The 50 most developed countries in the world and Universal Healthcare.

So making America great again means letting poor people die in the streets?

It means telling people that those who do not put into the system will not be allowed to benefit from the work of those who do.
So disabled people who can’t work should be left to die? That’s a great America? :cuckoo:
Feel free to pay all their medical bills. No one is trying to stop you.
You’re a selfish prick.

It means telling people that those who do not put into the system will not be allowed to benefit from the work of those who do.
So disabled people who can’t work should be left to die? That’s a great America? :cuckoo:
You’re a selfish prick.
It appears you are the one who refuses to help the people you pretend to be so concerned about.

You’re a selfish prick.
It appears you are the one who refuses to help the people you pretend to be so concerned about.
I’m for universal health care. So yes, I would help.

You’re a selfish prick.
No, you would force someone else to pay their bills. Your "compassion" is about 1/10th of an inch deep.

You’re a selfish prick.
No, you would force someone else to pay their bills. Your "compassion" is about 1/10th of an inch deep.

Once again, and idiot conservative tells a liberal what the liiberal believes in. You just never tire of embarassing yourself do you?

You’re a selfish prick.
I’m willing for some of my taxes to go for universal health care. That’s willing to help.

You’re a selfish prick.

I am.
I hate the poor...almost as much as I hate filthy wetbacks...they are pieces of shits.
None of those filthy fucks ponied up any cash for my high dollar degree that I paid for with three jobs and 3-5 hours of sleep each night...So yeah, let them die in the streets...tonight please.

You’re a selfish prick.

Once again, and idiot conservative tells a liberal what the liiberal believes in. You just never tire of embarassing yourself do you?
I simply translated what he said into clear language.

You’re a selfish prick.

I am.
I hate the poor...almost as much as I hate filthy wetbacks...they are pieces of shits.
None of those filthy fucks ponied up any cash for my high dollar degree that I paid for with three jobs and 3-5 hours of sleep each night...So yeah, let them die in the streets...tonight please.
Wow! An Internet tough guy. At this site? What a fucking surprise! :lol:

You’re a selfish prick.
I’m willing for some of my taxes to go for universal health care. That’s willing to help.
Fine, so long as I can prevent my tax dollars from going to your causes. How about we have a check-off system where we get to choose what our taxes pay for?

You’re a selfish prick.
Fine, so long as I can prevent my tax dollars from going to your causes. How about we have a check-off system where we get to choose what our taxes pay for?
In Britain? :lol:

You're British? Well, you have the healthcare system you deserve - one of the worst in the industrialized world.

You're British? Well, you have the healthcare system you deserve - one of the worst in the industrialized world.
Did you leave Britain because of the bad food or all the Muslims?

That latter is a good reason to leave - especially if you don't want your daughters to get raped.

You’re a selfish prick.

No, once again you projected your idiot fantasies onto someone else. You do this frequently. And every time you do it you reveal how truly stupid and ignorant you are.

That latter is a good reason to leave - especially if you don't want your daughters to get raped.
So you’re afraid of Muslims. Got it.

No, once again you projected your idiot fantasies onto someone else. You do this frequently. And every time you do it you reveal how truly stupid and ignorant you are.
Nope. He made it clear he would not personally pay a dime to help anyone with their medical bills.

So you’re afraid of Muslims. Got it.
Everyone with any sense is. As a Britisher, you should know that by now. How many rapes have the Muzzie savages in London committed in the last year?

Nope. He made it clear he would not personally pay a dime to help anyone with their medical bills.

No he didn't. He made it clear he has no objection to having his tax dollars pay for other people's medical care. Nor do I.

You twisted what he said into something completely different.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

No he didn't. He made it clear he has no objection to having his tax dollars pay for other people's medical care. Nor do I.

You twisted what he said into something completely different.
When I suggested that he contribute his own money, he called me an asshole. That pretty much says it all.

Forum List

Back