🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 8th and 10th Commandments

No Roudy I meant what I said. Jewish property which was looted by the Nazis, in much the same manner as Arab property was by the IDF. As a matter of fact the only real difference between the two periods of time is the concentration camps and that is IMHO only due to the fact that the world would not let anyone get away with concentration camps in this day and age. Although with the way in which the IDF is following orders outside of Gaza kind of reminds me of the stories I have heard about the Warsaw Ghetto. Maybe Concentration camps are not that far away.

Also do not give me orders, I know you want to be a kapo but I am Irish not Jewish so your orders would not work !!!
Maybe Patrick can tell us why the world isn't screaming about the occupation of Tibet by the Chinese and how the Chinese are trying to kill off the Tibetan culture. The world didn't seem to have a problem with the millions of Hindus killed in Bangladesh or the over 2 million Christians murdered in the Sudan. Did the world have a problem with the millions of Christians killed in Nigeria? You know, Patrick, by trying to convince people that Gaza reminds you of the Warsaw Ghetto only shows how ridiculous you are. If you think Roudy wants to be a Kapo, I know you wouldn't mind that I say you must regret that you weren't able to be a concentration camp guard. I wonder if Patrick can tell us about all the property these Arabs supposedly had since they just had ordinary jobs. The Arabs who actually had assets stayed in Israel and are now citizens of that country.

this isn't the bangladesh forum.

No Roudy I meant what I said. Jewish property which was looted by the Nazis, in much the same manner as Arab property was by the IDF. As a matter of fact the only real difference between the two periods of time is the concentration camps and that is IMHO only due to the fact that the world would not let anyone get away with concentration camps in this day and age. Although with the way in which the IDF is following orders outside of Gaza kind of reminds me of the stories I have heard about the Warsaw Ghetto. Maybe Concentration camps are not that far away.

Also do not give me orders, I know you want to be a kapo but I am Irish not Jewish so your orders would not work !!!
Maybe Patrick can tell us why the world isn't screaming about the occupation of Tibet by the Chinese and how the Chinese are trying to kill off the Tibetan culture. The world didn't seem to have a problem with the millions of Hindus killed in Bangladesh or the over 2 million Christians murdered in the Sudan. Did the world have a problem with the millions of Christians killed in Nigeria? You know, Patrick, by trying to convince people that Gaza reminds you of the Warsaw Ghetto only shows how ridiculous you are. If you think Roudy wants to be a Kapo, I know you wouldn't mind that I say you must regret that you weren't able to be a concentration camp guard. I wonder if Patrick can tell us about all the property these Arabs supposedly had since they just had ordinary jobs. The Arabs who actually had assets stayed in Israel and are now citizens of that country.

this isn't the sudan forum.

this isn't the nigerian forum.

this is not the religious forum.

this isn't the tibet forum.
No Kidding?

this isn't the bangladesh forum.
No shit?

this isn't the sudan forum.
Well, bless my soul!

this isn't the nigerian forum.
What? Why?

this is not the religious forum.
PBU you!

Forum List

Back