The 2018 Mid-Term elections are coming, what will the Democrats run on?

2018 Mid-Terms are a comin, what will the issues be that will take the Democraps to win?

• Illegal immigration and more border crossings.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • President Trump's economy that was doomed to fail, but now roaring like a Ferrari.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • President Trump is a racist.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • President Trump is a misogynist.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • President Trump is a hater of LBGTXWXYZ.

• President Trump hates poor people, thus hates liberals.

• President Trump who was supposed to be impeached will be when the Dems take the House.

• I am a hater of everything, for i am a proud liberal, so will continue to hate when the Dems lose.

• Total voters
Lets not go that far.
But the republicans did cheat the system against Hillary using the Russian internet Mafia guided by Wikileaks...
It don't mean that Hillary deserves to be president.
That **** is worse than Trump and Obama put together.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.
In fact, so far, there is not a single piece of evidence connecting the Republicans to anything the Russians did.
Bullshit.

3E27140E00000578-4303238-image-a-16_1489196958292.jpg
There is no evidence but clearly you are a true believer.
LOLOL

Yes, I believe Roger Stone was communicating directly with the hacker about Podesta just before Podesta’s email was dumped onto the Internet for public consumption.

Why do I believe that? Because of the tweet I just posted which you ignored.
It's a tweet, not a secret communication between Stone and a hacker, who, btw, has not been identified as part of the Russian government. I understand how desperate you are to sustain your faith, but that is not evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government anymore that the DNC and Clinton payments to Steele, a former British spy, to fabricate his "dossier" was evidence of collusion between the DNC and Clinton capaign with the British government.
It was a private tweet between Stone and the hacker, just prior to Podesta being in a barrel, just as Stone said. So there is evidence; even if you wish to ignore it.

Lets not go that far.
But the republicans did cheat the system against Hillary using the Russian internet Mafia guided by Wikileaks...
It don't mean that Hillary deserves to be president.
That **** is worse than Trump and Obama put together.
Remember Benghazi.
Thank god she lost.
In fact, so far, there is not a single piece of evidence connecting the Republicans to anything the Russians did.
Bullshit.
Pls leave the British out of this.
We hate the russian communist Bolshevik basters.
The Brits are our cousins.
Family.

LOLOL

Yes, I believe Roger Stone was communicating directly with the hacker about Podesta just before Podesta’s email was dumped onto the Internet for public consumption.

It's a tweet, not a secret communication between Stone and a hacker, who, btw, has not been identified as part of the Russian government. I understand how desperate you are to sustain your faith, but that is not evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government anymore that the DNC and Clinton payments to Steele, a former British spy, to fabricate his "dossier" was evidence of collusion between the DNC and Clinton capaign with the British government.

Bullshit.

LOLOL

It was a private tweet between Stone and the hacker, just prior to Podesta being in a barrel, just as Stone said. So there is evidence; even if you wish to ignore it.
That provides no evidence of collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

Bullshit.

LOLOL

That provides no evidence of collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.
LOL

Sure, if you keep your hands over your eyes.

Roger Stone was Trump’s chief campaign advisor.

Guccifer 2.0 was Russian military intelligence.

They were engaged in private conversations prior to Podesta’s hacked emails being dumped on the Internet; which included Stone’s revelation he was aware that Podesta would “soon” be “in the barrel.”

Denying there is evidence of collusion there is just plain silly.

LOLOL

LOL

They were engaged in private conversations prior to Podesta’s hacked emails being dumped on the Internet; which included Stone’s revelation he was aware that Podesta would “soon” be “in the barrel.”

None of this shows the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government. There is no hard evidence that Guccifer 2 was part of the Russian government and Podesta had long been under suspicion for unusual contacts with the Kremlin.

LOLOL

LOL

Stone had left the campaign, fired by Trump, a full year before the contact with Guccifer 2. No matter how hard you struggle to support this obviously fraudulent investigation, you will find no evidence of collusion because there isn't any.

LOLOL

LOL

None of this shows the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government. There is no hard evidence that Guccifer 2 was part of the Russian government and Podesta had long been under suspicion for unusual contacts with the Kremlin.
Podesta’s relations with Russia are irrelevant. Stone knew ahead of time that something was about to happen to Podesta. And that was information shared privately with Russian intelligence.

As far as Guccifer 2.0...

We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Denial is not a river.

