The 50 most developed countries in the world and Universal Healthcare.

So making America great again means letting poor people die in the streets?

It means telling people that those who do not put into the system will not be allowed to benefit from the work of those who do.
So disabled people who can’t work should be left to die? That’s a great America? :cuckoo:

The simple fact that concentrated wealth exists , and is doing so exponentially evidences the rest of us loosing it Blues.

That we also live in a cyclical boom/bust economy means winners and loosers are defined by their social status , by that i mean the 1% of the top 1% .

Now i could also prattle on anedotally about owning my own biz and farm w/o the aid of banksters , yet it's no more than d*ck waving among the self made men fallacy

Which should all have been clearly revealed via the '08 crash....

~S~

You are in no risk of losing what you own to someone who owns more
You are in no way prevented from increasing your net worth because someone else increased their net worth.

The 08 crash was the result of meddling in the markets and the fed was one of the most guilty culprits

Interest rates were held artificially low and not allowed to rise as they would have done naturally which would have slowed down the growth of the real estate bubble and would have resulted in a leveling off of the spike in real estate values

And let's not forget the law that Clinton signed that repealed the laws that kept Banks, Investment firms and insurance companies sharply delineated from each other. It was deregulation that allowed too big to fail to happen.

The tax code is tilted that middle class tax dollars are being used to subsidize low wage workers. The working and middle class had savings and equity, until Reagan changed the tax code and the wealth of the nation started flowing unabated to the top 20%. The working class is now dependent on government handouts, and the middle class is shrinking.

The 08 crash happened for the same reason as the 1929 crash, and the 1986 - cheap interest rates, loose lending practices which gave mortgages to people who could not afford to repay them, tax cuts and deficit spending. Clinton signed the Bill deregulating the banks as a "lame duck". Republicans wrote and passed the legislation. Bill had no reason to veto it.

Deregulation is definitely a factor and Trump just deregulated Wall Steet, cut taxes and created the biggest deficits in history. How is this going to end differently than the last three times Republicans did this? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Clinton owns that bill 100% don't try to rationalize it and in retrospect he had very good reason to veto it didn't he? But then again we all know Clinton has absolutely no integrity.

And government tax cuts and deficit spending had nothing to do with the real estate bubble the majority of the blame for that lies with the Fed who artificially depressed interest rates which made sub prime loans profitable for lenders and let's not let the idiot home buyers who knew they could barely manage the mortgagees they were signing of the idiots who kept refinancing their homes every time the value went up off the hook.

Below are the 50 most developed countries in the world ranked according to the UN Human Development index which measures development and standard of living through estimates of GDP per capita, life expectancy, and education. There are a total of 197 countries in the world today. 193 of those countries are part of the United Nations. 45 out of the 50 most developed countries in the world below provide UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE for its citizens, essentially medicare for all. The following are the five countries from the list below that do not:

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

Cyprus is currently In the process of moving to a Universal Healthcare system which will be completed in a few years. That will leave the United States alone with three Arab countries as being the only countries, of the 50 most developed in the world, that do not have Universal HealthCare.

Why does the United States, the wealthiest country in the world and the 3rd wealthiest per captia country, still not provide Universal Healthcare for its citizens? How could anyone say that Universal HealthCare is impossible or too expensive for the United States when nearly all of the 50 most developed countries in the world provide it for its citizens?

50 MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD RANKED:

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
37 - United Arab Emirates
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

Okay then, if those very civilized countries have such awesome free health care, why do so many folks FROM this very civilized countries always come here to get their major health issues addressed? How come no one from the USA spends the time and money to get their cancer treated, yet a guy from Cypress will come here for treatment? Then take this guy here,

“A fCancer patient appeals to health minister to save his life - Cyprus Mailew small cancer cells which first showed up my 2015 CT scan have spread to my liver and lung and are growing daily.”

McIntyre was informed that he did not meet the criteria to obtain a Cyprus health card, even though he had applied on grounds of ‘special circumstances’ covering only chemotherapy treatment. As he does not have the thousands needed to pay for it privately, he believes the state has handed out a possible death sentence.

He was or IS in one of those most civilized countries you mentioned. Here, if he were a guy on a $25,000 a year salary and in the same shape even medicade would only “make him comfortable”, yet he could go directly to the company who makes the chemo he needs and get them for free as long as he has a Dr. to administer them. Not so in them civilized countries. And many drug company can’t do this anymore because half black Jesus had to do some legacy building. Still, as a poor person, if I had cancer my chances are much better for survival then any of those “most civilized” countries. I never got told no for any medicine I needed until Obamacare passed.

People don't flock to other countries for health care BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALLOWED.

When people's tax dollars are paying for the health care in your country, it's for your citizens first, not some guy with a big wad of cash, UNLESS, you live in the USA and have for-profit health-care.

Canadian tax dollars educate our docutors and nurses, build our hospitals, and keep the system running. We come first. The day we have surplus capacity, we'll cut capacity. Our health care system is bought and paid for with Canadian tax dollars. It is illegal for providers to sell the services our tax dollars pay for, for profit.

Only in America is there a for-profit system which uses public tax money to build, support and staff the system, and pay for research, and allows those who run the system to ignore the American people, and to sell their services to the highest bidder.
My family and I have no right to healthcare, But I do have the right to earn healthcare for me and my family.
yeah people are dying in the streets in droves in fact I bet you had to step over 4 or 5 bodies on your way into Starbucks this morning right?

Below are the 50 most developed countries in the world ranked according to the UN Human Development index which measures development and standard of living through estimates of GDP per capita, life expectancy, and education. There are a total of 197 countries in the world today. 193 of those countries are part of the United Nations. 45 out of the 50 most developed countries in the world below provide UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE for its citizens, essentially medicare for all. The following are the five countries from the list below that do not:

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

Cyprus is currently In the process of moving to a Universal Healthcare system which will be completed in a few years. That will leave the United States alone with three Arab countries as being the only countries, of the 50 most developed in the world, that do not have Universal HealthCare.

