The 50 most developed countries in the world and Universal Healthcare.

Below are the 50 most developed countries in the world ranked according to the UN Human Development index which measures development and standard of living through estimates of GDP per capita, life expectancy, and education. There are a total of 197 countries in the world today. 193 of those countries are part of the United Nations. 45 out of the 50 most developed countries in the world below provide UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE for its citizens, essentially medicare for all. The following are the five countries from the list below that do not:

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

Cyprus is currently In the process of moving to a Universal Healthcare system which will be completed in a few years. That will leave the United States alone with three Arab countries as being the only countries, of the 50 most developed in the world, that do not have Universal HealthCare.

Why does the United States, the wealthiest country in the world and the 3rd wealthiest per captia country, still not provide Universal Healthcare for its citizens? How could anyone say that Universal HealthCare is impossible or too expensive for the United States when nearly all of the 50 most developed countries in the world provide it for its citizens?

50 MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD RANKED:

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
37 - United Arab Emirates
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

Okay then, if those very civilized countries have such awesome free health care, why do so many folks FROM this very civilized countries always come here to get their major health issues addressed? How come no one from the USA spends the time and money to get their cancer treated, yet a guy from Cypress will come here for treatment? Then take this guy here,

“A fCancer patient appeals to health minister to save his life - Cyprus Mailew small cancer cells which first showed up my 2015 CT scan have spread to my liver and lung and are growing daily.”

McIntyre was informed that he did not meet the criteria to obtain a Cyprus health card, even though he had applied on grounds of ‘special circumstances’ covering only chemotherapy treatment. As he does not have the thousands needed to pay for it privately, he believes the state has handed out a possible death sentence.

He was or IS in one of those most civilized countries you mentioned. Here, if he were a guy on a $25,000 a year salary and in the same shape even medicade would only “make him comfortable”, yet he could go directly to the company who makes the chemo he needs and get them for free as long as he has a Dr. to administer them. Not so in them civilized countries. And many drug company can’t do this anymore because half black Jesus had to do some legacy building. Still, as a poor person, if I had cancer my chances are much better for survival then any of those “most civilized” countries. I never got told no for any medicine I needed until Obamacare passed.

The problem with our healthcare is that we have no downward pressure on costs. Markets don’t work with healthcare. Nobody ever turns down emergency care because it is too expensive.

B'loney. The ADA was created to loot taxpayers, as are most regulations

the flipside or anti-regulatory stance, being capitalist anarchy, dog eat dog, big dog wins.....best take your vitamins Boe....

A for profit healthcare system that allows and industry to profit off of people being sick and ill is not a good system.

Tell me about it......

How are you defining wealth?

Braod statement , try defining disparity in a 1st world country please

Misery loves company
Which is just around the corner for all of us

Most of the countries in the world do not have free speech, gays and women are oppressed, and the masses live in poverty. Should we do those things too?
We're well on our way , these factions exist and are gaining power in America

happy?

The United States also has one of the highest poverty rates among the 50 most developed countries. The poverty rate in the United States is rather unusual, unusually high, when compared to other countries in the 50 most developed countries in the world.

they're not counted , because they're loosers U2

in fact, i'm sure most Rwingers would consider them aliens

~S~

I spent years in Canada...I know single payer FAR better than most of you do. It is a terrible system.

I am all for government healthcare for those who need it.

But I am 100% against single payer.

Want to know what it is like to be a patient in a single payer system?
Go to the DMV (in America) and that is how you will be treated in single payer...not as a person, but STRICTLY as a number (unless you get 'lucky' and someone nice takes pity on you).
Single payer means customer satisfaction becomes TOTALLY irrelevant. All the employees will care about is doing what they are told by their superior. You could literally scream at them for help - and if it is not their responsibility - they will not lift a finger for you (unless they are young/new).
That is the DMV and THAT is single payer.

Leave government healthcare for those who need it and leave private healthcare for everyone else...that, IMO, is the best system.