LOL

Podesta’s relations with Russia are irrelevant. Stone knew ahead of time that something was about to happen to Podesta. And that was information shared privately with Russian intelligence.

As far as Guccifer 2.0...

We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Denial is not a river.
Stone had been fired by Trump a full year before his conversation with Gucifer 2, so there is no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

24,000 emails were deleted by Lois Lerner.

And the IRS and Lerner lied about not having them on backup tapes.

They sanitized them before turning them over because the lie bought them time.

But had someone been doing their job, they would have raided the IRS server room.

Thw FBI and other agencies and people have the 50,000 allegedly deleted messages.

They too are being sanitized as we speak.

They be turned over eventually after they are purged.

It will be a referendum on Trump. That's been the goal all along.

Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.
Guess you didn't see what the left is thinking about their illustrious leaders.
Cry Baby Chuckie
Schumer Shut Down
Sell Out Schumer.

Schumer Gets Brutal Lesson From 4 Words Mob of Protesters Chanted Outside His House
Thousands of demonstrators braved the cold weather and gathered outside the senator’s apartment building in Brooklyn Tuesday night, holding signs and chanting “What the f***, Chuck?!” to express their dissatisfaction with his lukewarm position on President Donald Trump’s cabinet selections.

This next government showdown will have chicken played again. This President isnt a coward like other establishment Republicpukes were, I know Cowardly Chuckie will 'Blink" again..
I don't know what that has to do with my post.
You said
Early indications are very encouraging for the Democrats.
and I responded with above post..
Then I should have said "early electoral indications."

That's more clear.
Yes it is, but I still think that the Dems, are going to lose even more seats, now that Obummer will stump for them.. If Obama was such a great President, then Hitlery would of won the 2016 elections, but alas, the SANE, US citizens had enough of the fundamental transformation of this country into a shithole 3rd world nation. This is a Godsend for the Republican party.

Politico: Obama Will Campaign for Dems in Midterms
Former President Barack Obama is quietly planning to campaign for Democrats running in the midterms later this year.
Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama
The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.
The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.
IRS 1000s of emails lost.
State Dept 10s of 1000s of emails lost.
DOJ 1000's of emails lost.
FBI 5000 emails lost.
Obama_Incomp.png

Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin and run against American Law Enforcement. Then, of course they will run their anti-Reagan slogan "build the wall...which Mexico will pay for." Bwahahaaaaaaaaa

Well we know the Republican's will run on supporting murderous dictator Putin

Supporting Putin didn't stop Obama's re-election in 2012.
Thanks for admitting you support Putin. At least your honesty gives everyone a clear picture of where your coming from.

Thanks for admitting you support Putin.

No problem, I love reset buttons and increased flexibility.
Don't you, comrade?
NO. I love American Democracy. But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

US liberals who sucked Soviet cock since 1917, suddenly discover Commies are bad. Hilarious!!!
1917?

Slowly stand and back away from the keyboard.

Thanks for admitting you support Putin. At least your honesty gives everyone a clear picture of where your coming from.

Don't you, comrade?
NO. I love American Democracy. But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

But you guys are making it crystal clear you support commie dictators over American Democracy and are proud of it. I believe that's called treason.

US liberals who sucked Soviet cock since 1917, suddenly discover Commies are bad. Hilarious!!!
Actually US Conservatives who RIGHT NOW are taking it up the ass from Putin suddenly discover getting raped by commies is so fun they will help overthrow American democracy is what's hilarious! Now go jack off to your wife poster of a shirtless Putin riding a horse that she keeps in her bathroom, comrade. lmao
Crude, but essentially true.

Don't you, comrade?

Actually US Conservatives who RIGHT NOW are taking it up the ass from Putin suddenly discover getting raped by commies is so fun they will help overthrow American democracy is what's hilarious! Now go jack off to your wife poster of a shirtless Putin riding a horse that she keeps in her bathroom, comrade. lmao

I’m trying to figure this out....How are Conservatives “taking it up the ass from Putin”?
Myself and all my Conservatives friends are killin it. Our corporate tax has been cut in half, our investment portfolios are off the charts, our real estate values are soaring, the filthy pieces of shits among us are running scared....Hmmm, how are we “taking it in the ass”?

Don't you, comrade?

1917?

Slowly stand and back away from the keyboard.

Libs love them some Commies.

Forum List

Back