespectful that it made people puke.
It's like calling Detroit or Chicago or Cali or Delaware or New Jersey...Shitholes of America.
It's just peculiar and not politically correct for the leader of the free world to talk that way.

Yeah like you never head it before and California, Chicago and Detroit are shitholes ...and give us a break on how a person can talk

I don't see the Republicans backing any DACA agreement so I suspect the media will focus on that issue. Democrats will incorporate it in their women and family theme for election 2018.
That is not the only issue on the table. How is the right wing going to fund government after giving a tax break that benefit the rich, the most.

Obstruction
Money Laundering
Perjury
Abuse of power

Obstruction

Nope

Money Laundering

Prove it

He just ignored it

Perjury

When?

Abuse of power

Say what? Tell us when Trump went around Congress?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/list-obamas-constitutionalviolations-tim-mcclellan

Obstruction: Why did Trump fire the man in charge of investigating him?

Money Laundering: Trump real estate ties to Russian gangsters are long standing.

Violating sanctions: Trump having financial dealings with Russia while they are under sanctions is illegal

Perjury: Trump will testify under oath in the next few weeks. Lets see him avoid perjury

Abuse of Power: would come into play if Kushner and Trump Jr are indicted and Trump pardons them

Trump wony testify and money laundering ? What the hell do we pay the I.R.S. for?

The money laundering is an interesting angle

It seems Trump and family have been involved in shady real estate transactions with Russian gangsters where they bought real estate that was quickly flipped to cover up the shady origins of the funds

Like many of these cases of corruption....it comes down to follow the money

Now, if Trump was profiting from these deals and failed to report it to the IRS....criminal charges can be filed

Mueller has been heavily investigating Trump's finances and these Russian deals seem to be heavily tied to Kushner and Lil Donnie

Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin

Supporting Putin didn't stop Obama's re-election in 2012.
Thanks for admitting you support Putin. At least your honesty gives everyone a clear picture of where your coming from.

Thanks for admitting you support Putin.

No problem, I love reset buttons and increased flexibility.
Don't you, comrade?
NO. I love American Democracy. But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

US liberals who sucked Soviet cock since 1917, suddenly discover Commies are bad. Hilarious!!!
Actually US Conservatives who RIGHT NOW are taking it up the ass from Putin suddenly discover getting raped by commies is so fun they will help overthrow American democracy is what's hilarious! Now go jack off to your wife poster of a shirtless Putin riding a horse that she keeps in her bathroom, comrade. lmao

You mad bro?

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018
The 2016 elections left Democrats with not one, but two major losses: in addition to losing the White House to Donald Trump, they failed to retake the Senate from Republican control.

At this point, 2018 doesn’t look any better for them.
So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?
Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin and run against American Law Enforcement. Then, of course they will run their anti-Reagan slogan "build the wall...which Mexico will pay for." Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

Thanks for admitting you support Putin. At least your honesty gives everyone a clear picture of where your coming from.

Don't you, comrade?
Obama knew it was difficult getting any negotiations passed through the GOP because he thought the GOP was anti Russia and anti murder.

But now he knows they were pro Putin and pro Russia and pro murder. They were just anti Obama because they are racists.
Now a days they are even anti America. Republicans have become traitors because of their love of Putin and all things Russia.

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018 So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?
Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin and run against American Law Enforcement. Then, of course they will run their anti-Reagan slogan "build the wall...which Mexico will pay for." Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

Don't you, comrade?
Obama knew it was difficult getting any negotiations passed through the GOP because he thought the GOP was anti Russia and anti murder.

But now he knows they were pro Putin and pro Russia and pro murder. They were just anti Obama because they are racists.
Now a days they are even anti America. Republicans have become traitors because of their love of Putin and all things Russia.

Republicans have become traitors because ......

.....they're acting like Obama?

Don't you, comrade?

Republican's ARE traitors because they sided with Russia over American citizens. Obama had nothing to do with it. Although I know your mad because your mommy said she voted for him twice because he looked exactly like your real father. lmao

Don't you, comrade?

Republican's ARE traitors because they sided with Russia over American citizens. Obama had nothing to do with it. Although I know your mad because your mommy said she voted for him twice because he looked exactly like your real father. lmao

Republican's ARE traitors because they sided with Russia over American citizens.

Dems have been doing that since 1917......