Private healthcare in the United States is already like that. My brother in law broke his knee in a car accident and was taken to the hospital in Miami. After being discharged from the emergency room, he asked for wheel chair. He was told that he did not need one because "nothing was broken, and that he needed to MAN UP"! That's private health care for you. People are only there for a pay check. They are not actually there because their interested in caring for people. That's why the United States is 34th in life expectancy despite spending more per person on healthcare than any country in the world.

There are always jerks and incompetents in any business...you must know that.

The difference is your brother-in-law had a choice...he could go to another for-profit hospital (assuming he had the means/insurance). In single payer...he is trapped.
And, in a private hospital, he could document his treatment on his phone camera, put it online and get that jerk fired.
In a single payer hospital...he could whine till the cows come home...nothing would happen to that worker because customer service is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT in single-payer hospitals (again, unless you come across a kind person).

Single payer means customer satisfaction is IRRELEVANT...you are treated like a number. And you have no alternatives.

I know first hand with years of experience; you - I assume - do not.

Tell me this, please...what is wrong with full government healthcare for those who cannot afford it and private, for profit healthcare (that the government stays COMPLETELY out of, including insurance) for those who can afford it?

I am a Canadian living in Canada, and I have never been treated "like a number" at any time. McRocket sounds like he used emergency rooms to provide "heath care". Yes you are treated like a number in the emergency room of a big city of hospital, because that's what you are. You are a faceless person who passes through their facility, never to be seen again.

Nope. I am talking about extended stays in hospital AND waiting lists AND one emergency story (these are all in the last 5 years - I live in both Canada and America for long stretches).

1) I was in a Canadian hospital for 6 days a few years ago getting a pacemaker (though I am only middle aged - young for a pacemaker). This hospital was the largest and the most advanced in that province.

Here is part of the nightmare that myself and others faced:

- I developed a terrible cough after a few days. I was pretty sure what it was an inner ear infection (I get those often). I asked to see a doctor on Monday. A doctor NEVER came to check on me for the last 4 days I was in hospital (nurses said they were too busy). I was in a huge hospital and I (and others in my room) could not see a doctor for days?!? This cough was so bad that they made me have a chest x-ray to make sure it was not pneumonia before the operation (which went fine, btw).
When I left the hospital, the next day I went to a clinic, the doctor looked at my ear for 5 seconds and said it was an inner ear infection and gave me antibiotics...which cleared it up in a few days.
So, this advanced, Canadian hospital could not spare a doctor to look at me (or anyone else) for days, but instead gave me a chest x-ray. That is ridiculous.

- It gets worse...MUCH worse -

- we were not allowed to leave the floor (cardiac floor). NONE OF US PATIENTS. Hell, we were not even allowed to stand on the elevator. If we did - they threatened to move us down the waiting list for our operations. The reason is they don't care about the patients misery...they just are watching their legal butts because if we go home and wait for our operations and croak - they might get in some trouble.
So there were dozens of patients - most of them not hooked up to machines o r receiving special medication or anything - trapped in hospital....waiting for their surgeries. For days, weeks over a month. All the time with no idea when their operation would happen because as someone with a more serious condition - even slightly - came in, they were bumped down the list. Over and over.
I had three others in my room. All had been waiting weeks and had NO IDEA when their operation would come. ALL of them were not allowed off the floor...not even to go for a walk on another floor. We were all trapped.
And almost no one gave a shit. The younger nurses were kinder - because the system had not weighed them down yet. But the more senior ones treated us like numbers...like we were annoyances. Not one or two...ALL of them.
This isn't the Soviet Union or Cuba...this is a modern, large CANADIAN hospital.
I asked my excellent Canadian GP about it. She said that is just the way the system works, basically. SOP (more or less).

- the guy next to me was waiting for a triple bypass. Nice guy, soft spoken. He was waiting for over a month with NO IDEA when his operation was coming. He should have been waiting at home. He was not hooked up to a machine, not taking special medication - he could walk around perfectly fine. He was just waiting....and waiting...and waiting. And he was COMPLETELY miserable (as all of us were becoming).
Finally, his operation came (I had left the hospital by then, but a mutual friend told me what happened), he went in. came out. A problem. He went back in - they cut his leg off. He came back out. Another problem. He went back in...he died on the operating table.
Let's assume that all this was not the doctor's fault - that it was inevitable for some reason. That guy should have been allowed to wait - in comfort - at home for his operation. There was NOTHING they were doing for him in hospital while he waited...NOTHING. He felt FINE. So his final weeks were spent in misery when he could have spent them surrounded by friends and family.

