The 5 Dem Senators Must Recuse Themselves From Impeachment Process

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They want Trumps job, total conflict of interest.

Plus it benefits them, allowing them to campaign in Iowa.

Let’s see if any of the five have an ounce of character and/or brains.

They want Trumps job, total conflict of interest. Plus it benefits them, allowing them to campaign in Iowa. Let’s see if any of the five have an ounce of character and/or brains.
Worried about Republican defections? Why else would one try to eliminate Senators that are already in the minority? :cool-45:

My computer isn't seeing the five senators you speak of in the title. I must've missed something in the news, so please name the 5 Democrat Senators are you talking about. I do not have a television nor a radio in my home, and I saw nothing about 5 democrats online, either.

My computer isn't seeing the five senators you speak of in the title. I must've missed something in the news, so please name the 5 Democrat Senators are you talking about. I do not have a television nor a radio in my home, and I saw nothing about 5 democrats online, either.
The clown car is packed with 5.

Fox News Presidential 2020 Candidate Tracker

The clown car is packed with 5.

Fox News Presidential 2020 Candidate Tracker
Thank you for the link, Weatherman. :thup:

Bernie, Pocahontas and the three also rans who have dropped out of the nomination race are quite iffy as recusals. With Biden and Buttplug being the only campaigners for the D nomination McConnell should try to avoid a verdict as long as possible in hopes of splitting the Ds.

Dumb Nancy needs to add another count for impeachment. That being the illegal killing of ten people by Trump, including two officers of foreign governments. She’s too chicken.

If it weren’t for an MSM controlled by government forces, that has duped millions, the Rs in the senate might vote to remove.

Now the downside to this. Pence might be a worse warmongering nut job.

Bernie, Pocahontas and the three also rans who have dropped out of the nomination race are quite iffy as recusals. With Biden and Buttplug being the only campaigners for the D nomination McConnell should try to avoid a verdict as long as possible in hopes of splitting the Ds.
There’s plenty of precedent in letting it drag on for a couple of more weeks.

Dumb Nancy needs to add another count for impeachment. That being the illegal killing of ten people by Trump, including two officers of foreign governments. She’s too chicken.

If it weren’t for an MSM controlled by government forces, that has duped millions, the Rs in the senate might vote to remove.

Weep for the terrorists, weep loudly and proudly while flashing your virtue strobe light so we all notice.

Weep for the terrorists, weep loudly and proudly while flashing your virtue strobe light so we all notice.
Who’s a terrorist? Trump?

Its an amazing paradox in their world. They claim to take the high road yet support abortion loving candidates such as sanders.

They're interfering with Election! They must recuse themselves

Who’s a terrorist? Trump?
Only 5 more years to go!

They want Trumps job, total conflict of interest. Plus it benefits them, allowing them to campaign in Iowa. Let’s see if any of the five have an ounce of character and/or brains.
Worried about Republican defections? Why else would one try to eliminate Senators that are already in the minority? :cool-45:
If Pelosi has sent it over when she was supposed to it would be moot.

Worried about Republican defections? Why else would one try to eliminate Senators that are already in the minority?
When she was supposed to? Who decides that? Please cite your source, because I'm of the opinion you just pulled that out of your a**. Remember, I'm not a Trumpkin, so I don't fall for unsubstantiated B.S.

Do you all know that all 18 Senators re Progs from the 9 smallest states land wise? A true story and a fun fact. Almost a guaranteed 18 Senators and the 3 western coastal states and Hawaii are guarantees. That is 26 Senators.

Worried about Republican defections? Why else would one try to eliminate Senators that are already in the minority?
When she was supposed to? Who decides that? Please cite your source, because I'm of the opinion you just pulled that out of your a**. Remember, I'm not a Trumpkin, so I don't fall for unsubstantiated B.S.

She was supposed to send it over immediately or she was only joking about "impeachment"

Killing a terrorist who killed over 600 American soldiers and sent 1600+ wounded home minus body parts is not illegal, gipper. But you knew that, didn't you.

Forum List

Back