Democrats face tough Senate map in 2018 So what is the issues that the Democrats will run on?
If the Democrats can win the senate, they can actually impeach Trump.
Believe it or not.
No the House impeaches, the senate convicts, you need 2/3 to convict...good luck
Yes. Because justice, law and the constitution mean nothing to the Conservatives. It is always about power and money which is why they love Putin over America.
Uh no, I was correcting him on the process, he didn't know it.
And there is nothing to this investigation. he didn't collude with Russia and even if he did, it's not a crime. but the investigation is exposing the deep state and how Obama politicized the FBI.....which is about to end.......but I hope the investigation drags on just so I can find out more about the deep state.....
Of course it's a crime. It's a crime to accept help or funding from foreign powers in an American election. Lying about that is also a crime. A crime which four of Trump's closest admin officials have already gone down for. Bwahaaaaaaaa

I hate to upset your little private celebrations but which "four of Trump's closest admin officials have gone down for that?

It will be a referendum on Trump. That's been the goal all along.

Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.

That's also what Clinton tried to do in the 2016 election. The Democrats have to try to make it a referendum on Trump because they have no other issues, but the Democrats who recently won special elections did not focus on Trump but on more local issues important to voters, so it is unclear if the national Party's propaganda campaign against Trump will play an important role in the midterm elections. As news that during Trump's first year, the GOP doubled the rate of economic growth over Obama's last year, that unemployment has dropped so low there is talk the economy is in danger or overheating, that illegal immigration over the southern border has been reduced by 2/3 over Obama's last year and that because of the GOP tax reform, US corporations are relocating their overseas facilities back to the US, creating still more jobs and repatriating foreign profits which will add hundreds of billions of dollars in tax revenues, the Republicans will have a lot to run on and the Democrats will have a hard time being elected on hate Trump propaganda.

Last edited:

Don't you, comrade?

Lets not go that far.
But the republicans did cheat the system against Hillary using the Russian internet Mafia guided by Wikileaks...
It don't mean that Hillary deserves to be president.
That bitch is worse than Trump and Obama put together.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.

Last edited:

Don't you, comrade?

Lets not go that far.
But the republicans did cheat the system against Hillary using the Russian internet Mafia guided by Wikileaks...
That **** is worse than Trump and Obama put together.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.
In fact, so far, there is not a single piece of evidence connecting the Republicans to anything the Russians did.

Don't you, comrade?

Lets not go that far.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.
In fact, so far, there is not a single piece of evidence connecting the Republicans to anything the Russians did.
Bullshit.

3E27140E00000578-4303238-image-a-16_1489196958292.jpg

It will be a referendum on Trump. That's been the goal all along.

Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.

That's also what Clinton tried to do in the 2016 election. The Democrats have to try to make it a referendum on Trump because they have no other issues, but the Democrats who recently won special elections did not focus on Trump but on more local issues important to voters, so it is unclear if the national Party's propaganda campaign against Trump will play an important role in the midterm elections. As news that during Trump's first year, the GOP doubled the rate of economic growth over Obama's last year, that unemployment has dropped so low there is talk the economy is in danger or overheating, that illegal immigration over the southern border has been reduced by 2/3 over Obama's last year and that because of the GOP tax reform, US corporations are relocating their overseas facilities back to the US, creating still more jobs and repatriating foreign profits which will add hundreds of billions of dollars in tax revenues, the Republicans will have a lot to run on and the Democrats will have a hard time being elected on hate Trump propaganda.

What the current Democratic Party doesn't realize is that we want young, vibrant candidates that respond to the wishes of the people. Most of the candidates they put forth are old white men and women who talk diversity but have no idea what we want. That's the disconnect between Party leaders and Progressives that was illustrated when the 3 week CR was passed and the people became so angry with Schumer

Lets not go that far.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.
Bullshit.

There is no evidence but clearly you are a true believer.

Lets not go that far.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.
Bullshit.

LOLOL

Yes, I believe Roger Stone was communicating directly with the hacker about Podesta just before Podesta’s email was dumped onto the Internet for public consumption.

Why do I believe that? Because of the tweet I just posted which you ignored.

Lets not go that far.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.
Bullshit.

LOLOL

Yes, I believe Roger Stone was communicating directly with the hacker about Podesta just before Podesta’s email was dumped onto the Internet for public consumption.

Why do I believe that? Because of the tweet I just posted which you ignored.
It's a tweet, not a secret communication between Stone and a hacker, who, btw, has not been identified as part of the Russian government. I understand how desperate you are to sustain your faith, but that is not evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government anymore that the DNC and Clinton payments to Steele, a former British spy, to fabricate his "dossier" was evidence of collusion between the DNC and Clinton capaign with the British government.

Forum List

Back