- BTW - because many of these patients who were waiting for operation were feeling fine/in no pain...they clogged up the cardiac ward. Result, people who actually NEEDED to go to the cardiac ward had to wait in Emergency for a bed to open up on the ward. That was going to be my situation when I first entered the hospital. But someone ahead of me got much worse, was transferred to ICU and thus I got a bed on the ward.

- a male nurse told me that for one patient on that ward to stay one day cost $2200 (Canadian). That is over 2 grand for people who largely feel fine, just sitting around waiting for operations...when they could do it at home and save taxpayers that money.
But no one cares because it is government run.

NO WAY that happens in a for profit hospital.

They would NEVER allow people sitting in their hospitals when they can be at home waiting. NO WAY.
And if that awful story of my friend next to me got out in a for profit hospital...it would be a disaster. No one would go to that hospital unless they had to. Their profits would fall.
Also, a doctor would have seen me for my cough. Which is more expensive? A doctor looking in my ear and me taking a few Amoxicillin capsules...or a series of chest x-rays? The latter obviously. So clearly a doctor would have seen me in a for profit hospital just to save money.
Finally, I bet you the nurses would be nicer as well. Same reason. If the reputation of a for profit hospital is the nurses are mean...you ain't going there (unless you have no choice). So they treat you better because it is part of their job description.
In a single payer hospital - it does not matter if you are happy...there is NO OTHER game in town.

And let's talk about waiting times in the Canadian system? Surely you are aware of them?

Canada has worst ER/referral wait times in 11 developed countries: Report

- I had a good friend you asked his GP to see a shrink. He has waited over two years and (as far as I know) he has yet to see one. If he said he was suicidal - he would see one fast. But since he is low priority...he has to wait and wait and wait. He could pay to see one privately...but he says he cannot afford it. So - he is screwed.
- Wait times are HIDEOUS in Canada because the system is designed for two things...GP visits and emergencies. It is not designed for the millions of people in between (a respected doctor told me that). And it could not afford it even if it wasn't.

One final emergency room story.
I went to emergency in Canada one night (it was not an emergency - my foot was messed up and I could barely walk, but I was out in the boonies and I knew that if you want to see a doctor that way - best to go at about 5-7 am). Turns out, there was only me and an old woman and her husband...nice people. She had been waiting for hours to see a doctor (they only call a doctor in at night in this hospital if it is life threatening). She had some internal problem (I forget what it was) that she had had for years...and it was flaring up again. And she was in a LOT of pain...but not life threatening.
But the thing is, it was FAR more comfortable for her to lie down. And there was no way she could do that in the emergency ward (short of lying on the cold, hard floor).
I had been in the back - getting blood taken - and saw that there were nurses back where the beds were...but ZERO patients.
After I came back out and the woman told me how much pain she was in, I went to the nurse and asked if the woman could wait in the back where the beds were. She said she was sorry but that is not the procedure?!? Only if a doctor is on duty?!?
What? You let this old, nice woman - in great pain - not lie down in the back (which was like 10 feet from the waiting room) because it was not procedure?

THAT is what single payer is like. They don;t give a shit about your comfort...just so long as they follow the rules.

And that would NEVER happen in a for profit hospital because the uproar if that story ever got out would hurt their profits.

It's not that for profit healthcare professionals care more then single payer ones. It's that customer satisfaction is VERY important in a for profit hospital. it is TOTALLY irrelevant in a single payer hospital.

And the above are just stories from ONE person over a five year span.

A don't believe a word you posted about your hospital stay. For one thing NO ONE WAITS FOR OPERATIONS IN HOSPITALS. Never happens. You go to hospital the day before surgery and you go home within days.

I you are awaiting a pacemaker, you wait at home. My ex got one recently. He was in and out the same day. Only those in danger of dying are kept in hospital. That is a REAL issue here. People being sent home too soon.

If you are so sick you are in hospital - there is no wait for surgery. Your treatment is immediate.

