The 2nd Civil War

Not too bright are you..... Why am I asking, it's obvious. Have you considered psychiatric counseling, they can treat that paranoia these days.

Psychiatric counseling. Why do I need psychiatric counseling? Oh yes, plot twist, which one needs psychiatric care?

Sure thing Sputz, you keep telling yourself that. In the meantime you losers are seriously outnumbered, out gunned and in serious need of an enema. Though an enema would be dangerous in your case...........

No question about the plot twist?

Because everyone against you is gay. What a likely scenario!

Against me? Who's against me? I just like having fun with unbalanced fanatics. :thup:

I wonder if she knows his plans for the future...:rofl:

He went to Jared...not actually it was the army surplus store...

The less she knows, the better. Hence the need for "Drake_Roberts" to be a partnership. Although she'd probably get on here and back me up. And I already proposed, so their is no need for going to Jared.

Against me? Who's against me? I just like having fun with unbalanced fanatics. :thup:

Referencing the name thread, nice. Look up my "I'm a Psychopath" thread while you're at it. Fine, let me amend my statement, "Because everyone who is not for you is gay."

Not only paranoid but delusional as well. :lmao:

I just fail to understand your insistence that people have to be gay. You honestly sound like my little brother when he plays Call of Duty.

Referencing the name thread, nice. Look up my "I'm a Psychopath" thread while you're at it. Fine, let me amend my statement, "Because everyone who is not for you is gay."

Not only paranoid but delusional as well. :lmao:

I just fail to understand your insistence that people have to be gay. You honestly sound like my little brother when he plays Call of Duty.

Who said people have to be gay? Oh yeah, you did, you inferred...... :lmao:

Who said people have to be gay? Oh yeah, you did, you inferred...... :lmao:

You said my fiancée is a guy. I'm clearly a guy. 2+2=4.

It was a joke Sputz but then again so are you. You took a joke and extrapolated...... Yup, you're in serious need of an enema. :thup:

It was a joke Sputz but then again so are you. You took a joke and extrapolated...... Yup, you're in serious need of an enema. :thup:

Sorry, Catholic youth kicking in. I get really offended when people call me gay.

Well now I know how to get your goat........ My Catholic upbringing didn't make me insecure in my manhood.

Well, I have no problem with gays, but it is hard to shrug off some of the instinctive reactions for beliefs you shrugged off maybe 2-3 years ago.

Sorry, Catholic youth kicking in. I get really offended when people call me gay.

Well now I know how to get your goat........ My Catholic upbringing didn't make me insecure in my manhood.

Well, I have no problem with gays, but it is hard to shrug off some of the instinctive reactions for beliefs you shrugged off maybe 2-3 years ago.

I shrugged them off 40 years ago, well actually long before that, I never took well to Catholic teachings.

I shrugged them off 40 years ago, well actually long before that, I never took well to Catholic teachings.

Yeah well, I'm 20 so I can't shrug off beliefs for twice my lifetime.

Yeah well, I'm 20 so I can't shrug off beliefs for twice my lifetime.

Well hopefully in a few years (maybe sooner) you can shrug off this insane militia/survivalist BS. If the whole thing isn't just a big mind fuck........ :cool:

In my age group, retired, ex military, conservative, is where I find the most talk about changing the way our government works, the programs it adopts and the values we espouse. What I don't hear is talk of civil war or instituting another form of government, i.e. monarchy, parliamentary, et al. Of course I can only attest to the political climate of my locale.

But there may come economic turmoil, but not total collapse, in the near to mid term. America has experienced this before and survived. We, as a country, will change policies and laws when, as a nation, we determine they don't work for us. Case in point would be women's suffrage, prohibition, ending the Vietnam war and a whole host of others.

Some of the things I would like to see is return of the education system back to local communities, civic education and mandatory civic service of six months, reduction of the welfare system, term limits, i.e. one term of four years for the House, Senate, President.

Election of candidates to public office is a thorny issue that, if limited, can infringe on our right to contribute. What we have now, to me, is the buying of the political office to the highest bidder, at any level. There has to be something better. We are, IMO, not getting a good mix of talented people to run this complex nation.

In my age group, retired, ex military, conservative, is where I find the most talk about changing the way our government works, the programs it adopts and the values we espouse. What I don't hear is talk of civil war or instituting another form of government, i.e. monarchy, parliamentary, et al. Of course I can only attest to the political climate of my locale.

But there may come economic turmoil, but not total collapse, in the near to mid term. America has experienced this before and survived. We, as a country, will change policies and laws when, as a nation, we determine they don't work for us. Case in point would be women's suffrage, prohibition, ending the Vietnam war and a whole host of others.

Some of the things I would like to see is return of the education system back to local communities, civic education and mandatory civic service of six months, reduction of the welfare system, term limits, i.e. one term of four years for the House, Senate, President.

Election of candidates to public office is a thorny issue that, if limited, can infringe on our right to contribute. What we have now, to me, is the buying of the political office to the highest bidder, at any level. There has to be something better. We are, IMO, not getting a good mix of talented people to run this complex nation.

There needs to be a change to the ways congressional districts are drawn.

Here is the map of the Illinois fourth:

IL04_109.gif

The only reason for it to be drawn like that is pure political whim. I favor a lottery system by where you take the ZIP codes from a state and divide them by the number of representatives and simply have the reps draw them from a hat. Your rep should be from your area. The goal isn't to randomly assign people to their rep. But that obviously isn't the current goal so it can't be worse. And Parties will no longer be in control of what district you are placed in.

Its a bit more involved than that but if you want a House of Reps that isn't set up to yield a result that nearly automatically comes with a pre-determined D or an R...this has to change.

The "right" as it advances an agenda of big government regulating individual behaviors and promoting laws based on religious beliefs is flawed as well.

While I agree with some of their fundamentals, these issues can not, and should not be issues of federal law.

The history of the 18th Amendment should be enough of a case study of good intentions gone fucked up.

Pete, would I be able to count on you if push came to shove and war broke out? Would you side with the people?

Yeah Pete...can he count on you? I'm sure you'll be appointed where he thinks you'll serve best...

The only promise I can make is that YOU can count on me candy ass.

You can count on me to oppose the criminally insane sociopaths you support.

Anyone who believes the welfare of the state trumps the welfare of individual citizens is the most repugnant sort of scum on earth. The pathetic sort of servile, self absorbed worms who allowed the Nazis to establish death camps, worked in gulags of the Soviets, and currently torment the people of North Korea.

It's mindless bed wetters like you who would gladly chisel your moonbat messiah's name on the stone of history along with every other mass murdering leftist despot, if not for those of us who keep parasites like you at bay through the Second Amendment you're so desperate to undermine.

Vermin like you disgust me beyond anything words can describe.

Forum List

Back