🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 8th and 10th Commandments

Wow, you sure showed me BIK :lol:

Just stop crying all the time. YOu remind me of Seal

Poor Patrick. He just doesn't understand the Palestinian right to violate the Ten Commandments.

Seems like even in Israeli Libraries the 10 Commandments have a hard time,

Thou shalt not steal.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's

Ten Commandments - Listed

Keeping the above in mind anyone care to explain the following ...

What I found out was that around 30,000 books were taken from Palestinians, mostly from private homes," he told AFP.

"They took every book that was found, then they started to catalogue. The whole process took something like 10 to 15 years."...

..."It was not a secret," he said. "Everybody knew about it."

Amit, who is writing a book on the subject, says documents including letters from the then-library director show that Israeli researchers "considered these books to be very valuable, and they really wanted them."

"They said we are saving these books, but at the same time they said we want these books, we need these books, we will look after them better than the Palestinians... so it has a lot to do with colonial attitudes," he said.

He acknowledges that the library catalogued the books carefully and kept them separate from the general collection, but questions why no efforts were made to return them.

"War is an ugly thing, but what's important is what happened in the decades afterwards," he said.

Palestinian books sit in Israeli library - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

I thought the Commandments and the Torah were the heart of Jewish Culture.

Please Lipush, tell me how those books were taken from the Jews. Seems like you are living by the old saying " What's mine is mine and what is yours is mine also "

Source of those books were Palestinian for sure? Somehow I doubt it

read the article. the israelis are crooks just like the NAZIs were crooks.
Here's some info as to who the Nazis crooks, thieves, and murderers are:

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Seems like even in Israeli Libraries the 10 Commandments have a hard time,

Thou shalt not steal.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's

Ten Commandments - Listed

Keeping the above in mind anyone care to explain the following ...

What I found out was that around 30,000 books were taken from Palestinians, mostly from private homes," he told AFP.

"They took every book that was found, then they started to catalogue. The whole process took something like 10 to 15 years."...

..."It was not a secret," he said. "Everybody knew about it."

Amit, who is writing a book on the subject, says documents including letters from the then-library director show that Israeli researchers "considered these books to be very valuable, and they really wanted them."

"They said we are saving these books, but at the same time they said we want these books, we need these books, we will look after them better than the Palestinians... so it has a lot to do with colonial attitudes," he said.

He acknowledges that the library catalogued the books carefully and kept them separate from the general collection, but questions why no efforts were made to return them.

"War is an ugly thing, but what's important is what happened in the decades afterwards," he said.

Palestinian books sit in Israeli library - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

I thought the Commandments and the Torah were the heart of Jewish Culture.
Dear Pat Trick and all,

the 10 Con mandments only apply to fellow Jews both at the time of the fictional Moses and now.

Jews have full permission from their phoney thieving genocidal so called God to do whatever they bloody well like to non Jews and especially Irish

Yes Israel is the worst living insult to all the 10 commandments ever created

Except the stoopid one about not creating graven images which has destoryed art in todays muslim world and is utter poision used by Muslim invaders who adopted it to destroy countless beautiful Hindu temples for centuries and the Buddhas in Afghanistan, the Shrines in Timbuktu and elsewhere today

Yes its all a vile Jewish con spiracy of ignorance arrogance and cruelty....

I'm ashamed to be Jewish............often
Did they give you an Oscar for acting like a Jew? LOL

You're on troll mode today, this is the only section of the message board where you can't find normal people. You never have real discussions besides flaming and insulting people. It's about time you guys actually get real and quit purposefully trying to prevent any chance of a discussion. And don't give me any excuses. It's your side that prevents any reasonable discussions.
BecauseKnowsJackShit follows Mohammad's commandments. We all know what they are.

Thou shalt lie, steal, kill, terrorize, rape, loot, invade, persecute, oppress in the name of Issssssssslam. LOL

All those who are proud of being a Muslim in light of all the savagery and backwards ass barbarism by Muslims today raise your hands.

tumblr_m3kav9dPnS1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Vile bigotry by a Jew towards Muslims. Now they actually openly admit it. But they complain towards any bigotry towards Jews.

Vile bigotry by a Jew towards Muslims. Now they actually openly admit it. But they complain towards any bigotry towards Jews.
I must have missed the part where you objected to seals post where he said "all Israelis are crooks just like the Nazis" and imposter kvetch's anti Jew tirade.

Keep following Mohammad's commandments.

And why'd he say that? For no reason? I don't see kvetch's anti Jewish tirade. She's pointing out flaws with several posters.

With them or without them you post the same stuff for the same reason. And I love how you tried to change it up and make it seem as if you were just trying to get something out me.

Nice try. You've showed yourself for who you are, and this wasn't the first time.

And why'd he say that? For no reason? I don't see kvetch's anti Jewish tirade. She's pointing out flaws with several posters.

With them or without them you post the same stuff for the same reason. And I love how you tried to change it up and make it seem as if you were just trying to get something out me.

Nice try. You've showed yourself for who you are, and this wasn't the first time.
So stop whining about anti Muslim / anti Islam posts then. Telling the truth about Islam isn't bigotry.

Perhaps our resident and proud "Hindu Jew" <ha ha> here can enlighten the board about the tens of millions of Hindus slaughtered by invading Arabs and Muslims?

