the abortion issue may cost dems votes .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
weve all been hearing the left and msn outcries and outrage over the leaked draft of the Roe opinion that was leaked to the press .... many on the left are mistakenly of the opinion that this is judicial overreach that will cost republicans votes in the midterms however there is another very very possible scenario that will cost dems votes with the large number of uninformed voters in their base ! for example a friend of mine got into an argument with a man who was a staunch Biden supporter a few months before the nov election in 2020 . he asked the guy why he would vote for a party that supports killing the unborn in the womb .... the fellow insisted that dems do not support abortion ! thats right ! he actually said that ! he truly believed the left does not support abortion rights ! he even started to get angry over the charge !

what we may see are millions of uniformed voters getting a dose of the hard reality that they have been voting for a party that upholds and supports the killing of the unborn as the left blasts their pro abortion propaganda 24/7 until election time ! dont believe it ? 71% of Americans support abortion restrictions: poll

Last edited:
weve all been hearing the left and msn outcries and outrage over the leaked draft of the Roe opinion that was leaked to the press .... many on the left are mistakenly of the opinion that this is judicial overreach that will cost republicans votes in the midterms however there is another very very possible scenario that will cost dems votes with large number of uninformed voters in their base ! for example a friend of mine got into an argument with a man who was a staunch Biden supporter a few months before the nov election in 2020 . he asked the guy why he would vote for a party that supports killing the unborn in the womb .... the fellow insisted that dems do not support abortion ! thats right ! he actually said that ! he truly believed the left does not support abortion rights ! he even started to get angry over the charge !

what we may see as that millions of uniformed voters will get a dose of the hard reality that they have been voting for a party that upholds and supports the killing of the unborn ! dont believe it ? 71% of Americans support abortion restrictions: poll
Here is how you neutralize this non-event.

Ask them why it is that they never even tried to pass a Constitutional Amendment to codify abortion in the Constitution.

After all, they could then claim victory and go back to the destruction of this country.

weve all been hearing the left and msn outcries and outrage over the leaked draft of the Roe opinion that was leaked to the press .... many on the left are mistakenly of the opinion that this is judicial overreach that will cost republicans votes in the midterms however there is another very very possible scenario that will cost dems votes with the large number of uninformed voters in their base ! for example a friend of mine got into an argument with a man who was a staunch Biden supporter a few months before the nov election in 2020 . he asked the guy why he would vote for a party that supports killing the unborn in the womb .... the fellow insisted that dems do not support abortion ! thats right ! he actually said that ! he truly believed the left does not support abortion rights ! he even started to get angry over the charge !

what we may see millions of uniformed voters will get a dose of the hard reality that they have been voting for a party that upholds and supports the killing of the unborn as the left blasts their pro abortion propaganda 24/7 until election time ! dont believe it ? 71% of Americans support abortion restrictions: poll
i see Lakhota thinks its funny ..... this will cost dems in nov ..especially if the left gets violent AGAIN !

That's funny.
this little one has a right to live .
1651613130812.png

How do you know the decision on Constitutionality in this case is 'overreach'??

Show me in the Constitutuion where it gives the federal government the authority to dictate abortion law on US citizens.

All powers not specifically given to the federal government by the Constitutional are states issues / rights.

Thanks for the opinions, but the USSC just got it right...IMO.

If this comes back to bite Republicans it will be based on opinion, belief, feelings, etc... and not Constitutionality.

i see Lakhota thinks its funny ..... this will cost dems in nov ..especially if the left gets violent AGAIN !
No, it will cost Republicans, dearly. The majority of the country favors abortion rights. The reality is that Republicans have always used the abortion issue to motivate a tiny sliver of the party, the evangelicals and hard core Catholics. They gave the issue lip service and they never intended to do anything on a national scale and certainly did not want to overturn Roe. Several judges flat out lied during their confirmation hearing because believe me, there were more Republican senators than Snowe that secretly wanted no part of overturning Roe.

Both the House and the Senate are going to draft legislation to codify the right to an abortion, and there will be roll call votes. Sure, some members, mostly from the rural South, will get away with a vote against such legislation, but many many more will find a vote denying the right to abortion as a massive club that Democrats will use to consistently beat them over the head.

I mean take a look at the demographics,

The typical pro-life supporter is male, go figure. Nine pound baby come out of his pecker he would think twice. Over 55, no more than a high school education, makes less than forty grand a year, and goes to church every week. Got to be honest with you here, a "loser" by definition. Hell, addiction to opioids is going to kill this dude, or he is going to commit suicide within the next few years. I mean that is the demographic.

Pro choice, overwhelmingly female, a post graduate degree, young, and with a six figure income. I mean the Republican party has now hooked up it's plow to a bunch of angry old white men, little education, minimal income, and they are killing themselves at an extraordinary rate. I huge part of this is due to Trump's carving up the public, his amateurism on full display. But this is a day Republican's never wanted to come. And it will be their death knell. The Republican party will join the Whigs, and appropriately enough, the Know Nothing party on the scrap heap of history.

what we may see are millions of uniformed voters getting a dose of the hard reality that they have been voting for a party that upholds and supports the killing of the unborn as the left blasts their pro abortion propaganda 24/7 until election time ! dont believe it ? 71% of Americans support abortion restrictions: poll
Nasty nancy pelosi is a good catholic girl..
Ok with infantacide, speaker for the murdered innocent.. all the children...
This is for all the children....

And the inner city deevolution...

Black genocide..

The fuckin' democrats own them both..

Last edited:
with the midterms just 2 weeks away and the dems biggest talking point is still abortion it appears the dems will face a major historic defeat as predicted when this thread was posted nearly 6 months ago .

Forum List

Back