You don't even mention which hospital you supposedly stay at, or provide links of where these waits take place.

There are no people waiting for weeks for surgery in hospital.

BTW - here is that CANADIAN study's original Canadian website source (the above link is a re-posting on an American site. But the latter gives more details as the former seems to require a subscription to see the entire study).

https://www.onlinecjc.ca/article/S0828-282X(07)70860-7/fulltext
Timing of bypass surgery in stable patients after acute myocardial infarction

I shall ask you one more time this INCREDIBLY simple question:

You said above: 'There are no people waiting for weeks for surgery in hospital.'

Does the Canadian study I posted prove that Canadians do indeed wait weeks for surgery in Canadian Hospitals?
Yes or no, please?

Last edited:
The problem with our healthcare is that we have no downward pressure on costs. Markets don’t work with healthcare. Nobody ever turns down emergency care because it is too expensive.
Markets work when they are allowed to work. Healthcare is so heavily regulated by the government that it is effectively no longer a market.

B'loney. The ADA was created to loot taxpayers, as are most regulations

the flipside or anti-regulatory stance, being capitalist anarchy, dog eat dog, big dog wins.....best take your vitamins Boe....

A for profit healthcare system that allows and industry to profit off of people being sick and ill is not a good system.

Tell me about it......

How are you defining wealth?

Braod statement , try defining disparity in a 1st world country please

Misery loves company
Which is just around the corner for all of us

Most of the countries in the world do not have free speech, gays and women are oppressed, and the masses live in poverty. Should we do those things too?
We're well on our way , these factions exist and are gaining power in America

happy?

The United States also has one of the highest poverty rates among the 50 most developed countries. The poverty rate in the United States is rather unusual, unusually high, when compared to other countries in the 50 most developed countries in the world.

they're not counted , because they're loosers U2

in fact, i'm sure most Rwingers would consider them aliens

~S~

Wealth is net worth.

Ask any financial adviser and they'll tell you the same.

And disparity exists everywhere but you can increase your own wealth without decreasing someone else's.

As I said before when you pay off a loan you have increased your net worth (wealth) and no one else has their net worth decreased because yours increased

And disparity exists everywhere but you can increase your own wealth without decreasing someone else's.

you might want to rethink that....

~S~

And you you can't tell me that if you increase your net worth (wealth) that another person must have their net worth decrease.

I paid off a commercial mortgage last year so my net worth went up and I am wealthier than I was when I owed money on the property tell me who had their wealth decreased because I paid off that loan

I saved more money this year than last year increasing the value of my investment portfolio

Tell me who had their wealth decreased by the fact that I saved more

What other people have in no way stops you from increasing your net worth

The simple fact that concentrated wealth exists , and is doing so exponentially evidences the rest of us loosing it Blues.

That we also live in a cyclical boom/bust economy means winners and loosers are defined by their social status , by that i mean the 1% of the top 1% .

Now i could also prattle on anedotally about owning my own biz and farm w/o the aid of banksters , yet it's no more than d*ck waving among the self made men fallacy

Which should all have been clearly revealed via the '08 crash....

~S~

The simple fact that concentrated wealth exists , and is doing so exponentially evidences the rest of us loosing it Blues.

That we also live in a cyclical boom/bust economy means winners and loosers are defined by their social status , by that i mean the 1% of the top 1% .

Now i could also prattle on anedotally about owning my own biz and farm w/o the aid of banksters , yet it's no more than d*ck waving among the self made men fallacy

Which should all have been clearly revealed via the '08 crash....

~S~

You are in no risk of losing what you own to someone who owns more
You are in no way prevented from increasing your net worth because someone else increased their net worth.

The 08 crash was the result of meddling in the markets and the fed was one of the most guilty culprits

Interest rates were held artificially low and not allowed to rise as they would have done naturally which would have slowed down the growth of the real estate bubble and would have resulted in a leveling off of the spike in real estate values

And let's not forget the law that Clinton signed that repealed the laws that kept Banks, Investment firms and insurance companies sharply delineated from each other. It was deregulation that allowed too big to fail to happen.