How about the reperations that the Germans are paying the Jews for their abandoned property prior to WWII

Well there ya go Partrick. That's how you make all Nazis proud of you, "reparations for abandoned property". You mean property that was stolen from the Jews who were dead or about die in the Nazi death camps, or perhaps the Jews that were busy avoiding death by fleeing?

Only a piece of shit Nazi garbage of humanity would make the claim you just did. But thanks for exposing yourself. Now sign off and ask your sock owner Squeal to come back on before you embarass yourself more.

How about the reperations that the Germans are paying the Jews for their abandoned property prior to WWII

That property wasn't "abandoned"--they were forced out. And it wasn't just property. My dad was paid a pittance every few months for his lost parents, sisters and brother, and for his traumatic war experiences.

That property wasn't "abandoned"--they were forced out. And it wasn't just property. My dad was paid a pittance every few months for his lost parents, sisters and brother, and for his traumatic war experiences.
Why did you entertain this subhuman SCUM with a respectable answer?

Well there ya go Partrick. That's how you make all Nazis proud of you, "reparations for abandoned property". You mean property that was stolen from the Jews who were dead or about die in the Nazi death camps, or perhaps the Jews that were busy avoiding death by fleeing?

Only a piece of shit Nazi garbage of humanity would make the claim you just did. But thanks for exposing yourself. Now sign off and ask your sock owner Squeal to come back on before you embarass yourself more.

oh. quit whining about socks and report it. besides, it is your sock, rosie, who is claiming that the palestinians should have hired u-hauls before fleeing a war zone.

the books were stolen, not collected. i particularly like the remark about "They said we are saving these books, but at the same time they said we want these books, we need these books, we will look after them better than the Palestinians... so it has a lot to do with colonial attitudes,"

well, what else can you expect from colonialists other than colonial attitudes.

someday, the palestinians will sue the israelis for reparations, and the funny part of the suit will be using the precedent of the jews who sued the NAZIs.

oh. quit whining about socks and report it. besides, it is your sock, rosie, who is claiming that the palestinians should have hired u-hauls before fleeing a war zone.

the books were stolen, not collected. i particularly like the remark about "They said we are saving these books, but at the same time they said we want these books, we need these books, we will look after them better than the Palestinians... so it has a lot to do with colonial attitudes,"

well, what else can you expect from colonialists other than colonial attitudes.

someday, the palestinians will sue the israelis for reparations, and the funny part of the suit will be using the precedent of the jews who sued the NAZIs.
Ha ha. The sock owner comes to rescue the sock. I generally don't report unlike you who the mods and admins are sick and tired of hearing you whine.

Some day the millions of Jews and Christian citizens of Arab / Muslim shitholes that suffered persecution and murder at the hands of Muslims will sue for reparations.

No Roudy I meant what I said. Jewish property which was looted by the Nazis, in much the same manner as Arab property was by the IDF. As a matter of fact the only real difference between the two periods of time is the concentration camps and that is IMHO only due to the fact that the world would not let anyone get away with concentration camps in this day and age. Although with the way in which the IDF is following orders outside of Gaza kind of reminds me of the stories I have heard about the Warsaw Ghetto. Maybe Concentration camps are not that far away.

Also do not give me orders, I know you want to be a kapo but I am Irish not Jewish so your orders would not work !!!

No Roudy I meant what I said. Jewish property which was looted by the Nazis, in much the same manner as Arab property was by the IDF. As a matter of fact the only real difference between the two periods of time is the concentration camps and that is IMHO only due to the fact that the world would not let anyone get away with concentration camps in this day and age. Although with the way in which the IDF is following orders outside of Gaza kind of reminds me of the stories I have heard about the Warsaw Ghetto. Maybe Concentration camps are not that far away.

Also do not give me orders, I know you want to be a kapo but I am Irish not Jewish so your orders would not work !!!
Maybe Patrick can tell us why the world isn't screaming about the occupation of Tibet by the Chinese and how the Chinese are trying to kill off the Tibetan culture. The world didn't seem to have a problem with the millions of Hindus killed in Bangladesh or the over 2 million Christians murdered in the Sudan. Did the world have a problem with the millions of Christians killed in Nigeria? You know, Patrick, by trying to convince people that Gaza reminds you of the Warsaw Ghetto only shows how ridiculous you are. If you think Roudy wants to be a Kapo, I know you wouldn't mind that I say you must regret that you weren't able to be a concentration camp guard. I wonder if Patrick can tell us about all the property these Arabs supposedly had since they just had ordinary jobs. The Arabs who actually had assets stayed in Israel and are now citizens of that country.

Maybe Patrick can tell us why the world isn't screaming about the occupation of Tibet by the Chinese and how the Chinese are trying to kill off the Tibetan culture. The world didn't seem to have a problem with the millions of Hindus killed in Bangladesh or the over 2 million Christians murdered in the Sudan. Did the world have a problem with the millions of Christians killed in Nigeria? You know, Patrick, by trying to convince people that Gaza reminds you of the Warsaw Ghetto only shows how ridiculous you are. If you think Roudy wants to be a Kapo, I know you wouldn't mind that I say you must regret that you weren't able to be a concentration camp guard. I wonder if Patrick can tell us about all the property these Arabs supposedly had since they just had ordinary jobs. The Arabs who actually had assets stayed in Israel and are now citizens of that country.

this isn't the tibet forum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back