Why does the United States, the wealthiest country in the world and the 3rd wealthiest per captia country, still not provide Universal Healthcare for its citizens? How could anyone say that Universal HealthCare is impossible or too expensive for the United States when nearly all of the 50 most developed countries in the world provide it for its citizens?

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

Okay then, if those very civilized countries have such awesome free health care, why do so many folks FROM this very civilized countries always come here to get their major health issues addressed? How come no one from the USA spends the time and money to get their cancer treated, yet a guy from Cypress will come here for treatment? Then take this guy here,

“A fCancer patient appeals to health minister to save his life - Cyprus Mailew small cancer cells which first showed up my 2015 CT scan have spread to my liver and lung and are growing daily.”

McIntyre was informed that he did not meet the criteria to obtain a Cyprus health card, even though he had applied on grounds of ‘special circumstances’ covering only chemotherapy treatment. As he does not have the thousands needed to pay for it privately, he believes the state has handed out a possible death sentence.

He was or IS in one of those most civilized countries you mentioned. Here, if he were a guy on a $25,000 a year salary and in the same shape even medicade would only “make him comfortable”, yet he could go directly to the company who makes the chemo he needs and get them for free as long as he has a Dr. to administer them. Not so in them civilized countries. And many drug company can’t do this anymore because half black Jesus had to do some legacy building. Still, as a poor person, if I had cancer my chances are much better for survival then any of those “most civilized” countries. I never got told no for any medicine I needed until Obamacare passed.

When people's tax dollars are paying for the health care in your country, it's for your citizens first, not some guy with a big wad of cash, UNLESS, you live in the USA and have for-profit health-care.

Canadian tax dollars educate our docutors and nurses, build our hospitals, and keep the system running. We come first. The day we have surplus capacity, we'll cut capacity. Our health care system is bought and paid for with Canadian tax dollars. It is illegal for providers to sell the services our tax dollars pay for, for profit.

Only in America is there a for-profit system which uses public tax money to build, support and staff the system, and pay for research, and allows those who run the system to ignore the American people, and to sell their services to the highest bidder.
My family and I have no right to healthcare, But I do have the right to earn healthcare for me and my family.
yeah people are dying in the streets in droves in fact I bet you had to step over 4 or 5 bodies on your way into Starbucks this morning right?

If you live in San Francisco then yeah, not only does one step over bodies outside, but inside the Starbucks to. That and there is poop all over the place.

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

People are dying in the US because they can’t afford proper health care. That doesn’t bother you?

People are dying in the US because they can’t afford proper health care. That doesn’t bother you?
No.

If you live in San Francisco then yeah, not only does one step over bodies outside, but inside the Starbucks to. That and there is poop all over the place.
They might stink like corpses but they are live bodies

That’s just not true.

They might stink like corpses but they are live bodies

Zombies!

No.
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights; except in abortion threads.

No.

I have no problem with abortion in fact if your mother had exercised her right to choose then the collective IQ of the country would have been considerably higher

No.

It's so easy to love the unborn. At the moment of birth, the "innocent life" becomes a parasitic, lowlife scum, who should be allowed to die if he/she can't afford treatment.

So disabled people who can’t work should be left to die? That’s a great America? :cuckoo:

My wife is 100% disabled due to PTSD. We got her off SSDI and Medicare after we got married.

My take on disability goes like this...

How did you get Disabled?... Was it due to choices you made or was it due to things outside your control?

If it was due to things beyond their control they should get some assistance. If their own poor choices were the cause, they should not get assistance.

No.

It's so easy to love the unborn. At the moment of birth, the "innocent life" becomes a parasitic, lowlife scum, who should be allowed to die if he/she can't afford treatment.

Or, we can just pop their heads our, ram a forced through their skull and suck out their brains. That was dumb what you just said.

No.

I have no problem with abortion in fact if your mother had exercised her right to choose then the collective IQ of the country would have been considerably higher
no get out of Nexus Six card for free, for me.

No.

Or, we can just pop their heads our, ram a forced through their skull and suck out their brains. That was dumb what you just said.

That doesn't happen either. The lies you ignorant conservatives tell each other about abortion fills volumes, but it doesn't negate the fact that conservatives are trying to force poor women to have babies they cannot afford, in an effort to create a huge underclass of poor people to vilify and denigrate.

What you do is worse. Your policies destroy the lives of the lviing.

Last edited:

My wife is 100% disabled due to PTSD. We got her off SSDI and Medicare after we got married.

How did you get Disabled?... Was it due to choices you made or was it due to things outside your control?

If it was due to things beyond their control they should get some assistance. If their own poor choices were the cause, they should not get assistance.
Anyone would get PTSD having to have sex with you. Poor her.

Move to another country that offers free shiat .. this is not America.. get out. You move here you do service here for your freedom not free handouts.. get out

No.

That doesn't happen either. The lies you ignorant conservatives tell each other about abortion fills volumes, but it doesn't negate the fact that conservatives are trying to force poor women to have babies they cannot afford, in an effort to create a huge underclass of poor people to vilify and denigrate.

What you do is worse. Your policies destroy the lives of the lviing.

So video that exist of this happening are fake? You are suffering from the vapors. Calm yourself.

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

Let me be among the first to say, we're not interested in emulating other countries, so telling us, "THESE countries do it, so we should" doesn't mean much. My advice is that if you think any or all of them are better than this country, you should GO LIVE THERE, rather than demanding that the rest of us becoming something different to suit your tastes.

Forum List

Back