Below are the 50 most developed countries in the world ranked according to the UN Human Development index which measures development and standard of living through estimates of GDP per capita, life expectancy, and education. There are a total of 197 countries in the world today. 193 of those countries are part of the United Nations. 45 out of the 50 most developed countries in the world below provide UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE for its citizens, essentially medicare for all. The following are the five countries from the list below that do not:

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

Cyprus is currently In the process of moving to a Universal Healthcare system which will be completed in a few years. That will leave the United States alone with three Arab countries as being the only countries, of the 50 most developed in the world, that do not have Universal HealthCare.

Why does the United States, the wealthiest country in the world and the 3rd wealthiest per captia country, still not provide Universal Healthcare for its citizens? How could anyone say that Universal HealthCare is impossible or too expensive for the United States when nearly all of the 50 most developed countries in the world provide it for its citizens?

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

Okay then, if those very civilized countries have such awesome free health care, why do so many folks FROM this very civilized countries always come here to get their major health issues addressed? How come no one from the USA spends the time and money to get their cancer treated, yet a guy from Cypress will come here for treatment? Then take this guy here,

“A fCancer patient appeals to health minister to save his life - Cyprus Mailew small cancer cells which first showed up my 2015 CT scan have spread to my liver and lung and are growing daily.”

McIntyre was informed that he did not meet the criteria to obtain a Cyprus health card, even though he had applied on grounds of ‘special circumstances’ covering only chemotherapy treatment. As he does not have the thousands needed to pay for it privately, he believes the state has handed out a possible death sentence.

He was or IS in one of those most civilized countries you mentioned. Here, if he were a guy on a $25,000 a year salary and in the same shape even medicade would only “make him comfortable”, yet he could go directly to the company who makes the chemo he needs and get them for free as long as he has a Dr. to administer them. Not so in them civilized countries. And many drug company can’t do this anymore because half black Jesus had to do some legacy building. Still, as a poor person, if I had cancer my chances are much better for survival then any of those “most civilized” countries. I never got told no for any medicine I needed until Obamacare passed.

People don't flock to other countries for health care BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALLOWED.

When people's tax dollars are paying for the health care in your country, it's for your citizens first, not some guy with a big wad of cash, UNLESS, you live in the USA and have for-profit health-care.

Canadian tax dollars educate our docutors and nurses, build our hospitals, and keep the system running. We come first. The day we have surplus capacity, we'll cut capacity. Our health care system is bought and paid for with Canadian tax dollars. It is illegal for providers to sell the services our tax dollars pay for, for profit.

Only in America is there a for-profit system which uses public tax money to build, support and staff the system, and pay for research, and allows those who run the system to ignore the American people, and to sell their services to the highest bidder.

and all of them combined don't compare to the USA.................

Moronic/empty claim/reply with NO rebuttal/NO meat compared to the data-rich post you 'replied' to You dumb Trolling Asshole

Number of the Week: U.S. Spends 141% More on Health Care - Real Time Economics - WSJ

By Mark Whitehouse // Wall St Journal
April 9, 2011 - Wall St Journal

141%: How much more the U.S. spends on health care, per person, than the average OECD nation

At a time when politicians in Washington are battling over — among other things — the future of the U.S. health-care system, it’s instructive to see just how well that system operates. According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, we’re doing a terrible job.

A new report finds that the U.S. spends far More on health care than any of the other 29 OECD nations, and gets Less health for its money. Annual public and private health-care spending in the U.S. stands at $7,538 per person, 2.41 times the OECD average and 51% more than the second-biggest spender, Norway. Meanwhile, average U.S. life expectancy is 77.9 years, Less than the OECD average of 79.4.
[..........]
Interestingly, the type of system doesn’t seem to matter much. Countries with state-run systems do about as well on average as countries with private systems. Among the things that do matter: Consumers need to have some skin in the game, through mechanisms such as co-payments; care needs to be well-coordinated among doctors’ offices, hospitals and nursing homes; providers of care need incentives to do a better job, such as pay for performance; and the price and quality of services should be better monitored and easier to see.

Many of those features are included in the health-care law the U.S. passed last year, though much has yet to be implemented."...."

OB-NL957_Number_E_20110411135955.jpg

`

And that means what?

When are you they going to pay us back for defending them?

You're too far gone if you think that people should die in the streets because they can't afford heath care.

Food, housing, clothes, healthcare, etc... These things are not Rights. They’re Privileges esrnedcthrough emoloyment or by finding private sources willing to pay for you to have them. It is not the place of Government to provide basic staples to citizens.
So you don’t care if people die in the streets, you’ll simply walk over them. You’re just another selfish bastard.

Before LBJ, either you worked in America, or you didn't make it.

You're too far gone if you think that people should die in the streets because they can't afford heath care.

Food, housing, clothes, healthcare, etc... These things are not Rights. They’re Privileges esrnedcthrough emoloyment or by finding private sources willing to pay for you to have them. It is not the place of Government to provide basic staples to citizens.
So you don’t care if people die in the streets, you’ll simply walk over them. You’re just another selfish bastard.

The idea that some jobs are beneath one's dignity has led to the air of entitlement that is so prevalent

Not only are some jobs deemed undignified it is expected that the lowest paying job is now supposed to pay enough to feed and clothe a family of 4

The idea that some jobs are beneath one's dignity has led to the air of entitlement that is so prevalent

Not only are some jobs deemed undignified it is expected that the lowest paying job is now supposed to pay enough to feed and clothe a family of 4

Nothing you've posted is true. A 40 hour a week minimum wage job is supposed to pay enough to feed, house and clothe one person - the employee.

Nothing you've posted is true. A 40 hour a week minimum wage job is supposed to pay enough to feed, house and clothe one person - the employee.

No it's not. It's supposed to pay them the wage for the hours they work that is all any job is supposed to do.

All the rest is up to the individual to figure out.

No it's not. It's supposed to pay them the wage for the hours they work that is all any job is supposed to do.

Notice I said a "40 hour a week job". If you're working full time, you should be receiving a "living wage" - enough to pay for modest housing, and basic neccessities.

Notice I said a "40 hour a week job". If you're working full time, you should be receiving a "living wage" - enough to pay for modest housing, and basic neccessities.

No. You should get paid the hourly wage you agreed upon when you took the job no matter how many hours you work.

01. Cyprus
02. United Arab Emirates
03. Qatar
04. Bahrain
05. United States

01 - Norway
02 - Switzerland
03 - Australia
04 - Ireland
05 - Germany
06 - Iceland
07 - San Marino
08 - Sweden
09 - Singapore
10 - Netherlands
11 - Denmark
12 Canada
13 - United States
14 - United Kingdom
15 - Monaco
16 - Vatican City
17 - Finland
18 - New Zealand
19 - Belgium
20 - Liechtenstein
21 - Japan
22 - Austria
23 - Luxembourg
24 - Israel
25 - Taiwan
26 - South Korea
27 - France
28 - Slovenia
29 - Spain
30 - Czech Republic
31 - Italy
32 - Malta
33 - Estonia
34 - Greece
35 - Cyprus
36 - Poland
38 - Andorra
39 - Lithuania
40 - Qatar
41 - Slovakia
42 - Brunei
43 - Saudi Arabia
44 - Latvia
45 - Portugal
46 - Bahrain
47 - Chile
48 - Hungary
49 - Croatia
50 - Argentina

People don't flock to other countries for health care BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALLOWED.

When people's tax dollars are paying for the health care in your country, it's for your citizens first, not some guy with a big wad of cash, UNLESS, you live in the USA and have for-profit health-care.

Canadian tax dollars educate our docutors and nurses, build our hospitals, and keep the system running. We come first. The day we have surplus capacity, we'll cut capacity. Our health care system is bought and paid for with Canadian tax dollars. It is illegal for providers to sell the services our tax dollars pay for, for profit.

Only in America is there a for-profit system which uses public tax money to build, support and staff the system, and pay for research, and allows those who run the system to ignore the American people, and to sell their services to the highest bidder.
My family and I have no right to healthcare, But I do have the right to earn healthcare for me and my family.

Lol
Na, not really
Some jobs are beginner/starter jobs… Never meant to be careers

Forum List

Back